Stray Fawn Community

So yes, im back.

Kira.APK

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

I can see you’ve put a lot more thought into your creations!! : D if you don’t mind I’d like to show you something similar I did recently!

A new character named Nymera(in her language it translates to nebula or night)

‘Her starry night pelt is actually just a melanistic version of her family’s more natural light brown Jaguar/cheetah-like coat! And her melanistic disorder caused her sclera to turn a light blue! :) 

E463E230-C548-4A63-A1DA-2A34A97621D0.thumb.jpeg.72b471cc0442897474d28c63a1c1b2c2.jpeg

why does that look like a furry from anime

I'm not gonna get aggressive here, so uh...welcome back, I guess. As long you don't keep trying to intentionally annoy me again, we're good.

and can you change your profile banner from that my art that you traced?? y'know, this thing?

48363541_fuckingchangeit.thumb.png.cf80c9a0831dd1c57ae2829813ca10aa.png

and i just got back from the hospital a while ago, so sorry if i come off as rude dtfyghuij

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, Katumai said:

I'm not gonna get aggressive here, so uh...welcome back, I guess. As long you don't keep trying to intentionally annoy me again, we're good.

and can you change your profile banner from that my art that you traced?? y'know, this thing?

48363541_fuckingchangeit.thumb.png.cf80c9a0831dd1c57ae2829813ca10aa.png

and i just got back from the hospital a while ago, so sorry if i come off as rude dtfyghuij

ya ill change that

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Is it a furry? Maybe, is it from anime? Only inspired by it, I only really wanted to make a character based off of the beautiful night sky ^^

ya she pretty

Awesome ❤️ if you don’t mind I’d like to draw a Lisa banner for you :) (just please be sure to credit me when you use it k?)

nah i already changed it to a Among Us picture i made

Just now, Lisa said:

anyways, im thinking of playing Among Us, and i would happily play with you guys!

only problem is i cant use voice chat

It's fine, I don't use it either 

Oh man.. would you like to share what happened at the hospital? :( 

nothing too serious (on my end anyway, but my mom could have easily died, rather wouldn't talk about it here at least), just had to get my eye checked because it keeps hurting really bad even though it seems fine?? i dunno, it got messed up last year (long story) and it's been hurting randomly ever since

tldr: im fine : ) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Well I’m glad it’s only minor(maybe major problems involving your mom..?) so sorry about your eye though.. ;-;

It's bearable-being basically half blind DOES suck though, and I didn't even get superhuman hearing powers, terrible trade, wouldn't recommend 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

It's bearable-being basically half blind DOES suck though, and I didn't even get superhuman hearing powers, terrible trade, wouldn't recommend 

Kats back! sorry i didn’t get to talk to you before you left, i was in school and didn’t see the messages until afterwards 

• Like 1