Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Fangs || Adoptable RP

35 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore realised how loud her and Dawned was."Shhh, I am not trying to get you in trouble." Sikore whispered, "I just want to know." 

“Know what??” She asked trying to act like she didn’t know what she was talking about.

27 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"Ok, I'm going!" Fox glared at Seer.

She gave her a stone faced look. Underneath her diamond hard exterior she longed to talk to her sister and rebuild the bridges that had burnt. 

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Know what??” She asked trying to act like she didn’t know what she was talking about.

Sikore sighed. "You remind me of Gold." She glanced at Dawned. "I was talking about you and your mom."

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She gave her a stone faced look. Underneath her diamond hard exterior she longed to talk to her sister and rebuild the bridges that had burnt. 

Fox growled at Seer and stomped away.

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore sighed. "You remind me of Gold." She glanced at Dawned. "I was talking about you and your mom."

Fox growled at Seer and stomped away.

“Who’s gold? And me and ‘Her Royal Highness Long Live Queen Deer’ and I aren’t very similar..”

Seer just turned away.

Just now, Mita said:

A wounded guard ran into the palace, "Queen Deer!" He yelled.

Queen Deer looked at the guard, "what?"

"It's... Yugo.... We've found her.... She's..." The guard collapsed.

“Y-Yugo?” Stammered Seer. “M’Lady I have to go after her! I must kill that wretched beast.”

2 minutes ago, Mita said:

"Gather the guards, then go after Yugo. I have to find Dawned." Queen Deer ran to find her daughter.

She ran off not bothering to now for this was too serious to waste time. “FOX! ITS AN EMERGENCY!” She said running to gathers the guards.

3 minutes ago, Mita said:

"Gather the guards, then go after Yugo. I have to find Dawned." Queen Deer ran to find her daughter.

Dawned was still in the wildflower patch.

4 minutes ago, Mita said:

"Dawned!' Queen Deer's voice was filled with worry, Why is Yugo here? What does she want? Does she want to kill me? Or Dawned?

“Yep!” She said instinctively. Dang it! She knows where you are now.. she walked out of the flowers leaving Silkore and Stare behind.

2 minutes ago, Mita said:

"You need to go back to the castle. Now."

“Urgh ok but tell me why later?” She said not understanding why her mom was so worried and serious. Reaaally bad sign. 

Seer ran around yelling. “YARROW, FOX, SILKORE, I NEED YOU HERE NOW!”

Just now, Mita said:

"Just go to your room." Queen Deer them whispered to herself, "that's the safest place."

“I-ok.. I love you mom..” she says then runs away her paws scraping on the roads to the castle. She doesn’t stop till she reached her room and she crawls under her bed and pulls aside the secret trap door under a stack of scrolls. The room beneath is small and has two blankets, candles, matches, a small chair and a copies of her favorite books. She curled up in the corner on a small chair.

22 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Seer ran around yelling. “YARROW, FOX, SILKORE, I NEED YOU HERE NOW!”

"What? Is Greysplash here?" Sikore asked as she ran towards Seer.

"What?" Fox turned around to face her sister.

Just now, Impy10 said:

"What? Is Greysplash here?" Sikore asked as she ran towards Seer.

"What?" Fox turned around to face her sister.

“No.. it’s Yugo.” She looks at the two with her jaw set in determination. “We must get the other Knights to defend the castle.” 

8 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“No.. it’s Yugo.” She looks at the two with her jaw set in determination. “We must get the other Knights to defend the castle.” 

"Who?" Sikore asked confused. "Well, I'll get into position."

Fox sighed at Sikore and got into position.

Just now, Impy10 said:

"Who?" Sikore asked confused. "Well, I'll get into position."

Fox sighed at Sikore and got into position.

“You don’t want to know who.. she’s dangerous, insane, cruel.. don’t underestimate her and we have to regroup with the Queen first.”

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“You don’t want to know who.. she’s dangerous, insane, cruel.. don’t underestimate her and we have to regroup with the Queen first.”

"Well, so is Greysplash." Sikore said. "But we go back to Queen Deer, right?"

Fox sighed agin and walk towards where Queen Deer was crouching.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

"Well, so is Greysplash." Sikore said. "But we go back to Queen Deer, right?"

Fox sighed agin and walk towards where Queen Deer was crouching.

“Who is this GreySplash you keep jabbering about?! And yes cmon!” She stalked off.