Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Fangs || Adoptable RP

1 minute ago, Beauty said:

"Listen to... her..." The queen gurgled through blood before going limp.

Yugo looked at the knights.

“W-we will find y-your daughter.. do you know where she is? Queen deer never told us she existed.” Seers eyes burned with ice cold fury, she was trying not to look enraged but it was failing quickly. She killed her! She shouldn’t have died! You failed her.. RAH!

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“W-we will find y-your daughter.. do you know where she is? Queen deer never told us she existed.” Seers eyes burned with ice cold fury, she was trying not to look enraged but it was failing quickly. She killed her! She shouldn’t have died! You failed her.. RAH!

"The dungeons, heard of them?" Yugo said, kind of sassy-like.

3 minutes ago, Beauty said:

"The dungeons, heard of them?" Yugo said, kind of sassy-like.

She let out a low growl. “Yes I have nit wi-“ she stopped her self and turned on her heel marching confidently through the gate before turning and facing Yugo. “Yarrow and Silkore stay here with this creature.” She motioned to Yugo then looked at Fox and Queen deer her eyes swimming with sadness. “I’ll get her and come back.”

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"Yes." Sikore said, "I've herd of them, but I haven't been there..." I'm sorry, Deer.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She let out a low growl. “Yes I have nit wi-“ she stopped her self and turned on her heel marching confidently through the gate before turning and facing Yugo. “Yarrow and Silkore stay here with this creature.” She motioned to Yugo then looked at Fox her eyes swimming with sadness. “I’ll get her and come back.”

Yugo grinned and tiled her head.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She let out a low growl. “Yes I have nit wi-“ she stopped her self and turned on her heel marching confidently through the gate before turning and facing Yugo. “Yarrow and Silkore stay here with this creature.” She motioned to Yugo then looked at Fox her eyes swimming with sadness. “I’ll get her and come back.”

Sikore nodded, a clump in her throat.

Just now, Beauty said:

Yugo grinned and tiled her head.

Just now, Impy10 said:

Sikore nodded, a clump in her throat.

She gave Yugo a look of hatred and walked into the castle. Your gonna get yourself killed if you act like that. Good I’ll die for the sake of my kingdom.. I should find Dawned first.. she pretended to go to the dungeon but snuck over to Dawned’s room and opened the trap door.

”AHAAh! Oh Seer it’s you.. Is mother ok?”

”u-um I’ll explain later but do you know where the dungeon is?”

”... Mother said it was below the throne room.. I don’t know how to get to it though..”

”Alright thank you princess I’ll be going stay here.” 

“Let me come with you!”

”no stay here.”

”pleeease?!”

”fine.” 

The two hastily made their way to the throne room.

11 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She gave Yugo a look of hatred and walked into the castle. Your gonna get yourself killed if you act like that. Good I’ll die for the sake of my kingdom.. I should find Dawned first.. she pretended to go to the dungeon but snuck over to Dawned’s room and opened the trap door.

”AHAAh! Oh Seer it’s you.. Is mother ok?”

”u-um I’ll explain later but do you know where the dungeon is?”

”... Mother said it was below the throne room.. I don’t know how to get to it though..”

”Alright thank you princess I’ll be going stay here.” 

“Let me come with you!”

”no stay here.”

”pleeease?!”

”fine.” 

The two hastily made their way to the throne room.

“Where to look..” Dawned’s face scrunched up with concentration. “The tapestry!” She ran over to a tapestry hanging from a wall and moved it aside, sure enough behind it a hole just large enough for Seer to crawl through led into dark stairs leading downwards.

”I’ll go first stay close.” Seer said.

Dawned nodded.

theg reaches the bottom and Seer took a torch and lit it. 

Dawned looked at cells only seeing two or maybe three sleeping bodies in there.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Where to look..” Dawned’s face scrunched up with concentration. “The tapestry!” She ran over to a tapestry hanging from a wall and moved it aside, sure enough behind it a hole just large enough for Seer to crawl through led into dark stairs leading downwards.

”I’ll go first stay close.” Seer said.

Dawned nodded.

theg reaches the bottom and Seer took a torch and lit it. 

Dawned looked at cells only seeing two or maybe three sleeping bodies in there.

Muttering between two prisoners could be heard.