Stray Fawn Community

Eye colours/types?

Raybeams

What’s the colour of your eyes? Anyone got unusual eyes? Eyes are cool. Well, eye colour is cool. Bad eyesight isn’t cool, thanks genetics.

I was doing some curious research about eye colours- was a bit like- “Hey, do I have central heterochromia?” I don’t want to jump to conclusions, but it seems kind of likely? It could be some other sort of eye condition/disease but I’ve been to the opticians several times and they’ve never mentioned it.

1 hour ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Why does everybody else have such cool eye colors and then I just have brown, almost black, eyes?

well, at least you and Meringue both share boring eye colors! :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

Why does everybody else have such cool eye colors and then I just have brown, almost black, eyes?

I think really dark brown eyes are awesome! All my friends (except me and one other) have blue eyes, some lighter and brighter, some darker and gray-er.

• Like 1

My eyes are quite similar to Skysplash’s eye colour, except more green than blue. (Still quite gray, blue-ish hazel?).

And then a ring of brown around the pupil, that in one eye stretches out towards the edge of the iris. Is this some form of heterochromia? 

• Like 1

Just now, Fire Beans said:

My eyes are quite similar to Skysplash’s eye colour, except more green than blue. (Still quite gray, blue-ish hazel?).

And then a ring of brown around the pupil, that in one eye stretches out towards the edge of the iris. Is this some form of heterochromia? 

I used to think I had green around the pupil and it reaches outwards

_-_ I was stupid

my eye

image.png.0be377637460fdb56cefa57d9fdf744c.png

gray eye

image.png.3bef9e0f34f8b16591ce6b1d37efaf2b.png

I'm not sure if my eye color changes (I don't really notice), though I do tend to have a bigger pupil, maybe when I'm like 'my pupil is larger than it should be, hmm', my mood just happens to be the one that makes my pupils big.

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

my eye

gray eye

I'm not sure if my eye color changes (I don't really notice), though I do tend to have a bigger pupil, maybe when I'm like 'my pupil is larger than it should be, hmm', my mood just happens to be the one that makes my pupils big.

cough cough

you’re Annabeth, aren’t you?

But in disguise?

How?

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

my eye

gray eye

Silver’s got the same eye color as you as well.

oh yeah, my father's eyes are blue, my mother's are green. Ironically me and my father's favorite colors are blue (mine is specifically the color of my eyes, heh), while my mother's is green...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fire Beans said:

Yep! Central heterochromia. :) 

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

cough cough

you’re Annabeth, aren’t you?

But in disguise?

How?

My eye color is one of the reasons I was Annabeth for the last Halloween :) I regret it though because no one got it and it looked like I was just wearing a t shirt and jeans

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Silver’s got the same eye color as you as well.

I did not mean to type it like that... I’m having minor anxiety right now from being in a restaurant around other peeps ;-;

1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Yep! Central heterochromia. :) 

oh look, another example of me having the worst eye color ever while everybody else has cool eyes

the only person I know who doesn’t have brown eyes is my dad, who has blue eyes

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

oh look, another example of me having the worst eye color ever while everybody else has cool eyes

the only person I know who doesn’t have brown eyes is my dad, who has blue eyes

Don’t beat yourself up for your eye color, brown and black eyes aren’t so bad..