Stray Fawn Community

Wolves {Cat-wolf sim}

~Story~

There were two gods, Catin and Wolfiv, they fell in love and cat-wolves were made
~~

Say that you want to join

You'll get your main(you) and two wolves

@Aye-Aye Captain!

Tree: Your main cat-wolf is female, their fur color is brown and their eye color is blue.

Moon: The second cat-wolf is male, their fur color is gray and their eye color is galaxy.

Dirt: The third cat-wolf is female, their fur color is light brown and their eye color is brown.

@Skysalsa8

Sankai: Your main cat-wolf is male, their fur color is sandy and their eye color is blue, their mutation is sharper claws.

Talaki: The second cat-wolf is male, their fur color is silver and their eye color is brown, their mutation is sharper teeth.

Nekoo: The third cat-wolf is male, their fur color is black and their eye color is green, their mutation is sharper senses.

@totally melon yogurt cat

Snowy: Your main cat-wolf is male, their fur color is white and their eye color is brown, their mutation is two rows of teeth.

Tooth: The second cat-wolf is male, their fur color is light brown and their eye color is purple, their mutation is sharper teeth.

Lavend: The third cat-wolf is male, their fur color is sandy and their eye color is purple, their mutation is two tails.

@pumpkinbro

Hasana: Your main cat-wolf is female, their fur color is white and their eye color is amber.

Zahra: The second cat-wolf is female, their fur color is brown and their eye color is purple.

Shezi: The third cat-wolf is male, their fur color is golden and their eye color is blue.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aye-Aye Captain! said:

I want to join. This sounds fun.

Your main cat-wolf is female, their fur color is brown and their eye color is blue. The second cat-wolf is male, their fur color is gray and their eye color is galaxy. The third cat-wolf is female, their fur color is light brown and their eye color is brown.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pumpkinbro said:

i wanna hop in, but i'm not sure how these simulator doodads work (i've lurked some of them but i still don't understand >_>)

You just do stuff. Like, you say you want to join, and in some simulators, you make your characters. In others, they get made for you. Then, you can quote options once the creator of the sim mentions you in it.

4 minutes ago, pumpkinbro said:

i wanna hop in, but i'm not sure how these simulator doodads work (i've lurked some of them but i still don't understand >_>)

The host gives you options, and you have to choose one. Sometimes they will prompt you to write what you do. And if you do join, just ask if you're confused.

13 minutes ago, Skysalsa8 said:

I wanna play too! : D

Your main cat-wolf is male, their fur color is sandy and their eye color is blue, their mutation is sharper claws. The second cat-wolf is male, their fur color is silver and their eye color is brown, their mutation is sharper teeth. The third cat-wolf is male, their fur color is black and their eye color is green, their mutation is sharper senses.

10 minutes ago, totally melon yogurt cat said:

I want to: A, join, B, know which generator you’re using.

https://perchance.org/g0du5iqu3b (Made by me)

Your main cat-wolf is male, their fur color is white and their eye color is brown, their mutation is two rows of teeth. The second cat-wolf is male, their fur color is light brown and their eye color is purple, their mutation is sharper teeth. The third cat-wolf is male, their fur color is sandy and their eye color is purple, their mutation is two tails.

10 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Did someone say... WOLFCATS?

Wanna join?

6 minutes ago, pumpkinbro said:

Your main cat-wolf is female, their fur color is white and their eye color is amber. The second cat-wolf is female, their fur color is brown and their eye color is purple. The third cat-wolf is male, their fur color is golden and their eye color is blue.

Name your cat-wolves

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

Your main cat-wolf is male, their fur color is sandy and their eye color is blue, their mutation is sharper claws. The second cat-wolf is male, their fur color is silver and their eye color is brown, their mutation is sharper teeth. The third cat-wolf is male, their fur color is black and their eye color is green, their mutation is sharper senses.

Main: Sankai (sank-eye)

2: Talaki (tah-lah-kee)

3: Nekoo (neck-oo)

2 minutes ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

Your main cat-wolf is male, their fur color is white and their eye color is brown, their mutation is two rows of teeth. The second cat-wolf is male, their fur color is light brown and their eye color is purple, their mutation is sharper teeth. The third cat-wolf is male, their fur color is sandy and their eye color is purple, their mutation is two tails.

Main CatWolf: Snowy

Secondary CatWolf: Tooth

Third CatWolf: Lavend 

23 minutes ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

Your main cat-wolf is female, their fur color is brown and their eye color is blue. The second cat-wolf is male, their fur color is gray and their eye color is galaxy. The third cat-wolf is female, their fur color is light brown and their eye color is brown.

main: Tree

2: Moon

3: Dirt

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

Wanna join?

You knew what that meant.. of course! ^^