Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Jest quickly washed the blood off of the scratches before putting some of the leaves on them. He then picked her up and brought her back into the den, being surprisingly strong for how weak he looked. He set her down carefully at the back of the den, checking to make sure nothing came off. He went back out to search for some aloe leaves, but ended up finding a berry bush instead. He carefully collected some and walked back to Juniper. He set some down next to her before sitting beside her. He made sure to keep an eye to make sure the leaves didn't peel off. He occassionally replaced some of the leaves if they became too covered in blood. He became increasingly tired but wouldn't rest until she awoke safely.

25 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest quickly washed the blood off of the scratches before putting some of the leaves on them. He then picked her up and brought her back into the den, being surprisingly strong for how weak he looked. He set her down carefully at the back of the den, checking to make sure nothing came off. He went back out to search for some aloe leaves, but ended up finding a berry bush instead. He carefully collected some and walked back to Juniper. He set some down next to her before sitting beside her. He made sure to keep an eye to make sure the leaves didn't peel off. He occassionally replaced some of the leaves if they became too covered in blood. He became increasingly tired but wouldn't rest until she awoke safely.

Issi followed Jest's movements as he cared for Juniper. I'm surprised he would, they didn't seem the type.  Issi left Bubbli with Finch as she went over to them. She sat down next to Juniper. "How is she?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi followed Jest's movements as he cared for Juniper. I'm surprised he would, they didn't seem the type.  Issi left Bubbli with Finch as she went over to them. She sat down next to Juniper. "How is she?"

Jest looked over and squinted. He seemed pretty tired at that point. "The bleeding from the scratches stopped, but the tail hasn't completely stopped yet." He said, trying to hide a yawn. "Now I'm waiting for her to wake up. I wanna make sure she feels okay." He said. Issi was right about him not being the caring type, but this somehow seemed to be a different case.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest looked over and squinted. He seemed pretty tired at that point. "The bleeding from the scratches stopped, but the tail hasn't completely stopped yet." He said, trying to hide a yawn. "Now I'm waiting for her to wake up. I wanna make sure she feels okay." He said. Issi was right about him not being the caring type, but this somehow seemed to be a different case.

Issi gave him a small smile as she placed a paw on his shoulder. "I don't know much about her but I do know she's a fighter." She looks back as Juniper slightly worried before replacing it with a smile. "I'm sure she'll be fine." I hope.

1 hour ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Everest looked up at Snowdove. He had blood all around his mouth, and his opened eye was bloodshot. He didn't look like his innocent self. He licked the blood off his lips before going back to get the baby bearyena. He picked it up by the scruff. It was tiny and extremely young. Everest glanced at Boards limp body. He could tell she was still alive, but wasn't about to tell Snowdove. "Leave the body. We tell nobody." He said, starting to walk back towards camp. 

(Sorry, things happened)

She hesitantly followed him, sliding down the slope that lead out of the woods. She stopped by the cave, glancing at the dead beayena, before ducking into the den. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi gave him a small smile as she placed a paw on his shoulder. "I don't know much about her but I do know she's a fighter." She looks back as Juniper slightly worried before replacing it with a smile. "I'm sure she'll be fine." I hope.

Jest looked back at Juniper, his limbs slowly seeming to give out to sleepiness until he caught himself. 

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(Sorry, things happened)

She hesitantly followed him, sliding down the slope that lead out of the woods. She stopped by the cave, glancing at the dead beayena, before ducking into the den. 

(You ok?)

Caution had his leg splayed out on the den floor, gritting his teeth from the pain. Hazard was crouched over him, looking at the massive gash his hind leg held. 

"That might leave a mark..."

Jest looked back at Juniper, his limbs slowly seeming to give out to sleepiness until he caught himself. 

Sighing she moved next to Jest. "Why don't you sleep for a bit?" She looks at Juniper. "I'll keep an eye on her."

(Sorry, things happened)

(It's okay) 

Everest tried to keep out of view of the others as he carried the baby bearyena. He entered the den and faced the wall as he set the bearyena down. He started grooming it, feeling bad for it.

(It's okay) 

Everest tried to keep out of view of the others as he carried the baby bearyena. He entered the den and faced the wall as he set the bearyena down. He started grooming it, feeling bad for it.

Snowdove sat a bit behind him, twitching her tail. What just happened?

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Sighing she moved next to Jest. "Why don't you sleep for a bit?" She looks at Juniper. "I'll keep an eye on her."

Jest was hesitant, but nodded and layed down with his head between his paws. It didn't take long for him to pass out.

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest was hesitant, but nodded and layed down with his head between his paws. It didn't take long for him to pass out.

Why is it that all males are so stubborn? She smiled at his sleeping form while shaking her head. Her eyes looked around as she tried to figure out what the next move should be.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Why is it that all males are so stubborn? She smiled at his sleeping form while shaking her head. Her eyes looked around as she tried to figure out what the next move should be.

Hazard glanced at her, before immediately ducking her head back down. She seemed almost guilty.

Hazard glanced at her, before immediately ducking her head back down. She seemed almost guilty.

Issi looked at Hazards as she ducked head. Frowning Issi wanted to ask if they where the spies or are they the reason the Bearyena attacked. If they are? What then, it's not like we can do anything really. She sinks her claws into the soft ground. Most of us are to hurt to really fight.

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at Hazards as she ducked head. Frowning Issi wanted to ask if they where the spies or are they the reason the Bearyena attacked. If they are? What then, it's not like we can do anything really. She sinks her claws into the soft ground. Most of us are to hurt to really fight.

"How do you feel?" She asked Caution. He raised an eyebrow, narrowing his eyes at her. "How do you think?" He bit back.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"How do you feel?" She asked Caution. He raised an eyebrow, narrowing his eyes at her. "How do you think?" He bit back.

Issi heard to conversation and frowned as she lifted her paw and get rid of the dirt stuck on it. We have to get answers and soon.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove sat a bit behind him, twitching her tail. What just happened?

Everest's fur was still stained with Boards' blood. He made sure that the cub fell asleep. He then turned his head and gave Snowdove a look. It was obvious he wanted to say something, but he didn't speak. He already spoke too much in the woods. 

Board layed in the woods, her life fading in and out. She smirked, even when she was about to die. "Nicely played.." She whispered. She passed out after letting out a scream as loud as possible. She had a bit of a plan.

13 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi heard to conversation and frowned as she lifted her paw and get rid of the dirt stuck on it. We have to get answers and soon.

Caution looked at her. "Spit it out, we know you have something on your mind. Also, what's with the necklaces?"

5 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Board layed in the woods, her life fading in and out. She smirked, even when she was about to die. "Nicely played.." She whispered. She passed out after letting out a scream as loud as possible. She had a bit of a plan.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Caution looked at her. "Spit it out, we know you have something on your mind. Also, what's with the necklaces?"

Issi glared at her before shaking her head. "It doesn't concern you."

Issi jumped as she heard a scream coming from the woods. Her first instinct was to go and check but she stopped when she saw Juniper still passed out and Jest still asleep. She hesitated a bit before giving Jest a small shake. "I'll be right back. Just need to check on something." She started to go towards the scream. I'm sure it was this way.