Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

• takoyamaaaS changed the title to takoyama's cove: v4, where i star rail post (pepper is a little meow meow)
5 hours ago, Modiano Urania said:

Pretty sure you can link to something if it has few swears and you put a warning 

NO way well in that case come to the wedding guys and theres swearing but only like once or twice i thin k come to the weddin 😇

1 minute ago, takoyamaaaS said:

20 pity kafka savings still mostly intact rip kafka guarantee though

image_2023-07-19_143504086.thumb.png.d6c546ddd1f7342e24f9019a569b450b.png

i was jsut gonna do halfo f my pulls i had saved on his banner (36) bc i have a gambling addiction but I HAVE BLADE IG

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

taki tako i need your luck

yoyu can have it :Grin im gonan really need it back for kafka banner though bc now i have to wint he 50/50 adn i want it for fu xuan bnaner too

aw man i didnt post about this when it happened BUT i lost the 50/50 to qiqi and when i was doing my leftover 9 pulls I GOT SCARA???????????? AT 4 PITY???????????????????? proof

Screenshot_2023-07-25_211856.png.73f4f998f97e506fa6981e13b47f6ca0.png

• Love 1

On 7/9/2023 at 6:32 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

NO way well in that case come to the wedding guys and theres swearing but only like once or twice i thin k come to the weddin 😇

kafka didnt come home btw divorce arc