Stray Fawn Community

Salem Witch Trials (Niche)

Cloude

A roleplay about the salem witch trials, but with your characters. Roles will be decided randomly through a wheel generator. I am the narrarator. YASS. Need as many people as possible

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

What are salam hehehe witch trials?

ONCE UPON A TIME (sorry) in Salem Massachusetts (hey that’s the state I live in) there was a case of mass hysteria and people were killed because they were accused of being witches or practicing witchcraft, this happened a long time ago when Salem was a Puritan city I think. Yw for the worst explanation ever

1 minute ago, Flower said:

ONCE UPON A TIME (sorry) in Salem Massachusetts (hey that’s the state I live in) there was a case of mass hysteria and people were killed because they were accused of being witches or practicing witchcraft, this happened a long time ago when Salem was a Puritan city I think. Yw for the worst explanation ever

They killed innocent women for witchcraft because they didn't diagnose hysteria. The children had mass hysteria because of the thought that they were going to be murdered

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

They killed innocent women for witchcraft because they didn't diagnose hysteria. The children had mass hysteria because of the thought that they were going to be murdered

yep you did a much better job at explaning. but yea it was pretty sad

1 minute ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Whats hysteria?

A state of mass panic where your brain starts to hallucinate because it believes in it too much. Basically, the children are beginning to feel like they are ACTUALLY being hurt by these people. For example, a fear of being burned alive comes into play. That child's brain convinces them that they are being burned alive.

• Sad 2