Stray Fawn Community

Console Commands: Immortal and Un-aging Status Effects

Sky

These would only be console commands. They would be under the status effect category. When used, the nicheling (or even other animal, maybe) will receive the status effect of Immortal or Un-aging, depending on which one you chose. This status effect can only be removed by using the console command 'RemoveStatusEffect'. The Immortal status effect prevents the creature from ever dying, whether by aging or damage. It can age, but will stop at 0-1 day(s). Un-aging will prevent the creature from aging (not even a day--it will never move onto the next life stage until the effect is removed), but can receive and be killed by damage.

This would be a really fun console command for stories :)

• Like 6

9 replies to this post

I think it would be great for story telling purposes, so that if a nicheling ascends to the rank of god or goddess while they’re still alive they can live forever. And you can always turn it off if you want a realistic battle.

• Like 1

Great idea! I haven't got any gods/goddesses yet but when I do get them I'd love to have this for them! Or even possibly for their children, if they're born into the rank or something.

Maybe using these commands on a nicheling with less than 3 action points, they'll instantly grow to have full actions points but still look like a child or teen? And have the adult stats too. I'd love to have an infinite baby but with adult abilities lol!

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 8:42 PM, Sky said:

The Immortal status effect prevents the creature from ever dying, whether by aging or damage. It can age, but will stop at 0-1 day(s). Un-aging will prevent the creature from aging (not even a day--it will never move onto the next life stage until the effect is removed), but can receive and be killed by damage.

If you give a nicheling both status effects at the same time, they will not age at all, nor would they take damage or be killed by it.