Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

You look down and see somebody being arrested.

She would swoop down and hide behind a building. Once she did that she would peek around he wall to watch

Just now, Flour said:

She would swoop down and hide behind a building. Once she did that she would peek around he wall to watch

You see a familiar icewing... your mother being arrested.

You see a familiar icewing... your mother being arrested.

She gasped. ‘’What do I do.. think Neus!’’ She said before not thinking and running up to the guard and tapping them lightly on the shoulder. She giggled and widened her eyes innocently. ‘’Sir what are you doing?’’

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

(Hey Flower, do you know that the original recording of hamilton is going to be on Disney + in a week)

(yeah! I can’t wait!!)

Just now, Flour said:

She gasped. ‘’What do I do.. think Neus!’’ She said before not thinking and running up to the guard and tapping them lightly on the shoulder. She giggled and widened her eyes innocently. ‘’Sir what are you doing?’’

“Hello Neus. We have to arrest this icewing because she had snuck into the icewing palace. Isn’t she your mother?”

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

He kept on walking through the forest, bouncing along to his own music in his head

A couple hours later, you had found no dragons but found a tiny little sloth that must’ve found his way from the rainforest kingdom and was now wrapped around your neck.

Just now, Flour said:

(yeah! I can’t wait!!)

(My mom’s getting disney + just for it)

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Autumn ran past them and started soaring up into the clouds

They caught up to you though, being skywings, and handcuffed you, then dragged you back to the room and locked it tighter.

-slepp

-look for that other dragon in the room.

“Hello Neus. We have to arrest this icewing because she had snuck into the icewing palace. Isn’t she your mother?”

She nods, faking a shameful expression but really just wanting to scream in rage. Stupid. ‘’Yes. Poor thing isn’t she? It must be hard losing your baby even if it is for her to become the Prince’s suitor (suitress?)’ she said with a pitiful frown. ‘It don’t believe she meant any harm to the royal family, she must have just been lonely and confused.’’

Just now, Impy10 said:

You look for him and see him laying in a hammock. With closer inspection you see he is another leafwing with dark green scales and golden scales scattered on him. Looking at him, you remember your sister.

Just now, Flour said:

She nods, faking a shameful expression but really just wanting to scream in rage. Stupid. ‘’Yes. Poor thing isn’t she? It must be hard losing your baby even if it is for her to become the Prince’s suitor (suitress?)’ she said with a pitiful frown. ‘It don’t believe she meant any harm to the royal family, she must have just been lonely and confused.’’

“What do you think we should do with her then?”

”Just lock me up, or kill me. My daughter doesn’t want me, neither does my husband.” Your mother said sobbing.