Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stopped but kept her eyes on him. "Doesn't change the fact that it's not supposed to be with us." Her eyes wonder around as she remembers the Bearyena that got killed a while back. It's mother? or father? "More will come for it."

Issi looked at the silent Snowdove before directing her eyes back on the Everest and the cub.

He took a few steps back. He figured that they were going to try and kill it. His fur stood on end, his stinky tail lifting defensively. Nichelings like them are why predators attack. None of them are treated with love. Nichelings are all the same, they only care about themselves. 

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stopped but kept her eyes on him. "Doesn't change the fact that it's not supposed to be with us." Her eyes wonder around as she remembers the Bearyena that got killed a while back. It's mother? or father? "More will come for it."

Issi looked at the silent Snowdove before directing her eyes back on the Everest and the cub.

3 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

He sorta calmed down a bit when he realized that Rabitspring wasn't an enemy. He still didn't want to trust them though. He unsheathed his claws, which were very clean compared to Board's blood-stained claws. If they were to piece things together, they could have possibly figured out that Everest was attacked before Board was, meaning Board was trying to decieve them.

‘’if he’s not planning to manipulate Snowdove then why did She send us- oh no.. do you think it was a trap Issi?’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’if he’s not planning to manipulate Snowdove then why did She send us- oh no.. do you think it was a trap Issi?’’

((Bingo))

When Everest heard these words, his blood boiled. They thought I was gonna hurt them? Trap? His eyes widened. He sniffed the air. Board was approaching. He let out a warning yelp to Issi and Rabbitspring, motioning for them to move as Board snuck up behind them, blood dripping from her fur.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

He took a few steps back. He figured that they were going to try and kill it. His fur stood on end, his stinky tail lifting defensively. Nichelings like them are why predators attack. None of them are treated with love. Nichelings are all the same, they only care about themselves. 

She move Rabbitsprings paw away as she moved forward. "I understand you want to protect it but if adult bearyena's come we'll be in trouble." She looked at the still injured Snowdove and Rabbitspring. "We can't handle another fight right now."

Rabbitsprings words made her stop in her tracks as she turned to look at Rabbitspring. "A trap? Why would it be?" Thinking about it now. It could be. I did have my doubts. Snowdove is many things but she's not a straight up killer. She looked at Everest. He's protecting a cub.... maybe.

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

((Bingo))

When Everest heard these words, his blood boiled. They thought I was gonna hurt them? Trap? His eyes widened. He sniffed the air. Board was approaching. He let out a warning yelp to Issi and Rabbitspring, motioning for them to move as Board snuck up behind them, blood dripping from her fur.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

She move Rabbitsprings paw away as she moved forward. "I understand you want to protect it but if adult bearyena's come we'll be in trouble." She looked at the still injured Snowdove and Rabbitspring. "We can't handle another fight right now."

Rabbitsprings words made her stop in her tracks as she turned to look at Rabbitspring. "A trap? Why would it be?" Thinking about it now. It could be. I did have my doubts. Snowdove is many things but she's not a straight up killer. She looked at Everest. He's protecting a cub.... maybe.

Rabbitspring rolled out of the way with some grace to her movements. She whirled around and stared at Board.

((Bingo))

Issi could smell the stench of blood and she turned to look at the female covered in blood. She took a step back. Growling. "Did you try to trick us? Why!"

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

((Bingo))

Jubileze charged forward, ramming into Board. She barreled her over, hitting her over the head with her tail.

"Gee, it's like you want to die." She spat.

Rabbitspring rolled out of the way with some grace to her movements. She whirled around and stared at Board.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi could smell the stench of blood and she turned to look at the female covered in blood. She took a step back. Growling. "Did you try to trick us? Why!"

He quickly dropped the cub and pushed Issi out of the way as he blocked Board, whom was attempting to pounce at Issi. 

Just now, Clover said:

Jubileze charged forward, ramming into Board. She barreled her over, hitting her over the head with her tail.

Board got right back up and ran towards the cub. Everest blocked her, growling and clawing at her. 

He quickly dropped the cub and pushed Issi out of the way as he blocked Board, whom was attempting to pounce at Issi. 

Board got right back up and ran towards the cub. Everest blocked her, growling and clawing at her. 

Rabbitspring leapt to Everest’s side and clawed at Board’s ears.

Jubileze jumped at her, wrapping her paws around her neck and grabbing her scruff. She pulled back her head, trying to restrain Board.

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

5 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Jubileze jumped at her, wrapping her paws around her neck and grabbing her scruff. She pulled back her head, trying to restrain Board.

Issi looked at the bearyena cub and grabbed it by the scruff. I have to get it to safety! She made sure to look around for a place to run to that Board wouldn't be able to follow.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Board's vision was very damaged, but she was very persistant. "YOU BETRAYED OUR TRIBE, TIMBER!" She screamed at Everest. Everest winced. 

Jest realized what was happening and ran over, standing between Everest and Board. "He didn't do anything. The deaths weren't his fault." He mumbled before jabbing at her with his scorpion tail. When Board passed out, it sorta seemed anti-climactic.

Issi looked at the bearyena cub and grabbed it by the scuff. I have to get it to safety! She made sure to look around for a place to run to that Board wouldn't be able to follow.

Everest freaked out internally. He thought she was about to kill it so he followed her. He was hurt by what Board said, but that wasn't about to distract him.

Board's vision was very damaged, but she was very persistant. "YOU BETRAYED OUR TRIBE, TIMBER!" She screamed at Everest. Everest winced. 

Jest realized what was happening and ran over, standing between Everest and Board. "He didn't do anything. The deaths weren't his fault." He mumbled before jabbing at her with his scorpion tail. When Board passed out, it sorta seemed anti-climactic.

‘’That’s one way to win a fight.’’

Issi and the bearyena cub was hidden beneath a hallow tree trunk. I'll stay here until I'm sure all the fighting is over. Her eyes peered out a bit but grass covered her sight and she was to far away to really hear if they where still fighting.

4 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Everest freaked out internally. He thought she was about to kill it so he followed her. He was hurt by what Board said, but that wasn't about to distract him.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi and the bearyena cub was hidden beneath a hallow tree trunk. I'll stay here until I'm sure all the fighting is over. Her eyes peered out a bit but grass covered her sight and she was to far away to really hear if they where still fighting.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’That’s one way to win a fight.’’

Jest seemed like he was about to cry. Something about what he said seemed to trigger him. "This is all because of a tree." He whispered. He shook his head and went back to sit next to Juniper. He looked at the ground, his eyes becoming cloudy. He didn't kill all those children...

Jest seemed like he was about to cry. Something about what he said seemed to trigger him. "This is all because of a tree." He whispered. He shook his head and went back to sit next to Juniper. He looked at the ground, his eyes becoming cloudy. He didn't kill all those children...

‘’Oh..’’ she whispered.

When Everest lost them, he let out a yelp. He was extremely worried about the cub. He knew it couldn't be found by it's parents because the scents in the cave showed that the father had died long before the mother was killed by the den. He thought this had something to do with what Issi was saying to him. He became a bit frantic as he looked around.

Before I forget @Clover I did art😜 Of Issi and Bubbli (Yes, I know the horns could use some work) I wasn't 100% how Bubbli looked even with the info you gave so just say what is different so when I do another one I could draw her correct😁

526749527_IssiandBubbli.thumb.jpg.117a436a935bf8d6e759ffdaa8c802f1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

When Everest lost them, he let out a yelp. He was extremely worried about the cub. He knew it couldn't be found by it's parents because the scents in the cave showed that the father had died long before the mother was killed by the den. He thought this had something to do with what Issi was saying to him. He became a bit frantic as he looked around.

Issi tried to keep the cub quiet. "Little one, we need to be quiet." She sighed and smiled. "You have a lot more energy than my two girls had."

• Sad 1

Issi tried to keep the cub quiet. "Little one, we need to be quiet." She sighed and smiled. "You have a lot more energy than my two girls had."

(Two.. my heart :’( 

• Like 1

The bearyena looked up, confused. He wanted to respond to Everest. Everest looked down, his vision starting to spin from too much stress. He let out a yelp as he collapsed, trying to get back up. He didn't want them to kill the cub. "I didn't murder them.... It's not my fault..." He said, tearing up as he fell down again.