Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

On 11/4/2023 at 5:45 PM, lizardcake said:

so spearmaster is your child and also cookie's wife. what's the rest of the lore

On 11/4/2023 at 5:56 PM, BirbMonstwo said:

I need to know the lore I wanna make a family tree 

ok so im the same person as polly and cookie and pepper i think?? also married to all of them adn king deltarune and like every female cookie run star rail and genshin character, and every child cookie run star rail and genshin character is my kid and also all of me and pollys ocs are our kids 

also pepper was my mom but i disowned her bc she left me in a hole in minecraft so polly is my parent now

6 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

ok so im the same person as polly and cookie and pepper i think?? also married to all of them adn king deltarune and like every female cookie run star rail and genshin character, and every child cookie run star rail and genshin character is my kid and also all of me and pollys ocs are our kids 

also pepper was my mom but i disowned her bc she left me in a hole in minecraft so polly is my parent now

also star starless is me and polly and cookies parent i think

16 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

ALSO ALHAITHAM GENSHIN IS MY FATHER hes married to star starless uit hink