Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

4 minutes ago, Queen Bee said:

@Ghosty I used your anvil just a little bit and it broke, I'm sorry :( I can give you some iron though I don't have enough for a full anvil

Also, thank you for the nametags!! Llamius Caesar and his new nemesis, Chickus Brutus, have been nametagged :D When I finish my hive I'll name my bees : )

• Haha 1

Just now, Ghosty said:

No probs, how’d you like my little gift (Also can you like find all the armor stands and post images of them, I want to show them to a friend.)

...oops, I already unassembled Grian and put him in his own chest already.. sorry... (also, I have to go right now I just hopped on to say thank you for the nametags bc I forgot lol)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Queen Bee said:

...oops, I already unassembled Grian and put him in his own chest already.. sorry... (also, I have to go right now I just hopped on to say thank you for the nametags bc I forgot lol)

I am laughing so hard rn.

• Eek! 1

Just now, Ghosty said:

My friend’s response: She put poor Grain in a box.

8 minutes ago, Queen Bee said:

• Haha 2

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Idiot, my minecraft cat, is dead. I was taking him for a walk when I found a cave, I rushed inside because I had no iron and needed some and.. A creeper blew up. He had a painless death and I would like to have his funeral sometime tomorrow, his grave will be public so people can mourn him but you will face my wrath if you deface it.

• Sad 5

5 hours ago, The Lost One said:

Can anyone remind me later to ask my parents for minecraft? xD

Ask your parents for Minecraft?

• Eek! 1

Just now, Zixvir said:

yes I have java but I could do windows 10 or bedrock

Good  we have java. I'll add you after I finish my work.

6 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

Do i need to try realms for free or what? I only played offline when i got minecraft for the first time xD

nope, I'll invite you and you can join. I'm the only one who needs to pay.

• Eek! 1

Do i need to try realms for free or what? I only played offline when i got minecraft for the first time xD

When you open up MC I think there's a thing below Multiplayer called 'realms'. Click that. In the top right corner somewhere i think is where the invite is. Once you accept it, you can join the realm—and it's always free (except for the person who made the server, which is Aether in this case)!

2 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

And no, i cannot click play

i haven't invited you yet :/ Minecraft is taking a while to load

Clicked on realms

710146964_Annotation2020-04-02174448.png.05a159c3680062438a911bd04458d80c.png

Then it sent me to this266596902_Annotation2020-04-02174505.thumb.png.f4c145a0555ed90dd39a12e5e1798bf5.png

when you do get the invite, the little envelope beside "MINECRAFT" at the top will have a red '!' on it. click it and accept the invite, then you'll be able to play! :D

• Eek! 1

Also note: I doubt this will happen, but if 10 people get on at the same time no more people can join. I am saying this because we have reached 12 people invited (I can invite more, just 11 people can't be on simultaneously.)

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Also note: I doubt this will happen, but if 10 people get on at the same time no more people can join. I am saying this because we have reached 12 people invited (I can invite more, just 11 people can't be on simultaneously.)

I've yet to see more than 4 people on at a time, so I doubt that will happen xD 

• Paw up 1

Just now, Sky said:

I've yet to see more than 4 people on at a time, so I doubt that will happen xD 

I don't think you were on during the weekend that this started on: like 5 people were on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

So uh

The controls

I don't understand them xD

if you press escape and go to setting, you'll find the controls. you can change what keys they use. you can also look up the control for some extra ones + extra info.

• Eek! 1

Just now, The Lost One said:

So uh

The controls

I don't understand them xD

WASD 

E for inventory Q to throw

[Space] to jump

[Shift] to sneak/not fall off ledges

[Ctrl] to sprint (Or Wx2)

(I'm not sure about the mouse, I have been playing MC to long to describe it.)

• Eek! 1

Just now, Ghosty said:

WASD 

E for inventory Q to throw

[Space] to jump

[Shift] to sneak/not fall off ledges

[Ctrl] to sprint (Or Wx2)

(I'm not sure about the mouse, I have been playing MC to long to describe it.)

Scroll wheel or numbers (1-9) for hotbar slots 

Esc to pause (Doesn't pause in Multiplayer (Aka realms) so be careful)

T to open chat

• Eek! 1