Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I.. Heard voices and came to investigate.." He mewed, turning his gaze to Pallet. "Pallet, what are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm punishing the cats that disobeyed me." Pallet hissed.

"But.. How did she disobey you if she barely knows you?" The tom pointed out, flicking his tail towards you.

-

"You sure?" He asked, helping you up.

Celina stayed quiet. Should I let myself go free while the ones I was trying to protect are hurt?

-

"Yeah, thanks."

42 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina stayed quiet. Should I let myself go free while the ones I was trying to protect are hurt?

-

"Yeah, thanks."

"Because, brother. She knows who I am, and who Lugar is. I don't want to risk her doing anything.. Predictable.." Pallet hissed at the tom.

"What if she has Twolegs that take care of her?" The tom retorted.

-

Skykit nodded.

On 10/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, __________________________ said:

"Because, brother. She knows who I am, and who Lugar is. I don't want to risk her doing anything.. Predictable.." Pallet hissed at the tom.

"What if she has Twolegs that take care of her?" The tom retorted.

-

Skykit nodded.

What damage could I really do? Is she afraid of other cats knowing who she is? But then why does she constantly see those under her charge? "Of course I do," hissed Celina, "I'm a kittypet."

-

"What should we do now?" asked Constellationkit.

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

What damage could I really do? Is she afraid of other cats knowing who she is? But then why does she constantly see those under her charge? "Of course I do," hissed Celina, "I'm a kittypet."

-

"What should we do now?" asked Constellationkit.

"Exactly." The tom mewed. "So why don't we let her go?"

"Because she's an outsider." Pallet hissed, stepping toward the tom, who didn't even flinch.

"If I may speak.." You heard Lugar mew from behind you.

-

"I don't know.." Skykit mewed.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Exactly." The tom mewed. "So why don't we let her go?"

"Because she's an outsider." Pallet hissed, stepping toward the tom, who didn't even flinch.

"If I may speak.." You heard Lugar mew from behind you.

-

"I don't know.." Skykit mewed.

Celina stood still. Unsure of what the tom would say.

-

"Maybe we could play what we just did, but with multiple cats!" Constellationkit suggested.

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina stood still. Unsure of what the tom would say.

-

"Maybe we could play what we just did, but with multiple cats!" Constellationkit suggested.

Pallet glared at Lugar. The tom looked at Lugar with curiosity.

"I-.." Lugar stuttered. "This cat has three kits.. I've seen the kits outside the fence a few times.."

Huh.. Nearly every time the kits' escaped the fence, you thought you could scent someone..

-

"Oh! Look! A mouse!" Skykit mewed excitedly, flicking his ears to where his mother sat, grooming herself.

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Pallet glared at Lugar. The tom looked at Lugar with curiosity.

"I-.." Lugar stuttered. "This cat has three kits.. I've seen the kits outside the fence a few times.."

Huh.. Nearly every time the kits' escaped the fence, you thought you could scent someone..

-

"Oh! Look! A mouse!" Skykit mewed excitedly, flicking his ears to where his mother sat, grooming herself.

You idiot! Pallet doesn't care about the well-being of kits! And now she'll be after my kits as well! Celina tried not to betray her emotions, but she couldn't help the fear showing in her eyes.

-

"Your mother is a mouse?" Constellationkit asked, confused.

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You idiot! Pallet doesn't care about the well-being of kits! And now she'll be after my kits as well! Celina tried not to betray her emotions, but she couldn't help the fear showing in her eyes.

-

"Your mother is a mouse?" Constellationkit asked, confused.

"Oh? How old?" Pallet mewed, her mood brightened with the news.

Pallet looked at you for an answer.

-

"What? No.. It's just playing pretend!" Skykit mewed happily.

38 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh? How old?" Pallet mewed, her mood brightened with the news.

Pallet looked at you for an answer.

-

"What? No.. It's just playing pretend!" Skykit mewed happily.

Celina was baffled. Why does she care? Is she just trying to get this information from me to use it to hurt them? (Also they're 2 weeks aren't they??)

-

"Oh!" said Constellationkit, relieved.

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina was baffled. Why does she care? Is she just trying to get this information from me to use it to hurt them? (Also they're 2 weeks aren't they??)

-

"Oh!" said Constellationkit, relieved.

(I think they were 3 weeks)

"Pallet, leave the cat alone." The tom mewed.

"You never let me have any fun." Pallet hissed at the tom.

"Msybe because your definition of 'fun' is too harmful." The tom retorted.

"Fine!" Pallet spat. "Lugar, let's go."

The she-cat trotted up to you. "Watch your back, Kittypet." She hissed, before trotting past you.

Lugar and the other two Tom's followed her.

"Sorry 'bout that," The tom mewed to you.

-

"C'mon! She'll never suspect a thing!" Skykit mewed, crouching low to the ground and beginning to stalk toward his mother.

14 hours ago, __________________________ said:

(I think they were 3 weeks)

"Pallet, leave the cat alone." The tom mewed.

"You never let me have any fun." Pallet hissed at the tom.

"Msybe because your definition of 'fun' is too harmful." The tom retorted.

"Fine!" Pallet spat. "Lugar, let's go."

The she-cat trotted up to you. "Watch your back, Kittypet." She hissed, before trotting past you.

Lugar and the other two Tom's followed her.

"Sorry 'bout that," The tom mewed to you.

-

"C'mon! She'll never suspect a thing!" Skykit mewed, crouching low to the ground and beginning to stalk toward his mother.

"Thanks for intervening," said Celina.

She looked around for Amethyst and Serine.

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Thanks for intervening," said Celina.

She looked around for Amethyst and Serine.

"Sure," The tom answered.

Both she-cat's were still crouched low to the ground as if they were going to be pounced on and clawed for the millionth time.

-

Skykit flicked his tail for you to follow.

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Sure," The tom answered.

Both she-cat's were still crouched low to the ground as if they were going to be pounced on and clawed for the millionth time.

-

Skykit flicked his tail for you to follow.

"They're gone," she said to them.

-

Constellationkit crept after him.

36 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"They're gone," she said to them.

-

Constellationkit crept after him.

Amethyst hissed with displeasure, while Selene looked like a helpless kit.

"Who are you, anyway?" The tom mewed.

-

Skykit crept a little closer to his mother before whispering in a low voice. "On my mark,"

18 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Amethyst hissed with displeasure, while Selene looked like a helpless kit.

"Who are you, anyway?" The tom mewed.

-

Skykit crept a little closer to his mother before whispering in a low voice. "On my mark,"

She was apprehensive about telling this tom anything since he appeared to be Pallet's brother.

"A kittypet called Celina," it was answering his question, but hopefully not giving much away

25 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

She was apprehensive about telling this tom anything since he appeared to be Pallet's brother.

"A kittypet called Celina," it was answering his question, but hopefully not giving much away

"Well, Celina, I sincerely apologize for my sister's actions, and hope you will be able to forgive her one day," The tom mewed, dipping his head apologetically.

-

"3.." Skykit counted.

"Well, Celina, I sincerely apologize for my sister's actions, and hope you will be able to forgive her one day," The tom mewed, dipping his head apologetically.

-

"3.." Skykit counted.

"T-thank you," she stuttered. You seem so different, don't you not like what your sister is doing?

-

She continued creeping up to Sktkit's mother.

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"T-thank you," she stuttered. You seem so different, don't you not like what your sister is doing?

-

She continued creeping up to Sktkit's mother.

"Now, unfortunately, I must follow my sister to stop her from trying to harm others." He mewed, trotting past you, in the direction Pallet went.

-

"2.." Skykit mewed.

"Now, unfortunately, I must follow my sister to stop her from trying to harm others." He mewed, trotting past you, in the direction Pallet went.

-

"2.." Skykit mewed.

Celina watched him leave.

-

She prepared to pounce.

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I.. Didn't know Pallet had a brother.." Amethyst mewed.

"Neither did I.." Serene added.

-

"1.. Go!" Skykit mewed, pouncing.

"And he...he wants to prevent her from beating cats up? She listened to him, too..." 

-

Constellationkit followed his lead and pounced on his mother.

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"And he...he wants to prevent her from beating cats up? She listened to him, too..." 

-

Constellationkit followed his lead and pounced on his mother.

"Is he an elder sibling of hers?" Selene asked.

"Maybe he's just the wisest.." Amethyst commented.

-

Spiritsky(Skykit's mother) hissed in surprise, falling to her side.

"The mouse has been caught!" Skykit pretended.

23 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Is he an elder sibling of hers?" Selene asked.

"Maybe he's just the wisest.." Amethyst commented.

-

Spiritsky(Skykit's mother) hissed in surprise, falling to her side.

"The mouse has been caught!" Skykit pretended.

"Well, at least she's leaving us alone for now...wha-what do you guys want to do now?" Celina asked. That's the best you can come up with? Why can't I talk right! Part of her was itching to follow Amethyst's brother and find out more about him, but another part desperately wanted to avoid him. Why? What is wrong with me? She finally figured that it would be safer for both of them if she stayed away.

-

Constellationkit straightened up proudly.

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well, at least she's leaving us alone for now...wha-what do you guys want to do now?" Celina asked. That's the best you can come up with? Why can't I talk right! Part of her was itching to follow Amethyst's brother and find out more about him, but another part desperately wanted to avoid him. Why? What is wrong with me? She finally figured that it would be safer for both of them if she stayed away.

-

Constellationkit straightened up proudly.

(Pallet's brother*)

"Maybe.. You should head back to your Twoleg Den.. Y'know, to check on your kits.." Serene suggested.

-

Spiritsky began to purr.

"But when the kits looked closer at their prey, they realized it wasn't a mouse, but instead a lynx!" She mewed, pouncing up.

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(Pallet's brother*)

"Maybe.. You should head back to your Twoleg Den.. Y'know, to check on your kits.." Serene suggested.

-

Spiritsky began to purr.

"But when the kits looked closer at their prey, they realized it wasn't a mouse, but instead a lynx!" She mewed, pouncing up.

"Alright..." she still felt bad that she had a cushy life while these guys were out here fighting for their lives, but maybe now with Pallet's brother around things would be better... "I'm itching to hunt and I don't want the prey to go to waste. Do you guys want some prey before I head back?"

-

Constellationkit squeaked and jumped back