Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Just now, modiano said:

Excuse me, BRIGHTSTAR WHY? HE BROKE THE GATHERING TRUCE, HE MARRIED THE MEDCAT, HE RIPPED OFF SOMEONE'S FACE. LEAFPOUNCE DID YOU FAKE A SIGN FOR YOUR HUSBAND?!

WHAT THE HECK?!?!

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, modiano said:

Excuse me, BRIGHTSTAR WHY? HE BROKE THE GATHERING TRUCE, HE MARRIED THE MEDCAT, HE RIPPED OFF SOMEONE'S FACE. LEAFPOUNCE DID YOU FAKE A SIGN FOR YOUR HUSBAND?!

POOR JUDGEMENT DUE TO DEPRESSION THAT THEY FOUND HIS HUSBAND'S DEAD BODY IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Well, Whitestar had her kits, and luckily the random generator didn't kill any babies this time

It uh

did  kill someone else though-

damn guess our leader is dead

i just accidentally quoted georgie hhfhfh sorry bro

Owlpaw.   

I didn't even think there was a two-leg nest around here.

Owlpaw stood on the border between the nest and BogClan territory, sniffing cautiously for any dogs.

Ryepaw had one of his cough attacks again, and Foxtuft-being Owlpaw's mentor-had sent him to go get Coltsfoot from the two-leg garden.

"Hi!"

He almost jumped out of his fur at the voice, whipping his head around so fast he thought he broke his neck for a moment.

"Down here!" 

He looked down, and standing right in front of him, was a little black and white kit.

Owlpaw sighed in relief, and forced his fur to lie flat. Just a kittypet.

"I'm Kip!" The kitten squeaked, and Owlpaw physically recoiled at the loud crack in his voice.

Does he have something stuck in his throat?

"I'm Owlpaw." He replied. "Hey, do your two-legs have any Coltsfoot?"

Kip just stared at him intensely, chewing on his own tail for whatever reason.

"Uh...." Owlpaw sidestepped him, and slowly backed away towards the two-leg nest. "Right..."

20210202_135016.jpg

• Like 4

Owlpaw.    

"Kip, who are you talking to?"

Another voice reached his ears, and he inwardly groaned, watching as a very strange looking cat jumped over the fence of the two-leg garden.

"Ooo, are you one of those wild cats?"

Owlpaw could only stare as the cat ran up to him, looking him up and down. "You don't look very wild!" 

Is...this a tom or a she-cat?

The cat's voice was so weirdly pitched, he honestly couldn't tell.

"Um...I'm Owlpaw. I'm a BogClan cat."

"BogClan?" The cat tilted their head. "Never heard of that one before!"

"Uh, well-"

"Oh!" The cat suddenly exclaimed, hopping backwards abd somehow not banging themselves against the fence. "My sister is inside with her kits! She used to know a wild cat, I'm sure she'd love to meet you!"

Owlpaw awkwardly shook his head. "No thank-"

"C'mon!" The cat called, jumping back over the fence. Owlpaw glanced back at Kip one more time, then sighed, jumping the fence and following the strange kittypet inside.

"Ginny!"

Owlpaw walked cautiously into the nest, looking up at the strange walls that didn't seem natural.

A black and white she-cat sat by some sort of sculpture with foid in it, and as soon as she spotted Owlpaw, her eyes narrowed and she radiated a hostile air.

"Redd," She started. "Who is this?"

"This is Owlpaw!" The cat-Redd-responded, beckoning him over with a flick of their tail. "He's a BogClan cat!"

Ginny scoffed. "Seems about right. Clan cats have this certain smell to them." She hissed.

Owlpaw blinked in confusion. "Um. Hello to you too?"

Ginny looked away, going back to eating whatever kittypet food was in the bowl. "At least this one has some manners." She mumbled, and he saw her eyes briefly dart to two black and white kits curled up on a soft looking bed in the corner of the room.

20210202_141312.jpg

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2