Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

2 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Leafygle, The Leaf Eagle pokemon

Ā 

Its leaf laurelĀ  has tiny poisionous thingies on them that it can use to attack

A Grass/Poison type

Ā 

"finally something other than foxes" -litteraly everybody on this forum

Leafygle.png

reposting this

1 minute ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

I feel like the man-made super pokemon would be some sort of shadowy beast that can shapeshift.

I have it's ability

Darkened Morph

The user turns into whatever pokemon is facing them, but in a shadowy form. The user will take whatever moves are dark or ghost type and copy those moves from the opponent, but will keep their own moves if not.

what if the opposing pokemon is ghost type, how would it be a shadow of a ghost, or if it's gengar, how can it be a shadow of a shadow?

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

I feel like the man-made super pokemon would be some sort of shadowy beast that can shapeshift.

I have it's ability

Darkened Morph

The user turns into whatever pokemon is facing them, but in a shadowy form. The user will take whatever moves are dark or ghost type and copy those moves from the opponent, but will keep their own moves if not.

Yeyeyeyeye

• Haha 1

Idea for plot:

Willowā€™s sickness was caused by one of the mythicals and she dies to it nearĀ the end B U T you go out to find the Mythical for it to reverse it

so I want one of the mythicals to be a poison type

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

Idea for plot:

Willowā€™s sickness was caused by one of the mythicals and she dies to it nearĀ the end B U T you go out to find the Mythical for it to reverse it

so I want one of the mythicals to be a poison type

well this one would fit as poison/dark

• Paw up 1

Just now, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

Too add onto this, look at it while listening to this

Ā 

Ooooo nice!Ā 
Ā 

my inner wolf advocator has to say this Iā€™m sorry, I know you donā€™t think this, but I try to share knowledge about wolves everywhere I go. They are not mean beasts, we need them for our food chain and ecosystems or they will collapse. They are wonderful creatures, which have been perceived as evil sense we first saw them, which led to there almost extinction. Just want to spread the word! I hope no one is annoyed with this! :)

Just now, Leafy said:

Ooooo nice!Ā 
Ā 

my inner wolf advocator has to say this Iā€™m sorry, I know you donā€™t think this, but I try to share knowledge about wolves everywhere I go. They are not mean beasts, we need them for our food chain and ecosystems or they will collapse. They are wonderful creatures, which have been perceived as evil sense we first saw them, which led to there almost extinction. Just want to spread the word! I hope no one is annoyed with this! :)

yes, I know this! And I strongly agree!

This is just beacause a wolf fits in so well.

People have thought that wolves were wild beasts for a long time, and have connected them in mythology with evil. And the fact that there are wolves in alaska makes it all the better.

And I would like to think that this pokemon does not want to cause damage at all, that it was just created like this. Sort of the same for mewtwo if I'm not mistaken.Ā 

• Love 1

People have thought that wolves were wild beasts for a long time, and have connected them in mythology with evil. And the fact that there are wolves in alaska makes it all the better.

And I would like to think that this pokemon does not want to cause damage at all, that it was just created like this. Sort of the same for mewtwo if I'm not mistaken.Ā 

My roblox avatar is an actual wolf, too. I friggin love wolves and any other canids.Ā 

Yes! Iā€™m glad you didnā€™t take it the wrong way, thank you! :D

• Paw up 1

Welp, Iā€™m going to play niche. Lets hope they make it well through the overgrown jungle,Ā and that I donā€™t accidentally send them to extinction-

Ā 

Echoā€™s of home here I come!

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

I really wanna make this a tri-typed pokemon just because it's man-made but that's pancrack's choice

Mmmm... you may

but it has to be an ability instead of an actual extra type

• Paw up 1