Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

4 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

yes, but you are saying it like we are adding it in

oh, I get it, if someone new comes, they'll think that we are adding it, or that it was already added in.

uhhh, well, uhhmm, I can't really do anything about my personality.

3 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I'm pretty sure it is... Everything is set up perfectly...(basically, you'll have to choose.)

It’s not a love triangle.

its just a friendship.

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

Would you like to design Pokemon?

or would you like to design gym leaders?

I’d say Pokémon are more in my League. I cant draw people if I was offered gold-

• Paw up 1

uwu

Here is my sister's gym leader. Avery

260903564_Sisteryes.thumb.png.b3f70bbac091d32d7ad513eaf92e761d.png

Beginning "It seems you got past my trainer friends. But now it's my turn! If my pokemon don't send you running, the annoying sounds will!"

Win "Hah! In Your Face!"

Lose "That stung more that Buzzap!"

also, r we gon make this into a sim at all?

• Paw up 1

Just now, Leafy said:

Okie doki, should I just give out a sketch idea?

Ye!

anything is cool (as long as it isn’t seriously obscure, like a walking flame walking around in the cold that is Alaska)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

uwu

Beginning "It seems you got past my trainer friends. But now it's my turn! If my pokemon don't send you running, the annoying sounds will!"

Win "Hah! In Your Face!"

Those quotes sound good!

and
P e r h a p s....

21 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

uwu

Win "Hah! In Your Face!"

Also do you mind if I redraw this?

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

It’s not a love triangle.

its just a friendship.

what I meant when I said you have to decide was that you have to decide wether or not it  would be a love triangle, I understand your confusion.

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Those quotes sound good!

and
P e r h a p s....

what are you planning!?!?!

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Ye!

anything is cool (as long as it isn’t seriously obscure, like a walking flame walking around in the cold that is Alaska)

aahhahahahah, dangit, uhh, what's his/her name?

8 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

what I meant when I said you have to decide was that you have to decide wether or not it  would be a love triangle, I understand your confusion.

It’s not a love triangle. I said that.

25 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Ye!

Sounds good! Working on one now

So, things could be more done, but I unveil to you Deerlet (a mix of deer and droplet.) who would be a water/ice type Pokémon. The main focus of this Pokémon are the frozen droplets of water hanging from its antlers, which I imagine would make a almost chime like sound when it moves, one way to know your near one. Both female and male creatures of this species carry the think antlers with the array of droplets, though if you wanted something to tell them apart, I imagine females are a bit smaller, and don’t carry the white and turquoise mark on the forehead, though keeping the two under the eyes. I imagine this would be the evolved creature, so if you wanted a un evolved/ phase one version I have one in mind. I think it would be very large (in terms of a large deer, not some giant 0-0) and would have thick tufts of fur. The chest would be a center point for a demonstration of this fur, as well as the tufts (almost like side burns?...) hanging from its cheeks. I think it’s habitat would be in a snowy pine forest, as well as sometimes being found on the side of a frozen riverbank. I don’t know any moves it could do. Maybe a kick with its hooves, which would be large to be able to walk on snow, or maybe one where it uses the frozen droplets as little ice spikes. I understand that a full body would be helpful, which if you like this idea i will draw later. I don’t want to seem like I am controlling anything so if any of you want to add anything go ahead! (Really, more minds are better, my mind is empty (• ^ •)

B9BE0029-1A89-41E3-A01C-0EC0ED06DD80.jpeg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2