Stray Fawn Community

Random wings of fire roleplay

takoyamaaaS

3 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

He took the mask back off nervously.

3 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

"So he's not a sandwing guard looking for me?" He asked nervously with the mask on.

“Is there a reason I should be looking for you?” He asked, looking at the stranger.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Is there a reason I should be looking for you?” He asked, looking at the stranger.

"I dunno, I'm a strange dragon in the middle of your kingdom territory?" He answered, still seeming scared.

26 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

"I dunno, I'm a strange dragon in the middle of your kingdom territory?" He answered, still seeming scared.

He shrugged. “There’s a lot of strange dragons by the lion fish fin. I don’t see why you would be specifically hunted.”

He shrugged. “There’s a lot of strange dragons by the lion fish fin. I don’t see why you would be specifically hunted.”

He sighed. "My parents taught me to fear the tribes.... but I can't tell you why!" He was still hiding something his his wings.

31 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

He sighed. "My parents taught me to fear the tribes.... but I can't tell you why!" He was still hiding something his his wings.

He shrugged again. “That’s cool I guess. The palace staff taught me to be wary of strange dragons but it didn’t really work.”

3 hours ago, Flower said:

He shrugged again. “That’s cool I guess. The palace staff taught me to be wary of strange dragons but it didn’t really work.”

"I can see that." He laughed.

3 hours ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“My Family Told me to be scared of nothing, I Dunno.” Vanilla said to herself and shrugged.

"Thats strange, won't others think you're... weird? or different?" He said curiously, "Not that I think so at all!" He added quickly.

21 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

"I can see that." He laughed.

"Thats strange, won't others think you're... weird? or different?" He said curiously, "Not that I think so at all!" He added quickly.

6 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Yep, Anyone outside the RainWings and the SilkWings thought I was weird, so Yeah I guess.”

She said, and shrugged again.

Scorpion looked at some ants the were crawling along near his talons. “You’ve got a nice place here dontcha?” He asked  Milkweed

11 minutes ago, Flower said:

Scorpion looked at some ants the were crawling along near his talons. “You’ve got a nice place here dontcha?” He asked  Milkweed

He nodded, "My dad made it from a couple little sprouts-" He seemed to think about what he just said, hopefully they would just assume his mom didn't have leaf-speak or something.

2 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

He nodded, "My dad made it from a couple little sprouts-" He seemed to think about what he just said, hopefully they would just assume his mom didn't have leaf-speak or something.

“Oh?” He asked looking up. “He grew this himself? That’s quite impressive, most of our dragons haven’t had luck planting trees in the desert.” Scorpio said with slight suspicion in his tone.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Oh?” He asked looking up. “He grew this himself? That’s quite impressive, most of our dragons haven’t had luck planting trees in the desert.” Scorpio said with slight suspicion in his tone.

He seemed nervous, "Yea... my family has pretty strong leafspeak... of course, it took a while... I mean... a long time... but it made this!" He said as he stared to sweat.

1 minute ago, Greenpaw said:

He seemed nervous, "Yea... my family has pretty strong leafspeak... of course, it took a while... I mean... a long time... but it made this!" He said as he stared to sweat.

“You are quite far from the lead wing villages I’d say.”

Just now, Greenpaw said:

"Hehe.... yhea...." He sweat more and more.

(after that line, his voice claim is blue from Rio)

Scorpio narrowed his eyes and shrugged. “Cool.”

2 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

He held his claw tight to a vine.... just in case...

He looked at Vanilla and then Milkweed. “Did you know how boring being grounded is?!” He said out of the blue. “This is the first time I haven’t been in my room or the dining hall in 3 days and I still have 11 more days of this torture!” He said with a long, dramatic sigh. “Sneaking out was pretty fun though.”

He looked at Vanilla and then Milkweed. “Did you know how boring being grounded is?!” He said out of the blue. “This is the first time I haven’t been in my room or the dining hall in 3 days and I still have 11 more days of this torture!” He said with a long, dramatic sigh. “Sneaking out was pretty fun though.”

"I've never had anything like that... when I got older older my parents went to their kingdoms-" He froze and glanced at them, "Kingdom! I meant kingdom!" He said quickly.

"I've never had anything like that... when I got older older my parents went to their kingdoms-" He froze and glanced at them, "Kingdom! I meant kingdom!" He said quickly.

He wasn’t really paying attention. “My mother is obsessed with her child, that’s me by the way.” He added the last bit in a whisper. “being perfect.“ he said with a shrug. “After the fiasco where Vanilla and Peach blossom killed the skywing at the place she told me that “a prince shouldn’t be involved with people who will ruin his image” or something else silly.”

He wasn’t really paying attention. “My mother is obsessed with her child, that’s me by the way.” He added the last bit in a whisper. “being perfect.“ he said with a shrug. “After the fiasco where Vanilla and Peach blossom killed the skywing at the place she told me that “a prince shouldn’t be involved with people who will ruin his image” or something else silly.”

"That's stupid, it's like getting a scavenger to be a dragon, it just won't work!" He laughed.

"That's stupid, it's like getting a scavenger to be a dragon, it just won't work!" He laughed.

He nodded. “I tried to tell her that but noooo! She just told me to go to my room.” He adds.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

He nodded. “I tried to tell her that but noooo! She just told me to go to my room.” He adds.

"Some moms are so stupid! Mine wasn't, though. She was nice and had bright yellow and pretty black sca-" He cut himself off. OH FRIC OH FRIC OH FRIC THAT WAS DEFINITELY BAD.