Stray Fawn Community

On Ice | Warrior Cat RP

Renio2490

Ice will form and destroy us, and only wishes and water can save us...

Three Clans have been sent a prophecy about Ice melting. HazelClan, TalonClan and SplashClan are doing their best to figure out what's right and why StarClan has said "Ice will melt," when ice has not been there for seasons other than leaf-bare.

(You may add and adopt, but no more characters than six. Cats may not kill eachother unless the owner allows you to.)
ALLEGIANCES

HAZELCLAN
Leader- Lionstar, light yellow longhair tabby tom, green eyes (3 lives left currently)

Deputy- None

Med. Cat- Whisperrain, she-cat (I'll assume) (Played by @Spook’nikeringu)
09748159-BBC4-4B22-BD70-8391CEFE04D9.png.133f4cec928b3bd296b20a6a98b0b433.png

Warriors- (Tom and she-cats without kits)
Foxfall, ginger tabby tom with black splotches, hazel eyes (Played by @Who?)
APPRENTICE, HAWKPAW

Apprentices- (More than six moons old, in training to become warriors)
Hawkpaw- Tabby tom with brown eyes

Queens- (she-cats expecting or nursing kits)
None

Kits-
None

Elders- (former warriors and queens, now retired)
Leaf, elderly silver tabby with dull green eyes; former rogue

TALONCLAN

Leader- Hailstar, blue-grey tabby tom, brown eyes

Deputy- Sparrowfish, dark brown tabby tom with light brown belly, blue eyes
APPRENTICE, PALEPAW

Med. Cat- None

Warriors-
None

Apprentices-
Palepaw, pale brown she-cat with white chest and tip on the end of her tail, green eyes (Played by @Who?)

Queens-
None

Kits-
None

Elders-
None

SPLASHCLAN
Quickstar, spotted grey tabby she-cat; unusually lean, orange eyes

Deputy- None

Med. Cat- Dropcloud, white tom with a black mask, yellow eyes
APPRENTICE, MILKPAW

Warriors-
Waterberry, grey tabby tom, blue eyes (Played by @Who?)

Clayfur, red-brown tom (Played by @Imp10

Apprentices-
Milkpaw, cream tom with white stripes, green eyes (Played by @Imp10)

Queens-
None

Kits-
None

Elders-
None

(please come. here are some peeps that need to: @Imp10 @Spook’nikeringu @SpookyFlower)

• Eek! 1

( @Spook’nikeringu)
"Hey Whisperrain, I've been having a bellyache... I didn't think it was that important, but when I had to skip training with Hawkpaw because of it he told me to tell you." Foxfall commented, his ears drooping. "I feel bad that I had to skip training and out of all the cats Lionstar had to train him today..."

6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

( @Spook’nikeringu)
"Hey Whisperrain, I've been having a bellyache... I didn't think it was that important, but when I had to skip training with Hawkpaw because of it he told me to tell you." Foxfall commented, his ears drooping. "I feel bad that I had to skip training and out of all the cats Lionstar had to train him today..."

“S-sorry. Do y-you wan... y-okay.”

(Poor baby stutters sometimes)

7 hours ago, glitched wikipedia (angel) said:

((are we allowed to add cats?))

ye man

21 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

(You may add and adopt, but no more characters than six. Cats may not kill eachother unless the owner allows you to.)

1 minute ago, Imp10 said:

Milkpaw stalked a mouse and pounced on it, slicing his claws into his catch

Waterberry trotted out of the thickets next to Milkpaw. "Ah, Milkpaw. Your hunting skills would be better use if you were a warrior, and not training to be a medicine cat. But that was your choice, and I have nothing against it. But I could help you with your medicine cat duties if you'd like to hunt longer," he commented.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Waterberry trotted out of the thickets next to Milkpaw. "Ah, Milkpaw. Your hunting skills would be better use if you were a warrior, and not training to be a medicine cat. But that was your choice, and I have nothing against it. But I could help you with your medicine cat duties if you'd like to hunt longer," he commented.

"No! I just got disrated! I still want to be a med cat! Sorry!' He dropped the mouse at Waterberry's paws. "I smelled some catnip earlier. I'll go get it!' Milkpaw raced off

1 minute ago, Imp10 said:

"No! I just got disrated! I still want to be a med cat! Sorry!' He dropped the mouse at Waterberry's paws. "I smelled some catnip earlier. I'll go get it!' Milkpaw raced off

"Ah, okay, no need to rush. I haven't seen any sickly cats lately. No need to be sorry."