Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

sunbeams - dinosaur simulator


Recommended Posts

exactly what it says on the tin. going to be using Path of Titans for the images, so credit to the devs for the models and skins I guess?

 

form to enter:

Species (list will be at bottom, please don’t choose any not from the list):

Gender:

Name:

Territory (also at bottom):

 

current players: 

@Lisa, Red the female Deinonychus. Territory Redwoods

72B7F2CD-831F-43AA-9245-3E46E32A0039.png.16e418955a04830ae4eac423f62f3f5f.png

 

@alex602h, Bill the male Lambeosaurus. Territory Beech Forest

60260809-EB05-44A8-B213-920AB552F022.png.626c5c34040ba457aca246c40930cf8a.png

@Whirlpool the seawing, Zero the female Spinosaurus. Territory Broadleaf Forest

79DD63CE-E993-4770-A5F5-6606E32B109B.png.877c8f2a4e6f757cd2cbcca32f2d545b.png

 

 

 

 

species:


carnivores:

Suchomimus

Spinosaurus

Sarcosuchus

Metriacanthosaurus

Latenivenatrix

Deinonychus

Concavenator

Ceratosaurus

Alioramus

Allosaurus

Daspletosaurus

 

herbivores:

Styracosaurus

Struthiomimus

Lambeosaurus

Kentrosaurus

Camptosaurus

Albertaceratops

Barsboldia

Eotriceratops

Stegosaurus

 

 

territories:

 

Redwoods (taken)

Broadleaf Forest (taken)

Beech Forest (taken)

Lakeside (not taken)

Turtle Island (not taken)

Grasslands (not taken)

River (not taken)

Mountaintop (not taken)

Snow (not taken)

Jungle (not taken)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lisa said:

y e s

You yawn and wake up, blinking. Wait. Where is this? Just yesterday you were in your nice cozy den, and now you’re wherever here is.

What will you do?

 

-Explore

-Hunt

-Sniff

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lisa said:

 

You wander east, towards the beech forests you could faintly see between the giant redwoods.

While there, you see a rustle of a Camptosaurus snuffling about in the bushes.

What will you do?

 

-Hunt

-Leave it

-Try to Befriend

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lisa said:

 

Entered battle with a level 2 Camptosaurus!

 

Camptosaurus, Lvl 1: 50/50 HP

You, Lvl 1: 100/100 HP

 

What will you do?

 

-Bite

-Pounce

-Flee

-Intimidate

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, alex602h said:

Yup

You awake in a strange place, not knowing how you got here. All you know is that you were running from a Daspletosaurus and got separated from the herd, and you’re exhausted.

What will you do?

 

-Explore

-Forage

-Sniff

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bow frog said:

You awake in a strange place, not knowing how you got here. All you know is that you were running from a Daspletosaurus and got separated from the herd, and you’re exhausted.

What will you do?


-Sniff

He sniffed the air, hoping to smell a pond or river.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, alex602h said:

He sniffed the air, hoping to smell a pond or river.

You smell a Lambeosaurus to the east, a Daspletosaurus to the north, water of some form to the north also, and food to the west.

Where will you go?

 

-East

-North

-West

-Never mind

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bow frog said:

You smell a Lambeosaurus to the east, a Daspletosaurus to the north, water of some form to the north also, and food to the west.

Where will you go?

 

-East

He went towards the east, hoping that the other Lambeosaurus was a female

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whirlpool the seawing said:

yep 😆

You wake up and snap your jaws in surprise at not waking up by the lake you know so well. Instead, you appear to be in a broadleaf forest.

What will you do?

 

-Explore

-Hunt

-Sniff

1 hour ago, alex602h said:

He went towards the east, hoping that the other Lambeosaurus was a female

You see a small herd of Lambeosauruses, there might be a female in there.

What will you do?

 

-Call out

-Attack

-Try to Befriend

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bow frog said:

You see a small herd of Lambeosauruses, there might be a female in there.

What will you do?

 

-Try to Befriend

He tried to befriend one of the females. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...