Stray Fawn Community

Alt Account Game

Broken

@Broken is there a reason we haven't started yet? If there's something you need to organize, I don't want to pressure you, but if it's just a matter of PMing someone to let them know they're going first... Unless, of course, you already did and they just haven't started

Sorry I haven't responded! I did momentarily die on the forums. The second quarter of school is starting abd it is stressful. 

But yes, You can create your alts. Instead of posting here, just PM me with your alt saying who you are. Once I get the PMs, I will put all the accounts beneath the players. Then, I will @ the first alt account. 

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Are we allowed to work with the alt account, in a way, so we know who their owner is but we don't say their name and instead avoid saying it? Just wondering

I don’t know exactly what you mean, so I’ll just take a guess. Only I can know who the owner of the alt accounts are. Even if you aren’t someone who is actually playing only asking questions. If you were to know who the owner is, you wouldn’t be allowed to even ask questions.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, gamingcookie said:

what do we do when our own alt is up for questioning ? if we didn't ask any questions wouldn't that be super sus

and what about during the voting

Among the forums

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

what do we do when our own alt is up for questioning ? if we didn't ask any questions wouldn't that be super sus

and what about during the voting

You can ask questions too, and ask questions that you normally ask. Don’t all of a sudden start asking random questions.

And for voting, I will say that there will be no more questions asked, after like, a day, maybe less. Then I’ll make a strawpoll with every participant’s name and also skip. Then, when 9 people have voted (because I can’t) we will reveal who won the vote. 

And since people are saying the last one is two easy, the last two alts will be chose for questioning. And instead it’ll ask which alt, for example, is Broken/Unus. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unus said:

You can ask questions too, and ask questions that you normally ask. Don’t all of a sudden start asking random questions.

And for voting, I will say that there will be no more questions asked, after like, a day, maybe less. Then I’ll make a strawpoll with every participant’s name and also skip. Then, when 9 people have voted (because I can’t) we will reveal who won the vote. 

And since people are saying the last one is two easy, the last two alts will be chose for questioning. And instead it’ll ask which alt, for example, is Broken/Unus. 

So we’re playing as our alts? 

29 minutes ago, Aetherstonks said:

So we’re playing as our alts? 

That's actually a better idea. Only the alts (and people who are not on the list) can ask questions. So that it's not sus if someone isn't asking questions. I'm still waiting for like, 6-7 more alts to PM me.

• Eek! 1

8 minutes ago, Unus said:

That's actually a better idea. Only the alts (and people who are not on the list) can ask questions. So that it's not sus if someone isn't asking questions. I'm still waiting for like, 6-7 more alts to PM me.

Aight

• 1 month later...