Stray Fawn Community

*-The Sacrifice Island-* (No Adoptables!)

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Thank you so much!

Also, who's her daughter?

Rea! my goddess of nature and other stuff that you can go look at somewhere on the niche forums lol. She is actually rela daughter! She was actually bread? breeded? in game. (saying bread sounds wrong but its right I think help)

1156112389_2020-05-26(2).png.f03465b3ede8b72c974ab5937b94e00b.png

Just now, Greenpaw said:

Rea! my goddess of nature and other stuff that you can go look at somewhere on the niche forums lol. She is actually rela daughter! She was actually bread? breeded? in game. (saying bread sounds wrong but its right I think help)

I can imagine her daughter asking one day, "mom, can we play?"

Relea's response: "Not now honey! I'm busy killing/eating people and laughing as they scream murder while turning into ashes!"

3 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

The word for breeded is bred 

4 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Relea's response: "Not now honey! I'm busy killing/eating people and laughing as they scream murder while turning into ashes!"

3 minutes ago, berri said:

The word for breeded is bred 

47 minutes ago, Flower said:

I guess it’s partly my fault for not replying when it first started to die. Major f

Hey guys, I think I might reboot this, like you suggested Greenpaw, want to help me?

• Eek! 1

13 minutes ago, berri said:

Sure

12 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

ok! With a different topic or this same one?

I think we could still have a sacrifice tribe, but this is the story...

Relea, this goddess of sacrifice, was pleased with the offerings they were giving her. Hearing their screams was the highlight of her day. 

Then, it got boring. 

Relea, as the goddess of sacrifice, told herself it was HER job to make sure the sacrifices were interesting, *insert Queen Scarlet,* and so she wiped them out.

All of them.

Free from the burden of a boring tribe, she left the island and came to a new one. She thought all was well and dandy...

until she realized she wasn't alone.

For out of the depths, came a swift goddess, the color of a sea at storm, with eyes the color of lilacs and a nose like a platypuses.

But Relea knew she was not to be fooled by her appearance.

As the nicheling came out of the water, one wave behind her grew to the height of a tsunami.

"Who are you?" she said in a commanding voice.

"I'm Relea, goddess of sacrifice and fire. Who's asking."

"Kosi, goddess of the mind and water. And there are others here too."

Relea let out a small hiss. She knew that now, she had an enemy.

"Watch your back." she hissed, fleeing into the grasses.

I think maybe Kosi would try to stop her, or maybe she would join the sacrifices? Who knows?

• Eek! 2

2 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Relea, this goddess of sacrifice, was pleased with the offerings they were giving her. Hearing their screams was the highlight of her day. 

Then, it got boring. 

Relea, as the goddess of sacrifice, told herself it was HER job to make sure the sacrifices were interesting, *insert Queen Scarlet,* and so she wiped them out.

All of them.

Free from the burden of a boring tribe, she left the island and came to a new one. She thought all was well and dandy...

For out of the depths, came a swift goddess, the color of a sea at storm, with eyes the color of lilacs and a nose like a platypuses.

As the nicheling came out of the water, one wave behind her grew to the height of a tsunami.

Should we make a whole new topic for this? Since it's a new rp?

14 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

ok! With a different topic or this same one?

14 minutes ago, berri said:

Sure

1 hour ago, Flower said:

I guess it’s partly my fault for not replying when it first started to die. Major f

I gtg now, should we make it tomorrow?

• Paw up 2

Just now, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Yep!

Is there a way to make an rp with multiple owners?

Not on the forums. Multiple people could ‘’own’’ it but only the person who made the topic would be able to edit the main post, etc

• Paw up 2

9 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Then, it got boring. 

All of them.

I think maybe Kosi would try to stop her, or maybe she would join the sacrifices? Who knows?

Only thing is, for there to be a reason for the sacrifices, Rela needs the sacrifices to exist. She needs them, unless she come back to the mortal world, but she would need enough power and some sort of portal to go through to come back. We have the bracelet as a portal, but she would need to request multiple sacrifices to come back. Thats how we should finish this rp up! And then she could go to the island where rea lives with the rest of her nature tribe giving her berry offerings every 10 days. Rea would gladly let other gods and goddesses to her island, but she is the main goddess

• Eek! 1

10 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

yea... rela did burn the rest of the family.... and then rea was alone and had to flee to that new island

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

Only thing is, for there to be a reason for the sacrifices, Rela needs the sacrifices to exist. She needs them, unless she come back to the mortal world, but she would need enough power and some sort of portal to go through to come back. We have the bracelet as a portal, but she would need to request multiple sacrifices to come back. Thats how we should finish this rp up! And then she could go to the island where rea lives with the rest of her nature tribe giving her berry offerings every 10 days. Rea would gladly let other gods and goddesses to her island, but she is the main goddess

ok!

3 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

wow! That great!

12 hours ago, Flower said:

Not on the forums. Multiple people could ‘’own’’ it but only the person who made the topic would be able to edit the main post, etc

12 hours ago, berri said:

Should we make a whole new topic for this? Since it's a new rp?

Would you guys mind if I made the rp? Or would you want to @Greenpaw?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greenpaw said:

you can! I just want u to add rea as a goddess please 😄 It would help if I made it but you can if u want to!

Just now, Greenpaw said:

but first, we have to finish this rp by sacrificing all the prisoners with the bracelet on the everlasting ember!

You do what you want!

Could I play Kosi tho?

Also... should we just message everyone in the rp that the all died? OwO How do we do it?

Just now, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

You do what you want!

Could I play Kosi tho?

Also... should we just message everyone in the rp that the all died? OwO How do we do it?

just gotta @ everyone here so they can have a sacrifice of all the prisoners! I'll do that cause I already know how to do that stuff in a likable way