Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Fangs || Adoptable RP

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Who is this GreySplash you keep jabbering about?! And yes cmon!” She stalked off.

Sikore followed Seer. "Greysplash is the goddess of cruelness." She explained.

38 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore followed Seer. "Greysplash is the goddess of cruelness." She explained.

“Hr.. well WiltedFlower is known for her cruelness..” She murmurs. Seer seemed distressed, she was normally polite and organized. 

35 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Fox ran past Seer.

She caught up and ran to deer in the field.

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Hr.. well WiltedFlower is known for her cruelness..” She murmurs. Seer seemed distressed, she was normally polite and organized. 

She caught up and ran to deer in the field.

Sikore ran after Seer and whispered to herself. "Mosspelt, Foxie, Redstar, please don't be angry..."

Fox grunted and caught up to Seer.

Just now, Impy10 said:

Sikore ran after Seer and whispered to herself. "Mosspelt, Foxie, Redstar, please don't be angry..."

Fox grunted and caught up to Seer.

“M’lady I’ve gathered the guards, are the children safe?”

6 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore gulped, I hope Dawned is ok... She thought.

Fox sighed agin.

Dawned was frightened and devastated for the future of the queendom. Mother was serious.. this is bad.. why am I sitting here?! I should help them! ... but your too useless.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Dawned was frightened and devastated for the future of the queendom. Mother was serious.. this is bad.. why am I sitting here?! I should help them! ... but your too useless.

Sikore saw Dawned through her window, she looked sad. Poor Dawned, she just wants to help...

Fox glared at Seer without Seer noticing.

6 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore saw Dawned through her window, she looked sad. Poor Dawned, she just wants to help...

Fox glared at Seer without Seer noticing.

Seer new her sister and felt her glare burn into the back of her head. She turned and looked at her with a emotionless expression.

(Dawned is in her secret bunker so uhm there’s no winders but maybe she was just looking into her window and think about her?) Dawned picked up a dusty book and started to read. Once upon a- the worlds going to end! I’m going to die!

Just now, Mita said:

The queen didn't worried anymore now that Dawned was safe, she looked angry. "Sikore. You don't know who Yugo, do you?"

(10/10 grammar xD don’t worry I’m just as bad and my stuffed animals just attacked me.) Seer watched the queen ready to chime in when needed.

4 minutes ago, Mita said:

The queen didn't worried anymore now that Dawned was safe, she looked angry. "Sikore. You don't know who Yugo, do you?"

"Don't blame me! I didn't mean to come here! All I know is that you are the queen!" Sikore explained. (She is from my old seekers tribe.)

Just now, Impy10 said:

"Don't blame me! I didn't mean to come here! All I know is that you are the queen!" Sikore explained. (She is from my old seekers tribe.)

"I'm not blaming you. Yugo's my sister, but she murdered half of my guards and the former king in the Garden of Blood." Queen Deer started to run off, "make sure to keep up!"

(I'm going to be Yarrow)

Yarrow stumbled after the queen.

8 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Seer new her sister and felt her glare burn into the back of her head. She turned and looked at her with a emotionless expression.

Fox rolled her eyes.

Just now, Mita said:

"I'm not blaming you. Yugo's my sister, but she murdered half of my guards and the former king in the Garden of Blood." Queen Deer started to run off, "make sure to keep up!"

(I'm going to be Yarrow)

Yarrow stumbled after the queen.

Sikore ran after Queen Deer, muttering a lullaby.

Fox followed Sikore.

1 minute ago, Mita said:

Sounds of fighting became hearable. "Now be careful fighting her, she fast and agile." Queen Deer told the others.

Yarrow nodded, I'm going to die!

Sikore braced herself. Well, if I die, it will be more honourable than drowning... She thought.

Fox swallowed hard.

13 hours ago, Mita said:

Sounds of fighting became hearable. "Now be careful fighting her, she fast and agile." Queen Deer told the others.

Yarrow nodded, I'm going to die!

13 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Sikore braced herself. Well, if I die, it will be more honourable than drowning... She thought.

Fox swallowed hard.

Well.. today’s the day. Y’know maybe I will die in honor protecting my queen.. “M’lady you know I would die trying to save you from Yugo.. maybe you should seek shelter while we fight her.” She suggested, it was clear in her voice she only wanted to save her queen.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Well.. today’s the day. Y’know maybe I will die in honor protecting my queen.. “M’lady you know I would die trying to save you from Yugo.. maybe you should seek shelter while we fight her.” She suggested, it was clear in her voice she only wanted to save her queen.

Queen Deer looked back, then forward.

Soon they gotten to the clearing.

All the guards were dead, there stood Yugo. Her fangs glinting with blood 

37 minutes ago, Mita said:

Queen Deer looked back, then forward.

Soon they gotten to the clearing.

All the guards were dead, there stood Yugo. Her fangs glinting with blood 

Seer Growled.