Stray Fawn Community

Loophole Genie 2.0

MАTTRESS

1 hour ago, CanDLinkZz said:

cool

uhhh now what does one wish for--

anything!

I wish to have my minecraft skins clothes in real life having it fit me having no negitive side affects on me no matter what(no negitive side affects on anything  when I wear it and will not harm my property no matter what) ,having it be very strong and everything(except me and my body as well as the inside of my non-broken non-harmful[to anything] drores[on the inside of a 5 drore dresser]) proof it can be inseperable from me but if it gets 15 feet away from me it will hover towards me without anyone seeing but these clothes can be seen by others normally unless it is hovering, it cannot be broken and if it is I instantly get a new one arrive to me (1 day after it is destroyed) in a box that disappears when I touch it and floats into my hands untouched by anything, anyone or/and any group of anything/anyone that I do not want touching it, everyone knows everything (except the hovery thing) about it, negitive side affects happen in a 1 centimeter 1 half-second velocity and radius as well as it being super comfy and smells good, not good enough to eat and it isn't so comfy that I won't clean my body it smells good enough to completely cover any bad scent and it cleans it's self every day as well as no illusions caused by it.

if you get something wrong I will tell you and then you will have to edit that reply to fit the needs.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

I wish to have my minecraft skins clothes in real life having it fit me having no negitive side affects on me no matter what(no negitive side affects on anything  when I wear it and will not harm my property no matter what) ,having it be very strong and everything(except me and my body as well as the inside of my non-broken non-harmful[to anything] drores[on the inside of a 5 drore dresser]) proof it can be inseperable from me but if it gets 15 feet away from me it will hover towards me without anyone seeing but these clothes can be seen by others normally unless it is hovering, it cannot be broken and if it is I instantly get a new one arrive to me (1 day after it is destroyed) in a box that disappears when I touch it and floats into my hands untouched by anything, anyone or/and any group of anything/anyone that I do not want touching it, everyone knows everything (except the hovery thing) about it, negitive side affects happen in a 1 centimeter 1 half-second velocity and radius as well as it being super comfy and smells good, not good enough to eat and it isn't so comfy that I won't clean my body it smells good enough to completely cover any bad scent and it cleans it's self every day as well as no illusions caused by it.

ima just

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

I wish to have my Minecraft skin's clothes in real life, having it fit me, having no negative side effects on me no matter what, having it be very strong and everything-proof (except me and my body as well as the inside of my non-broken non-harmful drawers). It is inseparable from me and if it gets 15 feet away from me it will hover towards me without anyone seeing. These clothes can be seen by others normally unless it is hovering. They cannot be broken. Everyone knows everything (except the hovery thing) about it, negative side affects happen in a 1 centimeter 1 half-second velocity and radius as well as it being super comfy and smells good, not good enough to eat and it isn't so comfy that I won't clean my body. It smells good enough to completely cover any bad scent and it cleans itself every day as well as no illusions caused by it.

there now I can read

You got that whole wish, except your Minecraft account got hacked and the skin was changed to no longer have clothes.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

ima just

there now I can read

You got that whole wish, except your Minecraft account got hacked and the skin was changed to no longer have clothes.

I change the password to my minecraft account and make it unhackable and use my other skin's clothes and recover the old one

I have 2 skins, you only got 1!

14 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I change the password to my minecraft account and make it unhackable and use my other skin's clothes and recover the old one

I have 2 skins, you only got 1!

You can't change it though, the hacker changed the linked e-mail to their own and you never said it would carry over to a new account or if the skin was changed

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

or if the skin was changed

I said skins so you only got one as no plural was used when the hacker removed my skin, also I have a computer that would show stuff before the hacking so I would change the password and both of them have  the same clothes it's just one skin is with the hood up.

ok I think you're trying to say what I said wasn't a valid loophole so

You get that whole wish, but the clothes won't leave you alone, ever. Can't leave them in your drawer, can't change into other clothes without being followed menacingly by clothes. also the clothes have a mind of their own and won't let themselves be put on by you.

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

ok I think you're trying to say what I said wasn't a valid loophole so

You get that whole wish, but the clothes won't leave you alone, ever. Can't leave them in your drawer, can't change into other clothes without being followed menacingly by clothes. also the clothes have a mind of their own and won't let themselves be put on by you.

can you go more in depth explanation.

hello, please make sense of 

On 4/24/2020 at 6:28 PM, gamingcookie said:

this, makes no sense, what do you mean by "also the clothes have a mind of their own and won't let themselves be put on by you." go in depth,explain more and what you mean. also if I put it on the negitive side affects stop, and they have to happen 1 centimeter length

5 hours ago, Zixvir said:

hello, please make sense of 

this, makes no sense, what do you mean by "also the clothes have a mind of their own and won't let themselves be put on by you." go in depth,explain more and what you mean. also if I put it on the negitive side affects stop, and they have to happen 1 centimeter length

the clothes are sentient and won't let themselves be put on so you can't stop the side effects

you said they will hover toward you if they get 15 feet away from you

I wish to be able hypnotize anything and everything at will no matter what I get to choose exzactly how it happens and having the power does nothing other than that.

3 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I wish to be able hypnotize anything and everything at will. I get to choose exactly how it happens and having the power does nothing other than that.

Granted, but you can only do it at specifically 12:37 AM in Alaska.

1 hour ago, A A A A A A said:

I wish to have the ability to draw plague doctors correctly by memory

Granted, but you can only draw them with crappy markers, in textbooks you aren't supposed to write or draw in.

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

Granted, but you can only do it at specifically 12:37 AM in Alaska.

at will. meaning whenever I want.

oh, what does it mean then? also it is a valid loophole but I can go there and hypnotize my shirt, like in scooby doo, meaning once I do it is irreversable and the shirt will act the way I want it to.

• 2 months later...