Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

Just now, Leafy said:

So, things could be more done, but I unveil to you Deerlet (a mix of deer and droplet.) who would be a water/ice type Pokémon. The main focus of this Pokémon are the frozen droplets of water hanging from its antlers, which I imagine would make a almost chime like sound when it moves, one way to know your near one. Both female and male creatures of this species carry the think antlers with the array of droplets, though if you wanted something to tell them apart, I imagine females are a bit smaller, and don’t carry the white and turquoise mark on the forehead, though keeping the two under the eyes. I imagine this would be the evolved creature, so if you wanted a un evolved/ phase one version I have one in mind. I think it would be very large (in terms of a large deer, not some giant 0-0) and would have thick tufts of fur. The chest would be a center point for a demonstration of this fur, as well as the tufts (almost like side burns?...) hanging from its cheeks. I think it’s habitat would be in a snowy pine forest, as well as sometimes being found on the side of a frozen riverbank. I don’t know any moves it could do. Maybe a kick with its hooves, which would be large to be able to walk on snow, or maybe one where it uses the frozen droplets as little ice spikes. I understand that a full body would be helpful, which if you like this idea i will draw later. I don’t want to seem like I am controlling anything so if any of you want to add anything go ahead! (Really, more minds are better, my mind is empty (• ^ •)

B9BE0029-1A89-41E3-A01C-0EC0ED06DD80.jpeg

SORRY I JUST REALIZED HOW MUCH I TYPED 🤣

Mercifox, (i am finally giving my pokemon categories) The Angel Fox pokemon

Mercifox can use its wings to attack, and also, well, f l y, its halo is extremely electrical, so if you touch it, you will get a really powerful shock.

An Electric/Flying type

Mercifox.png

2 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Mercifox can use its wings to attack, and also, well, f l y, its halo is extremely electrical, so if you touch it, you will get a really powerful shock.

An Electric/Flying type

Mercifox.png

we have enough foxes already p l e a s e :< 

24 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

I made this thing

It's a harbor seal and reindeer

have some happy uwu

Reinbor.thumb.png.9aac7fdc99283d0460ce49c6875d2be8.png

Idea: they make plushies of this and you can buy one and give it to a Pokemon

• Paw up 2

19 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

An Electric/Flying type

Mercifox.png

Enough foxes. Try and come up with something better than 

f o x but it is a lot to shoot fire

2 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

There is no such thing as enough foxes, its the only thing I can come up with, if you want something other than foxes, YOU give me the ideas.

that’s cool with me, let’s just cool it on the foxes for a bit

Just now, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

We have a lot of foxes but thats my job

Ah yes, I read the convo. I do agree foxes are amazing. But I understand there’s been a lot of fox Pokémon ideas, and I’ve done a deer, so I wanted to know what other animals have been overly made