Stray Fawn Community

Ticking Time- A WoF Sim/Rp

Broken

17 hours ago, Flour said:

“i-“ he said and pauses. “no.”

“Okay...” she’s silent. Then you hear an, “ow.”

17 hours ago, Vanilla said:

She nodded and went into the cave.

You wait. But something catches the corner of your eye. It’s Snowshade’s bag of scrolls. One of them has a drawing of you on it. You feel the need to open it and begin walking towards it. It feels as though it’s calling for you to touch it.

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Okay...” she’s silent. Then you hear an, “ow.”

You wait. But something catches the corner of your eye. It’s Snowshade’s bag of scrolls. One of them has a drawing of you on it. You feel the need to open it and begin walking towards it. It feels as though it’s calling for you to touch it.

She Knew she wasn’t supposed to peek but she just HAD to see that drawing of herself.

8 hours ago, Water bottle said:

He just took the fruit to his two new friends.

"Can you take those bugs out of here? I don't want them doing whatever they do."

2 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

She Knew she wasn’t supposed to peek but she just HAD to see that drawing of herself.

But as soon as you touched it, the world went dark. And you forgot everything. 

(Do not answer to this. I have to do it on my tablet in a second.)

18 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Can you take those bugs out of here? I don't want them doing whatever they do."

But as soon as you touched it, the world went dark. And you forgot everything. 

(Do not answer to this. I have to do it on my tablet in a second.)

She Tried Moving.

Just now, Pancake said:

She Tried Moving.

You couldn’t. You didn’t remember anything about anybody. Your mind seemed to shut off.

Day œßüñį

You awoke in your bed. It was time for school. You noticed a note on the wall. It was from your mother.

’Hey Deep. Don’t be worried that I’m not there. Bermuda wasn’t feeling well so I had to take him to the hospital. I’ll come pick you up after school! Love you!’

You groaned. There was no point in going to school. You didn’t have any friends. Nobody seemed to know you. But if you didn’t go to school, your mother would kill you. So you, reluctantly, got up and began to get ready. There was a salad on the table for breakfast. So you ate it.

Once your stuff was packed up, you headed to school. It was a slow and boring day. Until biology. The teacher had instructed everyone to choose a partner for the project. You expected you would have to work alone as always. But someone walked up to you.

”Hey Deep. Want to be my partner?” You looked up and saw Snowshade. It surprised you to see her asking you. She was the most popular kid in school, and would always be partners with some other popular kid. But now she was asking you.

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

You couldn’t. You didn’t remember anything about anybody. Your mind seemed to shut off.

Day œßüñį

You awoke in your bed. It was time for school. You noticed a note on the wall. It was from your mother.

’Hey Deep. Don’t be worried that I’m not there. Bermuda wasn’t feeling well so I had to take him to the hospital. I’ll come pick you up after school! Love you!’

You groaned. There was no point in going to school. You didn’t have any friends. Nobody seemed to know you. But if you didn’t go to school, your mother would kill you. So you, reluctantly, got up and began to get ready. There was a salad on the table for breakfast. So you ate it.

Once your stuff was packed up, you headed to school. It was a slow and boring day. Until biology. The teacher had instructed everyone to choose a partner for the project. You expected you would have to work alone as always. But someone walked up to you.

”Hey Deep. Want to be my partner?” You looked up and saw Snowshade. It surprised you to see her asking you. She was the most popular kid in school, and would always be partners with some other popular kid. But now she was asking you.

She blushed slightly and nodded.

Just now, Pancake said:

“Uhm.. Nightwings?” She asked.

“Sure! I have a book of them with me. Should we go to your house?”

3 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

He put the leaf over the entrance, sitting in front so they wouldn't get killed by anybody else.

You began to feel tired.