Stray Fawn Community

Random wings of fire roleplay

takoyamaaaS

5 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Hello Apollo.” Starling said, smiling back.

“Hello Star.” They replied happily. “Come on in, make yourself at home.” They said, stepping back and revealing their parents lavish home.

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Wow, This is a nice place you got here.” She said, Stepping inside and looking around.

They shrug. “Yeah, I’m fortunate to live here.” They said in a slightly robotic voice

22 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Yeah you are!” She Said, still looking around.
“I Would Love To Live Here.” She said.

they nods more genuinely. “Come on I have something for us to do.” They walked over to a glass door and onto the balcony 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

they nods more genuinely. “Come on I have something for us to do.” They walked over to a glass door and onto the balcony 

“Ok Then.” She said, Happily following.

20 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Ok Then.” She said, Happily following.

They led her onto the balcony where a bag of dirt and several packets of flower and vegetable seeds were. “I thought we could plant some and you could take the seeds we don’t use.”

10 hours ago, Flower said:

They led her onto the balcony where a bag of dirt and several packets of flower and vegetable seeds were. “I thought we could plant some and you could take the seeds we don’t use.”

“That’s A Great Idea!” She said looking at all of the seeds he had bought.

“Ok, What Do You Want to plant first?” She asked.

On 6/19/2020 at 10:12 AM, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“That’s A Great Idea!” She said looking at all of the seeds he had bought.

“Ok, What Do You Want to plant first?” She asked.

They pointed a talon towards some daisies. “Perhaps these?” They said.

Milkweed had gotten back a long time ago and was washing himself in the pond of his small oasis in the deserts of the sand kingdom. Hopefully nobody had seen him, that would be bad. He would have to keep them here or kill them. Probably keep them here, he did not want to kill anyone!

• Like 1

Prince Scorpio was sneaking through his bedroom window. After the shenanigans that took place the previous days he had been grounded and wasn’t allowed to leave his room without being summoned. It was making him go insane with boredom. As soon as he got his body out the whole window he felt instantly rejuvenated. He started flying away from the palace

2 hours ago, Flower said:

Prince Scorpio was sneaking through his bedroom window. After the shenanigans that took place the previous days he had been grounded and wasn’t allowed to leave his room without being summoned. It was making him go insane with boredom. As soon as he got his body out the whole window he felt instantly rejuvenated. He started flying away from the palace

(I NEED TO KNOW WHERE)

1 hour ago, Greenpaw said:

(I NEED TO KNOW WHERE)

(FINE! hehe) He flapped his wings as hard as he could in an attempt to put distance between himself and the palace. The Prince flew over the various sandwing towns and into the desert, then over a small oasis 

53 minutes ago, Flower said:

(FINE! hehe) He flapped his wings as hard as he could in an attempt to put distance between himself and the palace. The Prince flew over the various sandwing towns and into the desert, then over a small oasis 

(gasp! yas, thank you!)

He saw a shadow loom over the oasis. He looked up and saw... a dragon?! oh no no no he had to hide! So he threw on his wooden mask and rushed to the trees, leaving his plants, tools, and other stuff out in the open.

Starling helped him plant the daisies. “Those should grow in a few weeks.” She said, smiling.

Vanilla Walked around in a Sandwing town and happened to notice The Sandwing Flying through the air so she decided to follow him. 

Vanilla Put On A Burts of speed and shot forward.

”So, Whatcha doin?” She asked.

He peeked out from the trees. Another one?! Were a bunch of guards looking for him or something?!

4 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Vanilla Put On A Burts of speed and shot forward.

”So, Whatcha doin?” She asked.

“Oh! Oh. Hey Vanilla how’s it going?” He asked evading her question

She Looked down and paused, staring into the trees at what looked like a Leafwing.

She paused, then shot down toward the sand and landed gracefully. “Hi!” She said to the Leafwing.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Oh! Oh. Hey Vanilla how’s it going?” He asked evading her question

She Looked back and shouted: “It’s Going Great!”

She Looked down and paused, staring into the trees at what looked like a Leafwing.

She paused, then shot down toward the sand and landed gracefully. “Hi!” She said to the Leafwing.

He was very scared and his face was painted with worry, but none of it showed through his mask. He ran off deeper into the small forest, making vines sprout up behind him to conceal him. They were all very happy to help protect him and grow at the same time.