Stray Fawn Community

Hearts of Gold || WoF Sim

Skydra

2 minutes ago, Skydra said:

(it's fine)

Your talons ... they seemed to be fire itself, they didn't hurt you but the things around burned severely. Looking at the ground you see the grass is charred.

"SO Intelligent son of mine, how do we get it to Sharp Teeth?"

"Her" He corrected. "And ... I'm not sure, I guess we have to lead her the rest of the way, it's not too far."

The dragon groaned. "Well come on." He flicked his barbed tail at you, signaling to go.

"It's going to take a bit papa, it's a hatchling! It can't walk that well."

She attempted to walk. Her long legs wobbled many times and she tried not to fall so she wouldn’t burn the grass. She looked at the sandwing with her bright yellow eyes. But she didn’t say anything.

40 minutes ago, Broken said:

She attempted to walk. Her long legs wobbled many times and she tried not to fall so she wouldn’t burn the grass. She looked at the sandwing with her bright yellow eyes. But she didn’t say anything.

@Skydra sorry

14 hours ago, Broken said:

(I meant to reply last night but fell asleep, sorry.)

He grunted and led you onwards.

"It's alright, papa's just grumpy." The dragonet smiled at you.

(Time skip?)

3 hours ago, Lisa said:

"Nu."

"YeAH." She said. "Just the two of us, and I suppose these eggs as well."

Nightdreamer walked through the door.

"So?"

"Sharp Teeth said she'll be a guard over the Nightwing eggs."

"Really? That's ... well I guess if she says so."

"Those are due to hatch under two moons ... it might be chaotic."

Heather nodded her head. "She's just a hatchling too ... when does training start?"

"A year and a half, though she wants her to study being one very soon."

27 minutes ago, Skydra said:

(I meant to reply last night but fell asleep, sorry.)

He grunted and led you onwards.

"It's alright, papa's just grumpy." The dragonet smiled at you.

(Time skip?)

(It’s fine. And sure, we can time skip.)

2 hours ago, Skydra said:

"YeAH." She said. "Just the two of us, and I suppose these eggs as well."

Nightdreamer walked through the door.

"So?"

"Sharp Teeth said she'll be a guard over the Nightwing eggs."

"Really? That's ... well I guess if she says so."

"Those are due to hatch under two moons ... it might be chaotic."

Heather nodded her head. "She's just a hatchling too ... when does training start?"

"A year and a half, though she wants her to study being one very soon."

"NU"

On 8/29/2020 at 12:12 PM, Broken said:

(It’s fine. And sure, we can time skip.)

After a long while you arrive at a stone palace halfway covered in dirt. There are a ton of windows along the side and a balcony at the top.

"Well, we can't really fly her up, so I suppose we have to go in the main entrance." Says the dragon.

He leads you to a brick stone wall near one of the windows. He pushed in one of the stones and the wall begins to move.

"Welcome back Flame Foot." Greets a green gilled female. "..Why are you coming through the main entrance? Is something wrong?"

"Well, we have an interesting dragonet with us .."

"Come inside, let's talk with her."

"Come dragonet, and try not to destroy everything."

-Follow

-Other

18 minutes ago, Skydra said:

After a long while you arrive at a stone palace halfway covered in dirt. There are a ton of windows along the side and a balcony at the top.

"Well, we can't really fly her up, so I suppose we have to go in the main entrance." Says the dragon.

He leads you to a brick stone wall near one of the windows. He pushed in one of the stones and the wall begins to move.

"Welcome back Flame Foot." Greets a green gilled female. "..Why are you coming through the main entrance? Is something wrong?"

"Well, we have an interesting dragonet with us .."

"Come inside, let's talk with her."

"Come dragonet, and try not to destroy everything."

-Follow

Simmer followed them quietly, trying to not touch anything besides the floor she was walking on.

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

(How did I mess up so bad to where it said "Being one" that was supposed to say beginning-)

Nightdreamer looked at you, "I don't think she can do it, I know I shouldn't judge a dragonet but.."

"Yeah, I understand, it's a hard job." Heather replied, leaning against the male.

"Shouldn't she be sleeping by now? Hatchlings usually get tired quickly."

"Well, this one's feisty, might be a while."

Suddenly a blue and yellow dragon barged through the door. "Sharp Teeth wants to move the dragonet."

"Why? Do we still get to watch over her?" Heather asked.

"Dunno, she just wanted me to tell you. And she said you do, along with Bee." He pointed to Nightdreamer.

"Oh .. uh ok, come along dragonet." Nightdreamer said, casting a look at Heather.

"This way."

34 minutes ago, Broken said:

Simmer followed them quietly, trying to not touch anything besides the floor she was walking on.

Around you there were tapestries of strange yellow dragons. Coming into a large room you see a throne studded with sapphires, pearls hung from a small chandelier.

A dragon in a black cloak sat in the throne. Her cloak was not like the other's, it was ... nice, a few jewels were embedded into the hood, unlike the other dragon's cloaks which just looked like rags.

"Hello Flame Foot, why have you brought the dragonet with you? Shouldn't she be in room 3?" The dragon asked, her yellow eyes glaring.

"Your majesty," The Sandwing said, bowing. "Apparently this dragonet has Flamescales, which is very dangerous. I can't even touch her without burning myself. I'm here to see what job she is given."

Sharp Teeth studied you for a long moment before giving a dubious smile. "Hmm, I have decided she will be my personal assistant."

"My q-queen I-" The Sandwing stammered. "Whatever you say my queen." He looked at you, "Come dragonet, we will get a Namer for you."

"Oh and Flame Foot, put her in room 5 instead, I believe that one's unoccupied."

"Yes, Sharp Teeth."

-Tyo

Just now, Skydra said:

Around you there were tapestries of strange yellow dragons. Coming into a large room you see a throne studded with sapphires, pearls hung from a small chandelier.

A dragon in a black cloak sat in the throne. Her cloak was not like the other's, it was ... nice, a few jewels were embedded into the hood, unlike the other dragon's cloaks which just looked like rags.

"Hello Flame Foot, why have you brought the dragonet with you? Shouldn't she be in room 3?" The dragon asked, her yellow eyes glaring.

"Your majesty," The Sandwing said, bowing. "Apparently this dragonet has Flamescales, which is very dangerous. I can't even touch her without burning myself. I'm here to see what job she is given."

Sharp Teeth studied you for a long moment before giving a dubious smile. "Hmm, I have decided she will be my personal assistant."

"My q-queen I-" The Sandwing stammered. "Whatever you say my queen." He looked at you, "Come dragonet, we will get a Namer for you."

"Oh and Flame Foot, put her in room 5 instead, I believe that one's unoccupied."

"Yes, Sharp Teeth."

-Tyo

"Namer?" She asked, tilting her head. 

50 minutes ago, Skydra said:

(How did I mess up so bad to where it said "Being one" that was supposed to say beginning-)

Nightdreamer looked at you, "I don't think she can do it, I know I shouldn't judge a dragonet but.."

"Yeah, I understand, it's a hard job." Heather replied, leaning against the male.

"Shouldn't she be sleeping by now? Hatchlings usually get tired quickly."

"Well, this one's feisty, might be a while."

Suddenly a blue and yellow dragon barged through the door. "Sharp Teeth wants to move the dragonet."

"Why? Do we still get to watch over her?" Heather asked.

"Dunno, she just wanted me to tell you. And she said you do, along with Bee." He pointed to Nightdreamer.

"Oh .. uh ok, come along dragonet." Nightdreamer said, casting a look at Heather.

"This way."

"I don wanuh"

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Namer?" She asked, tilting her head. 

"Intelligent for a hatchling, I'd expect two letter words at most, hm I suppose they're all different though." Said the Sandwing dragonet.

"Are you still here? Go play with Scrollkeeper or something." Said his father.

"Oh yeah! We're supposed to be studying for class!! Got to got bye papa!" He said skidding down the hall.

Fire Foot looked back at you, "A Namer is one of the many jobs we have, they're the ones who name the new dragonets, though the queen doesn't pay them too much. Come now, their hall is right down here." He said, turning into a small room with a dragon black as night and a white and purple-tinted dragonet.

"Hello, I'm almost done with this one, please wait behind."

3 minutes ago, Skydra said:

"Intelligent for a hatchling, I'd expect two letter words at most, hm I suppose they're all different though." Said the Sandwing dragonet.

"Are you still here? Go play with Scrollkeeper or something." Said his father.

"Oh yeah! We're supposed to be studying for class!! Got to got bye papa!" He said skidding down the hall.

Fire Foot looked back at you, "A Namer is one of the many jobs we have, they're the ones who name the new dragonets, though the queen doesn't pay them too much. Come now, their hall is right down here." He said, turning into a small room with a dragon black as night and a white and purple-tinted dragonet.

"Hello, I'm almost done with this one, please wait behind."

Simmer waited her turn

(I guess she doesn’t know her name yet, but I’m still gonna put Simmer because it’s easier than saying she all the time. Or, the dragonet.)

13 minutes ago, Lisa said:

"I don wanuh"

"Well, you have to, and once we're there I'll go get a Namer to come. I believe Mango is almost off her break." Said the other dragon.

Night dreamer picked you up and carried to the room, knowing you probably wouldn't come even if he asked nicely.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

Simmer waited her turn

(I guess she doesn’t know her name yet, but I’m still gonna put Simmer because it’s easier than saying she all the time. Or, the dragonet.)

The Icewing dragonet got up out of the chair and left the room, following behind an orange dragon.

"Come sit young one." The black dragon said in a raspy voice, pointing to a wooden chair.

"NOPE." Said Flame Foot, pulling the chair out of the way in panic. "She's a flamescales so she'd just set that up in flames."

"Oh I see, this shouldn't take long." He began muttering to himself and looking you up and down. "Hmmm, I see. I see. Your name shall be Simmer, shine like the sun, young dragonet." He said, smiling at you.

"Hm. Interesting. Come now Simmer," Flame Foot called, signaling for you to follow him to your new room.

8 minutes ago, Skydra said:

The Icewing dragonet got up out of the chair and left the room, following behind an orange dragon.

"Come sit young one." The black dragon said in a raspy voice, pointing to a wooden chair.

"NOPE." Said Flame Foot, pulling the chair out of the way in panic. "She's a flamescales so she'd just set that up in flames."

"Oh I see, this shouldn't take long." He began muttering to himself and looking you up and down. "Hmmm, I see. I see. Your name shall be Simmer, shine like the sun, young dragonet." He said, smiling at you.

"Hm. Interesting. Come now Simmer," Flame Foot called, signaling for you to follow him to your new room.

She obediently followed him, worried about what would happen if she didn’t.