Stray Fawn Community

You as a nicheling!

Broken

17 hours ago, Basil said:

spit snout because my teeth are absolutely horrid

basil: my teeth are messed up so im going to give myself the most ugly and terrible snout in the game!

me: my teeth are probably even more messed up (one is literally sideways lmao) so im going to give myself one of the best snouts in the game!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Condensed Milk said:

I used to have a sort of messed up mouth but I'm wearing braces now and it looks so much better XD

Georgie yours looks like Magnolia with all that pink :Eek:😍

I have a loose moller that won't go into place again and pointing into the inner of my mouth(Tounge area) because of the growing adult tooth

• Like 2

I had to have eight years of orthodontics (because both my teeth and my jaw were rubbish) and both my front teeth are half fake cos I got slammed into a pool floor and they had to be rebuilt (fun times - especially since I'd only had my adult teeth for like a year at that point)

Braces might be a pain but they are also a gift - just remember whatever you do, brush your teeth, no one wants to be the person who gets their braces off and then has fourteen cavities since they didn't brush well enough (a real thing that happened to a friend of mine)

if you want an example of my mum's amazing parenting skills when I was like 3 my mum told me to just brush the front of all my teeth (the side other people see when you smile, ect.) so people wouldn't think she was a horrible mum and didn't make me brush my teeth and so when we went places we could all be ready quickly. that stuck somehow in my brain and we had an assembly when I was SEVEN where a dentist came in to teach us how to brush out teeth. sounds stupid, right? well that was where I learnt you actually had to brush the back and top side of your teeth. at age SEVEN. yeeaaahh.great job mum

• Sad 2

I think the dentist said like 5 years ago my only hope is for him to randomly take some teeth out, put braces on me, and hope they just magically arrange themselves back into place so that's great for me

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I think the dentist said like 5 years ago my only hope is for him to randomly take some teeth out, put braces on me, and hope they just magically arrange themselves back into place so that's great for me

That is so rough, jeeze :( Teeth are the absolute worst when it comes to preventative health care

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 hours ago, ValkyrieWolff said:

That is so rough, jeeze :( Teeth are the absolute worst when it comes to preventative health care

I feel like teeth are just pathetic in my opinion and are a waste of time to care for...(course this is only a joke since I do take care of my teeth..)

image.png.010e704219d5b6cd23755b92db16037e.png

image.png.95979c16d2c09c896b45e8be4a2a807c.pngimage.png.ad5445f71e89ea6c19523e0cd1e53800.pngimage.png.c46bc4cbb8e9488ecc5bd2374a57c431.png

image.png.3c041c2fa3be472c4e10115001f5d709.png

Reasoning:

• Round ears: People say I'm cute all the time
  • Recessive Bearyena ears: One of my favorite ears. Evil Aether.
  • Antenna: I swear I can see into the future, One of my favorite 'horns'. 
  • Eyes: I have normal eyesight, what can I say?
  • Purr Snout: I love cats, and AOE healers are my type of thing. (well... I usually play them, because no one else does.)
  • Recessive Bearyena Snout: One of my favorite snouts. Evil Aether is hidden inside me... (She's actually more True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral.)
  • Medium Body: Normal Height/Size for my age.
  • Recessive Water Body: I love swimming!
  • Nimble Fingers: Fast typer. I have 'Gamer' Reactions/ (Though yesterday they made me throw my sword at the sight of a ghast...)
  • Bat Wing: I love dragons and it's the closest to their wings. I also love the flight in Niche.
  • Webbed Hind Legs: Not a fast runner, but I can swim
  • Recessive Hind Legs: But I can still run pretty fast... When I am pumping with adrenaline. (I have no stamina, but I can run pretty fast just not contentiously. But when you have adrenaline, that's completely ignored :D) 
  • Tail Fin: Like I said: Swimmer
  • Recessive Scorpion Tail: My favorite gene in the game, well almost...
  • Recessive Albinism & Melanism: Dispite the disadvantages it provides, I think it makes pretty Nichelings. (Edgy ones with melanism...)
  • Chestnut Brown + Black Fur colors: Nearly the color of my hair
  • Purple Eyes: My Main OC's Eye color. (Dragon OC.). And one of my favorite colors
  • (Would be) Recessive Brown eye: Color of my eyes
  • Patterns: I just like them... Ok?
  • Normal Blood Clotting: I don't have hemophilia...
  • HI Immunity: I have lived in my house nearly my whole life. (11/13 years.) Never been out of my country.
  • G Immunity: The only immunity gene of one of my initials.

image.png

SKY 2.0!

20190805183918_1.thumb.jpg.c120cba15a33d16905f70956a4ed73d0.jpg

Bearyena Ears- My ears stick out + my favorite ear gene

Savannah Horns- I'm quite strong, so I wanted to choose some horns, and I liked these ones

Shortsighted Eyes- I have really bad eyesight so I have to have glasses

Big Nose- I didn't know what head gene so I just did my favorite

Body- Big Body because I'm pretty tall for my age (I'm 13 at almost 5' 7''). Toxic Body because I'm sensitive and poison anything I touch

Paws- Bearyena Claw because as i said I've said I'm strong, Nimble Fingers because my fingers are pretty good at being nimble

Bearyena Hindlegs- My legs can kick well (so I'm told by my parents xD) and I'm kinda slow

Medium Tail- I just like that tail

Fur- My skin is really pale

Blue Eyes- IRL eye color

Horn color- my hair color (approximately)

Pattern- to mimic my abundance of freckles all over my body

Immunities- My first two initials :3

• Like 3