Stray Fawn Community

I don't really have a name for this

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

He's adorable

I amde him in Sims 4 and someone commented in french that they thought he was cute

and then they commented in French something like 'can I have him'. I mean, you can have him as a Sims 4 dog, but not in real life, thank you...

• Haha 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I amde him in Sims 4 and someone commented in french that they thought he was cute

and then they commented in French something like 'can I have him'. I mean, you can have him as a Sims 4 dog, but not in real life, thank you...

:) I also made my dog in sims 4

• Like 1

I just have Sims 4 and the Cats and Dogs expansion. I like making Sims a lot. I've made 4 sims, all women. I don't do makeup in real life, so I don't have my sims wear it either. But I love all of them. In my save where I'm trying to do the Legacy Challenge, it's great. I have MCCC, so all the sims I don't play have their own children and stuff. My personal favorite is the nanny my family hires every single day, Roger Riggins. Once there was this mailman and I liked him so I built him a pen on my lot with all the basic necessities, then got him in there and locked him in. He's been in there ever since, though recently we did have to move him over to his new actual house that's on the property. His name is Gusatvo Pettington ( changed his last name xD). I also amde him immortal. The thing is that he's cursed so he can't leave the lot, and is immortal, and the curse can't be broken; but, if there's a descendant of him on the lot, then he can be freed, but his descendant will be cursed until their descendant gets cursed. Or they're stuck there for eternity. Either one...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, totally sane yogurt cat said:

I download too many mods for Sims 3/4

me too xD

mods don't work for me

are you sure you're doing them right? Some mods don't work for me because I did something wrong, and some don't work at all, the game doesn't even recognize that they exist.

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

I just have Sims 4 and the Cats and Dogs expansion. I like making Sims a lot. I've made 4 sims, all women. I don't do makeup in real life, so I don't have my sims wear it either. But I love all of them. In my save where I'm trying to do the Legacy Challenge, it's great. I have MCCC, so all the sims I don't play have their own children and stuff. My personal favorite is the nanny my family hires every single day, Roger Riggins. Once there was this mailman and I liked him so I built him a pen on my lot with all the basic necessities, then got him in there and locked him in. He's been in there ever since, though recently we did have to move him over to his new actual house that's on the property. His name is Gusatvo Pettington ( changed his last name xD). I also amde him immortal. The thing is that he's cursed so he can't leave the lot, and is immortal, and the curse can't be broken; but, if there's a descendant of him on the lot, then he can be freed, but his descendant will be cursed until their descendant gets cursed. Or they're stuck there for eternity. Either one...

How did you trap the mailman?

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

are you sure you're doing them right? Some mods don't work for me because I did something wrong, and some don't work at all, the game doesn't even recognize that they exist.

I might've not. But it's difficult enough for my computer to run the game without any mods.

How did you trap the mailman?

had him walk through an enclosed space with one door, then locked said door so only my Sims and the maid and nanny can come through.

• Haha 1

On one of my sims 3 save

I have done this small neighborhood

My four starters were;

A jock

A lady(Who married the jock)

A female alien(Married to one of the sims in the world)

and a cat lady

Somehow

that save became this legacy line with the cat lady's cats when she died

So my rules were;

-Have a main female cat

-She will be teleported out of the house and yard(I had locked it)

-She will then travel to the house(Not my house) where she will mate with one of the unrelated males

-She will be teleported back to the normal house

-When she has her kittens, the female(If there is) will be the next line

I also had a graveyard and the first cats were two cats I had stole from an old lady

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

On one of my sims 3 save

I have done this small neighborhood

My four starters were;

A jock

A lady(Who married the jock)

A female alien(Married to one of the sims in the world)

and a cat lady

Somehow

that save became this legacy line with the cat lady's cats when she died

So my rules were;

-Have a main female cat

-She will be teleported out of the house and yard(I had locked it)

-She will then travel to the house(Not my house) where she will mate with one of the unrelated males

-She will be teleported back to the normal house

-When she has her kittens, the female(If there is) will be the next line

I also had a graveyard and the first cats were two cats I had stole from an old lady

Also the alien's and Jock-Lady's child married

The alien had a second child

Also everytime I left the house to look over the first child's home, the alien kept getting chubby

this is my other Immortal being, Evie. Her eyes weirded me out so I made her an evil immortal being. MCCC actually made her marry my old sim's ex boyfriend who was also deemed evil.

1888676903_02-16-19_6-40-26PM.thumb.png.3f3a879e1edb5cad7eaa866b96374599.png

• Like 2

this is an old save, my sim's daughter aged up into matching overalls

512548776_05-08-19_2-37-32PM.thumb.png.3b7725ffa1bdf32afb577aaf941d9f70.png

and one time I made a new save where I had this guy impregnate women every single day; befriend them in the day, impregnate them by night, send them home, rinse and repeat. Then my sim is seducing another woman when two women that are pregnant with his children walk right by...

864639791_03-17-19_7-47-52PM.thumb.png.4214b1bc4c983f2d6e622e1b2d1bdbfe.png

and another time a woman impregnated by him walked in the house when he was impregnating another woman... funny how none of these women ever found out that their boyfriend had a mission to impregnate every woman ever (he only ended up impregnating like 5 by the time I stopped)

1060703725_03-17-19_7-59-48PM.thumb.png.75d587794266674d0def9ffb3a4241a0.png

• Haha 1