Stray Fawn Community

Your Username in different languages- Challenge

Broken

Every week, I'm going to change my username to how it is in a different language, using Google Translate. I will have to put Broken Shock, or else every time it would stay Brokenshock. If you guys want to do it, you can. Just make sure you put spaces in between each word.

• Paw up 1

when you can't remember the words of your username in the language you took all of elementary in

uh...

*casually goes on dictionary.com* *gets distracted by the Harry Potter stuff on the front page of dictionary.com* *realizes that dictionary.com is for word definitions and I won't find what I'm looking for there* *kinda feels like an idiot* *actually finds the correct website to use (wordreference.com)* *there is much rejoicing* *also uses google translate because I can*

"Renard de la Toundra"? Does that work? *goes into google translate and finds out that it would be "de la" not "du" because it's feminine :/* *why, French. why*

"Kitsune" isn't identified by the google translate (using english), so I did "fox" since "kitsune" is the Japanese word for fox

EDIT: Or "Chat de la Toundra", if we're going by my other "typical" username

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Clara dies et absque odio said:

Silver The Nicheling

For some reason, it didn't change

Well if it wasn’t a name it would be translated as “Sølvøj The Nicheling” I have a danish pal on Discord who helped translate silver for me technically..