Stray Fawn Community

My Challenge Record

Magicmoonss

16 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Most of my tribe is healthy.

You do currently have more points then Potato. And don't feel bad if you lose, I'm pretty sure Sky and I have more experience than you. I've learned many good strategies over the long time that I've played Niche.

• Like 2

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

Super side note

I just randomly started to bounce around and sing I Just Can’t Wait to be King and when I finished I broke Safari xD

You still really need to watch the movie. You're too obsessed with the songs to not watch it.

• Paw up 1

59 minutes ago, Error said:

You do currently have more points then Potato. And don't feel bad if you lose, I'm pretty sure Sky and I have more experience than you. I've learned many good strategies over the long time that I've played Niche.

fun fact, I've never properly reached HI before, I've only seen it by starting sandbox tribes there

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

fun fact, I've never properly reached HI before, I've only seen it by starting sandbox tribes there

Same here. I don't know how so many people who've played Niche have gotten to it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

4 minutes ago, Error said:

Same here. I don't know how so many people who've played Niche have gotten to it.

This is so frickin true

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Error said:

Like how? How is it the second most received achievement!?

image.png.4ce65ec519cc0e8225cd157228d38322.png

also...are you telling me that 33.7% (did I do my math right?) of players haven't mated two nichelings?!

• Haha 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

also...are you telling me that 33.7% (did I do my math right?) of players haven't mated two nichelings?!

Probably just those who stopped playing the game before achievements, and those who couldn't/didn't start the game.

• Like 1

Day 100! +6 points The pair that could make an alpha had no venomous cubs. And, none of the cubs can breed safely with one another. It's a dangerous and uncertain time. There's going to be a lot of sickness. We do have a safe bearyena pair though.

image.png.5c7209011d57125cf445db2f07ddc101.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

New island! +2 points I postponed the update a bit to combine them. I have lots of healthy babies on the way, and since I have poison fangs I can stay on this island for a bit to get some jungle genes.

image.png.0a81af73d2e89c025862c15a55028d1e.png

And due to the archipelago, I've decided to remove the rank of alpha from the Quana. They couldn't swim, so they couldn't breed.  Our new alpha is much more suited to lead the tribe, so long live the alpha!

image.png.dc6a665abdbec6fd32adfb9ea90646a7.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1