Stray Fawn Community

Having lots of fun

mhiahia

20200829114655_1.thumb.jpg.7b5a977155fbc1c10aff71e2bb6e872d.jpg

Goodbye Reneer. You were the first hybrid to ever be born into the tribe and despite never having children on your own you raised and guided and entire generation. Now you get to meet your best friend again in the afterlife.

• Sad 1

20200829195259_1.thumb.jpg.c77fac514a462ed1d4c03bb857622010.jpg

Tata is now ready to follow her brother. She watched over the tribe during the night and fought hard to protect them from harm. Her time has come to an end and she can now guide the tribe from the afterlife. May she reunite with the ones she lost.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Low on food, low on food. New mission is to go to the whale island as fast as possible.

Wait, you're playing on story mode, correct? If you get to the whale's tail, can you go to home island just like that? Or is it locked in some way?

6 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Wait, you're playing on story mode, correct? If you get to the whale's tail, can you go to home island just like that? Or is it locked in some way?

Its locked. You can only travel to islands the same difficulty or lower than the ones you were on already. That's why Home Island is a Killer Island, since reaching it would be too easy otherwise. I'll probably travel to a winter island in order to crack open some cold ones😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So I just calculated one of my nicheling's heritage and its just...very telling.

He and his sister are literally 5/8 rogue, 2/8 bearyena and 1/8 tribe nicheling. What.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, apparently today is the day that all of my favorites die. It is Muiren's turn now to join his half-siblings.

20200829223935_1.thumb.jpg.4dfe63e0c30155f8a44d88e9417e18ae.jpg

Not only is he the last hybrid left he also raised two kids on his own. The one in front of him is his adoptive daughter Ahpip. Her mother showed up, gave birth to her, had a cub with Muiren and passed away, leaving him with two newly born cubs. Still, he was a great father and an important member and protector of the tribe. He can now rest in peace with his siblings.

(Behind him is his half-sister by the way).

• Sad 1

The new generation is coming along exceptionally well. The gorgeous family had another cub and despite there being a twenty five percent chance for a frog-legged kid all four are incredibly pretty.

Then two Oldies had a son together with a double claw, even though he could have been just as easily crippled.

This looks very promising so far, especially since most of the former generation consisted of rogue kids.

• Like 1

Honestly the best thing about this save is that I can use the console however I like because I already reached Home Island like three times without any console commands. 

So I can do the most ridiculous stuff ever, but at the same time I refrain from altering simple things.

Do I want to have two girlfriends who can miraculously have biological children with one another because of weird ancient snow gods? Heck yes, and I can!

But will I ever change my food or nestmaterial count? Never. 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 1:42 PM, mhiahia said:

Just gonna yeet my savefile here again in case something goes wrong.

Slot1.nichesave 289.23 kB · 1 download

47 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

It seems the save file for this playthrough has been lost or deleted, so I guess I'll have to officially declare this dead.

Isn't it this one?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MODTRESS said:

Isn't it this one?

Well yeah technically but I continued playing with it for about a month after uploading this one, and it is now painfully outdated. Talking 3-5 generations earlier than where I was when I stopped.

• Sad 1