Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

On 3/19/2022 at 1:51 PM, budget atalanta fawn said:

this is boodles, nickname apollo

he is named boodles because my parents wanted to name me after a type of alcohol that starts with b, because there was brandy and i forget my father's name oops lmao

so i went to the wikipedia page for brands of alcohol that start with b and i found boodles. i had already named him apollo so apollo became his nickname

on a side note either his father or sibling bit him in the shoulder so he has a scar there, and he watched his parents take down a spino so that was fun

image_2022-03-19_135032.png.132de6fdb0be829a09d37eb3def1c074.png

he grew!!

1177341849_PathOfTitans-Win64-ShippingScreenshot2022_03.20-15_14_37_78.thumb.png.c41e190be27efe1b4264f18aa9049600.png

On 3/19/2022 at 1:51 PM, budget atalanta fawn said:

this is boodles, nickname apollo

he is named boodles because my parents wanted to name me after a type of alcohol that starts with b, because there was brandy and i forget my father's name oops lmao

so i went to the wikipedia page for brands of alcohol that start with b and i found boodles. i had already named him apollo so apollo became his nickname

on a side note either his father or sibling bit him in the shoulder so he has a scar there, and he watched his parents take down a spino so that was fun

image_2022-03-19_135032.png.132de6fdb0be829a09d37eb3def1c074.png

what game is this i would like to know

1 hour ago, Cult Leader said:

what game is this i would like to know

path of titans on the walking with dinosaurs realism server, if you're thinking of buying it you should totally use my referral code i will link in dms if you're interested lmao

4 minutes ago, budget atalanta fawn said:

path of titans on the walking with dinosaurs realism server, if you're thinking of buying it you should totally use my referral code i will link in dms if you're interested lmao

kjgbdkjgbdn i wish i could play it, but i am broke

plus i don't got a computer at home <//3

• Sad 1

obviously the graphics suck compared to the pc version, but it's there!! and you can cross-play with pc users so we could play together, there's also a free demo on mobile so you can see if you like the game before buying it

• Paw up 1

23 minutes ago, budget atalanta fawn said:

WAIT NO YOU CAN PLAY PATH OF TITANS ON MOBILE WCTUALLY I FORGOT

WRTOHBKIRORGNB

YEEEEEEE!!!

ILL SEE IF ITS ABLE TO BE DOWNLOADED ON ME PHONE GFBGRB

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, budget atalanta fawn said:

omg i forgot to ask is it able to be downloaded tell me

ot requires iOS 14.1 or later

my mom wont let me update ma damn phone cuz my medical app thing only works for a certain version,

but its there

mocking me

im gonna kill someone /j

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cult Leader said:

ot requires iOS 14.1 or later

my mom wont let me update ma damn phone cuz my medical app thing only works for a certain version,

but its there

mocking me

im gonna kill someone /j

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

• Sad 1