Stray Fawn Community

The Clans of the Rivers {} WC RP

Here's a website where you can personalities for characters http://writingexercises.co.uk/random-character-traits-generator.php

About Lionclan;

This clan is named after Lionflame, the father of Owlflame{Current leader} and every leader's suffix ends in flame. They live by the polluted river and their camp is a old dump. They most likely to be buff

About Frostclan;

This clan is named after Frostseeker, the first leader, every leader's suffix ends with seeker. They live by the mountains and most things are frozen. They most likely to be fluffy

About Eastclan;

This clan is named after the east and they live by the sea and on a delta, every leader's suffix is rise(EX. Windrise) They most likely to be sleek and thin

About Moonclan;

This clan is named after what rises in the west, the moon, every leader's suffix is chaser(EX. Birdchaser) They most likely to be thin and small

{~Lionclan~}

Leader;

Owlflame~ Female, pale ginger with a dark ginger muzzle, dark ginger tail and paws. stubborn, forceful, and helpful (Played by me)

Deputy;

Med-cat and med-app;

Tinyheart~ A black tom, can't run. (Played by ME)

Warriors;

Pinestripe~ a female dark brown tabby (Played by @Magicmoonss)

Apprentices;

Queens and kits;

Poppykit~ Female, a red she-kit, a prophecy cat (Played by @FlowerMask)

Elders;

{~Frostclan~}

Leader;

Deputy;

Fierceriver~ Male, black fur, icy blue eyes. There's a rumor that's secretly blind. shy, charming, and inspirational(Played by me)

Med-cat and med-app;

Warriors;

Kestrelflurry~ female, a grey shecat with fluffy fur and sky blue eyes a grey dash on her forehead. Sensitive, imaginative, and naive. (Played by @FlowerMask)

Apprentices;

Queens and kits;

Foxfur~ Doesn't have kits currently but is mostly the source of kits. Looks like a grey fox with blue eyes. Uninhibited, charming, and dishonest (Played by me)

Shadowkit~ Tom, A fluffy, strong black tom with a long scar over one of his yellow eyes. Yet no one knows where it's from....A little backstory: he was found at the border with the scar, fresh and bloody. (Played by @Brokenshock)

{~Eastclan~}

Leader;

Wingrise~ Male, black tom with a ginger tail tip and muzzle and eye spot Used to be Mystery, ha a crush on Owlflame. shy, rebellious, and reckless (Played by me)

Deputy;

Med-cat and med-app;

Leafblow~ a white she-cat with lichen-colored eyes and a strangely black, leaf-shaped locket.  Med-cat

Warriors;

Apprentices;

Queens and kits;

Elders;

{~Moonclan~}

Leader;

Fireflychaser~ Male, a short haired cat with light grey fur and grey markings he also has blue eyes and a torn ear. Courageous, charming, manipulative (Played by @FlowerMask)

Deputy;

Med-cat and med-app;

Warriors;

Apprentices;

Queens and kits;

Mintkit~ Male, ginger with dull green eyes (Played by me)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

"I want you on a patrol." ((There'll be npcs))

"Yes, ma'am!" And I guess she goes on patrol...

(I need to go to sleep, it's pretty late here, so goodnight)

• Sad 1

Kestrelflurry

female

a grey shecat with fluffy fur and sky blue eyes a grey dash on her forehead.

Sensitive, imaginative, and naive. 

Frostclan

Fireflychaser

moonclan

male

leader

A short haired cat with light grey fur and grey markings he also has blue eyes and a torn ear.

(looks kinda like this)

56EC1CD7-DA94-42BA-B469-8FC13ACA3253.thumb.jpeg.1088f1b0e37e3975d60d51402d03320a.jpeg

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Fireflychaser

moonclan

male

leader

A short haired cat with light grey fur and grey markings he also has blue eyes and a torn ear.

(looks kinda like this)

56EC1CD7-DA94-42BA-B469-8FC13ACA3253.thumb.jpeg.1088f1b0e37e3975d60d51402d03320a.jpeg

Courageous, charming, manipulative 

Shadowkit

Frostclan

Tom

Kit

A fluffy, strong black tom with a long scar over one of his yellow eyes. Yet no one knows where it's from....

A little backstory: he was found at the border with the scar, fresh and bloody.