Stray Fawn Community

Creativity in classes (Ela project)

Kira.APK

In schools, teachers focus on obedience and getting the work done. Can you not see there is a better way, if we allow children to get creative? Kids should be allowed to do more creative projects in schools. It is important to a child’s development, good for generating new ideas, and encourages kids to learn new things. Here are three reasons why kids should be allowed to do more creative projects in schools.

First of all, according to the PBS-whole child website, creativity is very important to a child’s development. It can help with self-expression, which allows people to distinguish themselves from others. It can also help children cope with their feelings, which is also very important for learning about our needs. Finally, it can speed up mental growth. These things are all important to a child’s development.

Next up, according to theconversation.com, “we need creativity to generate the innovative ideas that will keep us afloat.” In “times of change,” we must adapt or go extinct. With creativity, we have more time to “go deep” and answer our questions. This leads to a better understanding of important things. For example, we needed to understand how fish hunted and what they ate in order to use the right bait to catch them.

The last reason, according to edsys.in, is creativity encourages kids to learn new things. Being creative is fun, and if kids have fun they will want to do it more. When kids do these things together, it helps with social skills. Eventually, this can make solving problems easier for kids. Of course, this means they are more likely to excel in schools.

Now, according to theconveration.com, other people may say creativity in the classroom can be disruptive due to the loud noise. The reasons listed above this paragraph, like creativity is important to a child’s development, can help kids learn important things, and can help with social skills, are more important than quiet rooms.

All these reasons come to one conclusion; Kids should be allowed to do more creative  projects in schools, to result in better child development, more ideas being generated, and encouragement to do new things! If the teachers are reading this, I hope they really consider these reasons and do something about the lack of creativity. For example, “focus on critical thinking or problem solving,” or “follow up with opportunities for solitude and reflection.”

RESOURCES

Gabora, Liane. “What Creativity Really Is - and Why Schools Need It.” The Conversation, 3 June 2019, theconversation.com/what-creativity-really-is-and-why-schools-need-it-81889.

“Role and Importance of Creativity in Classroom.” Edsys, 16 Jan. 2020, www.edsys.in/creativity-in-classroom/.

“The Whole Child - For Early Care Providers - Creativity and Play.” PBS, Public Broadcasting Service, www.pbs.org/wholechild/providers/play.html.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

So... do I go to the principal of my school and show her this?

You can if you want

3 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

i think theyre posting it here so that they dont loose it 

Im posting it here as part of the project cuz aparrently i have to show the world.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Google Fānyì said:

You can if you want

No I can't. That's social interaction. I'm not even sure where her office is

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

In my school we have a painting area and a woodwork area

Lotsa creativity

I have made many things there :D

LUCKY!

12 minutes ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

... how long have you been at that school?

• Eek! 1

30 minutes ago, Google Fānyì said:

... how long have you been at that school?

2,5 years. I'm pretty sure that it's somewhere in the teachers' lounge. It's usually locked for students.

2 hours ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

I'm starting to suspect Finnish is so complicated just because it limits risk of anyone wanting to inniate small talk. 

It worked for German, but now we're a country with one of the highest levels of casual eye contact. Which, no.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Google Fānyì said:

You can if you want

Im posting it here as part of the project cuz aparrently i have to show the world.

Is this one of those things where they parse letters, then send the best to the principal? These always scared me, safe the last one. It's pretty difficult to write about an abstract problem, but you seem to have really thought about the issue for yourself and researched it well.

Teachers usually want some concrete examples though, but I'm not really sure how that works by yours. Maybe some examples of what kids can do to be more creative would be graded better. Your example with the fish might not be the best as it isn't relevant today, which doesn't fit in with the theme of change. Examples you personally encounter as a student in the classroom are usually liked best, too.

15 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Is this one of those things where they parse letters, then send the best to the principal? These always scared me, safe the last one. It's pretty difficult to write about an abstract problem, but you seem to have really thought about the issue for yourself and researched it well.

Teachers usually want some concrete examples though, but I'm not really sure how that works by yours. Maybe some examples of what kids can do to be more creative would be graded better. Your example with the fish might not be the best as it isn't relevant today, which doesn't fit in with the theme of change. Examples you personally encounter as a student in the classroom are usually liked best, too.

no...? Im just doing the last steps of my project.

• Like 1