Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Foxtuft.    

"It's good to see you again, Jackd-Foxtuft." The big fluffy she-cat smiled, facing Foxtuft.

Foxtuft sighed. "You too, Willow."

Willow raised a (metaphorical) eyebrow, leaning forward a little. "Are you alright? You seem troubled. Well, you always seem troubled, but you know what I mean."

Foxtuft wanted to scoff at that. What the hell do you think? But it was hard to be mean to Willow, one of the most genuinely caring and kind cats she had ever met.

"I'm fine." She said quickly. "What about you? Has...anyone been giving you trouble?"

Something in Willow's eyes changed for a moment, before she smiled her signature smile and sat up straight again.

You're not happy. I can tell.

"Nope. Everyone has been very kind lately, in fact!"

That's a lie and we both know it...

"If you're sure." Foxtuft shrugged, and looked away, scanning the camo filled with rogues and her clanmated. It scared her a little how well they were fitting in.

Don't fall for it. For the love of StarClan, don't fall for it.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Willow's quiet voice broke her out of her thoughts, and she turned back to her. She hadn't even realized she was starting to slouch over like a scolded kit.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

And for the first time in what felt like forever, she smiled. A fake, strained smile that covered up everything underneath.

"I promise."

20210131_090147.thumb.jpg.99dabbfef0ddd80df8965580000a1dce.jpg

• Like 4

Iceskip.     

"Bailey? What kind of name is Bailey?"

Bailey-the cat in question-coughed awkwardly, subtly moving back away from Iceskip a little.

Don't look so offended! It's not my fault you're name is stupid!

"Uh-my name?" Bailey answered dumbly, giving Iceskip an awkward smile. He was trying way too hard to be polite.

He must be intimidated by my beauty, poor tom.

"Uh-Pearl! Come meet Iceskip!"

"Pearl?" Probably some ragged she-cat covered in dirt. Typical rogues-

"Hm?" A sleek, slender white and grey she-cat peeked out from behind Bailey, pressing close like he could protect her from anything.

Narrowed, cautious blue eyes bore into Iceskip. The she-cat took a step forward, head bowed slightly as she gave Iceskip a wary look.

And suddenly Iceskip couldnt talk.

"....Hi." Pearl greeted quietly.

OH NO SHE'S HOT-

20210131_090509.thumb.jpg.ee391189d8a04d8e3be4f25d5c2d7007.jpg

• Like 4

Here's a little update on who's friends with who (since the cats have developed some interesting relationships without me realizing):

(Im not counting cats from other clans, but I will count the rogues)

Palefire: Silverflower (yes, theyre still friends), Starlingpaw, Ruscoe (somehow????)

Whitestar: Robinpaw, Frostsun, Scorchpaw, Iceskip

Starlingpaw: Sootfall, Whitefoot

Scorchpaw: Frostsun, Whitestar, Talon

Robinpaw: Whitestar, Frostsun, Whitefoot, Blackpaw

Pinepaw: Whitefoot, Newtpaw

Newtpaw: Whitefoot, Pinepaw

Blackswift: Silverflower

Sootfall: Frostsun, Starlingpaw, Silverflower, Foxtuft

Whitefoot: Pinepaw, Newtpaw, Starlingpaw, Robinpaw

Talon: Scorchpaw, River

Frostsun: Whitestar, Sootfall, Robinpaw, Scorchpaw, Blackpaw

Silverflower: Blackswift, Palefire, Sootfall

Blackpaw: Frostsun, Robinpaw

Foxtuft: Sootfall, Iceskip, Willow

Iceskip: Foxtuft, Whitestar

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Alright, since I'm more familiar with the game now, we'll be having our first gathering soon

Actually, before I do that, I just realized the other clans are a lot smaller compared to BogClan hcfu8hyg

I'm gonna make some more cats, so be prepared for a lot of new characters

(And feel free to add new cats too-I always welcome new characters) (I'll probably add Adderpounce and Greyfoot to one of the other clans)

• Eek! 2

10 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Actually, before I do that, I just realized the other clans are a lot smaller compared to BogClan hcfu8hyg

I'm gonna make some more cats, so be prepared for a lot of new characters

(And feel free to add new cats too-I always welcome new characters) (I'll probably add Adderpounce and Greyfoot to one of the other clans)

If you need more... (help I have too many OCs)

Fawnfur (he/they)

Fawnfur.png.f9f87f916a311b70fc2b30afa1d43e86.png

He is small and kind. Interested in she-cats

Tigerdapple/Dapplestripe (she/her) I... may have gone overboard with the patterns

Tigerdapple.png.0d7c8b790912e39a950e82d9060066f6.png

Average size. Observant, charismatic and confident, interested in toms and she-cats

• Like 3

Blackpaw.    

"Blackpaw," Whitestar started, gazing down at her from the perch. 

Bkackpaw shifted excitedly, unable to look away from Whitestar. 

This is it. My warrior ceremony.

"Do you promise to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your own life?"

Blackpaw rapidly nodded, hopping up to her paws and watching as Whitestar jumped down in front of her.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Blackpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Blackcloud. We honor your skill and bravery, and welcome you as a full warrior of BogClan."

Whitestar rested her chin on Blackcloud's head-something Blackcloud had to lean down to work-and Blackcloud licked her shoulder in response.

The clan started chanting her new name, and Blackcloud looked around happily, trying to catch Foxtuft's eye.

She found her mother in the crowd, staring with the same neutral look and narrowed eyes she always had, not participating in the clan shouting her new name.

Blackcloud stopped smiling, and looked away, greeting Robinpaw as she ran up. 

Maybe I'll never make her proud...

20210201_024400.thumb.jpg.bc4c07e87d4555ce3b22aeeb70004f03.jpg

• Sad 4

Talon.     

"We should go."

Talon shut his mouth, giving an annoyed glance to Foxtuft. "I'm kinda busy."

"It's alright." River said, giving him a smile. "We can talk more later. You've been gone a while."

Before he could even respond, she walked away, and Talon padded over to Foxtuft with an annoyed sigh.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He asked her, glancing back at River.

"Whitestar will have our pelts if we're gone too long." She hissed back. "Moon over that she-cat later."

He narrowed his eyes, suddenly growing defensive. "What the hell does that mean-"

"I've come to see you off. It was very nice meeting you." The leader she-cat came up to them, with what looked like a dejected white and gray she-cat at her side.

"You see, I had a talk with Pearl here-" She flicked her tail at the she-cat. "And we agreed that it would be a good idea for her to return with you and join your clan."

There were...mixed reactions to that.

Foxtuft seemed so pissed that she was going to combust, Iceskip looked way more excited than she probably should've, Palefire didn't care, it seemed.

And Talon was more terrified of Whitestar's reaction than anything.

"I wish you all a safe return." The rogue leader nudged Pearl forward, whispering something to her before backing away.

"Oh, how rude, I never introduced myself." She smiled, walking over the small body of water in the middle of camp.

"My name is Chusa."

(hhnnggg no picture again bECAUSE IM DUMB)

(And if you're wondering why Foxtuft isn't at camp for Blackcloud's ceremony, that took place before the group left, I just forgot about it jcyuh87g)

• Like 4
  • Eek! 1

BEBES-

Blackcloud.   

Why won't they be quiet?

Blackcloud lapped at the kits' heads for what felt like the dozenth time, letting out a breath of relief as they seemed to calm down.

I have no idea how mom managed this...

A rustle came from the nursery entrance, and Blackcloud instinctively pulled the kits closer.

Dread filled her as Foxtuft came forward, narrowed eyes locked on Blackcloud, then the kits.

"So," She scoffed, flicking her tail at the kits. "What disgraceful cat did this to you?"

Blackcloud breathed in shakily, pulling the kits even closer. They were so small she could barely see them in her fur.

"Promise you won't tell Whitestar?" She whispered, eyes searching for any emotion besides disgust on her mother's face.

For once, Foxtuft's face softened a bit, and her resolve seemed to crack. "Of course not. I have nothing to gain from telling her."

Blackcloud gulped. "Okay..." 

20210201_041821.thumb.jpg.77c369062e977b612224a2f83078ddfd.jpg

(And here's a closer look at the kits)

(This one has a super long tail and it's great)

20210201_042032.thumb.jpg.d949fcb0566d9af227a3e3ee5aca8882.jpg

20210201_043230.thumb.jpg.c2fb0c8df11e2e8a2c99f5e21afdbd5a.jpg

(They need names, they're both toms)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 4

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

BEBES-

Blackcloud.   

Why won't they be quiet?

Blackcloud lapped at the kits' heads for what felt like the dozenth time, letting out a breath of relief as they seemed to calm down.

A rustle came from the nursery entrance, and Blackcloud instinctively pulled the kits closer.

Dread filled her as Foxtuft came forward, narrowed eyes locked on Blackcloud, then the kits.

"So," She scoffed, flicking her tail at the kits. "What disgraceful cat did this to you?"

Blackcloud breathed in shakily, pulling the kits even closer. They were so small she could barely see them in her fur.

"Promise you won't tell Whitestar?" She whispered, eyes searching for any emotion besides disgust on her mother's face.

For once, Foxtuft's face softened a bit, and her resolve seemed to crack. "Of course not. I have nothing to gain from telling her."

name suggestion time-

moosekit

leopardkit

owlkit

bramlekit

rotkit

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Katumai said:

BEBES-

Blackcloud.   

Why won't they be quiet?

Fuzzykit

Pouncekit

Fogkit

Cedarkit

Oakkit

Sorrelkit

Ryekit

Birdkit

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 6:23 PM, slug. said:

woah cat

Perchance generator link I used for the description: https://perchance.org/wc-generator

as for her sexuality, she’s straight

Wolfeyes is an abnormally small, unambitious, and shy queen, with short, lilac ticked tabby fur and bright blue eyes. She is gentle with kits. Wolfeyes is 53 moons old.

2593B710-E396-4BB8-8032-E24D2B404443.png.247c09a7068ffdcdf59cef678efd1e66.png

bump

also she doesn’t have to be pregnant, she could just take care of the kits

• Like 1