Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina brightened a little, "I would come along if you'd like, though I'm not sure how much help I'd be."

-

"Odd," commented Constellationkit. Sounds about like what Moonstar would deserve, in fact she deserves far worse.

"Don't you have kits?" Shadownight asked.

-

"He said that she lost her sister, her home.. Then she became a Loner." The tom mewed.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Don't you have kits?" Shadownight asked.

-

"He said that she lost her sister, her home.. Then she became a Loner." The tom mewed.

"Oh...yes...I'd better get back to them!" she said, feeling slightly embarressed. Though with the owners there to watch them they'll probably be just fine. 

-

"You mean her sister died?" asked Constellationkit.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Oh...yes...I'd better get back to them!" she said, feeling slightly embarressed. Though with the owners there to watch them they'll probably be just fine. 

-

"You mean her sister died?" asked Constellationkit.

"We'll.. Just head back to camp.. There's nothing any of us can do.." Shadownight mewed.

Her tone was unusually sad..

-

"I'm.. Not sure.." The tom mewed.

"The only thing Mountainstar told us was that she had lost everything.." Dovesky added.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"We'll.. Just head back to camp.. There's nothing any of us can do.." Shadownight mewed.

Her tone was unusually sad..

-

"I'm.. Not sure.." The tom mewed.

"The only thing Mountainstar told us was that she had lost everything.." Dovesky added.

"I'm sorry..." said Celina genuinely.

-

Well that suits her anyway... 

10 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm sorry..." said Celina genuinely.

-

Well that suits her anyway... 

"It's alright.." Shadownight mewed. "But it looks as if I'm not going to be the only cat to grieve this moon.."

"Yes.. Lunarowl has a deep love for her kits.." Shadowcreek commented.

Midnightfur sighed. "We will all grieve for the loss of a future warrior."

Shadownight nodded. "Well, I guess this is goodbye, Kitt- Uh.. Celina.." She smiled at you. "Thank you for your help.."

-

"Did the Moon Spirits come to Moonstar? To give her the nine lives?" Skykit asked.

44 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It's alright.." Shadownight mewed. "But it looks as if I'm not going to be the only cat to grieve this moon.."

"Yes.. Lunarowl has a deep love for her kits.." Shadowcreek commented.

Midnightfur sighed. "We will all grieve for the loss of a future warrior."

Shadownight nodded. "Well, I guess this is goodbye, Kitt- Uh.. Celina.." She smiled at you. "Thank you for your help.."

-

"Did the Moon Spirits come to Moonstar? To give her the nine lives?" Skykit asked.

"I wish I could have been more of a help," she admitted, "but all I know is the medicine of the twolegs...and I guess no cat could go find another birch tree in time..."

-

"Nine lives?" asked Constellationkit, curiously.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I wish I could have been more of a help," she admitted, "but all I know is the medicine of the twolegs...and I guess no cat could go find another birch tree in time..."

-

"Nine lives?" asked Constellationkit, curiously.

Shadownight purred. "You Kittypets have odd lives.."

-

"Yes, every leader is given nine lives to live to protect, defend, and care for their Clan." The tom mewed.

"Moonstar wasn't visited by the Spirits of the Moon, but the Spirits of the Earth.." Dovesky mewed. "Cats that have been exiled from it's Moon Spirit privilege."

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Shadownight purred. "You Kittypets have odd lives.."

-

"Yes, every leader is given nine lives to live to protect, defend, and care for their Clan." The tom mewed.

"Moonstar wasn't visited by the Spirits of the Moon, but the Spirits of the Earth.." Dovesky mewed. "Cats that have been exiled from it's Moon Spirit privilege."

"So do you Mountain cats!" she teased. She was suddenly glad that she had met these cats, even though her efforts to help had been futile.

-

"That must've meant something!" insisted Constellationkit. She was bad, that's what it meant!

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"So do you Mountain cats!" she teased. She was suddenly glad that she had met these cats, even though her efforts to help had been futile.

-

"That must've meant something!" insisted Constellationkit. She was bad, that's what it meant!

"Well, it's time we get back and break the news." Midnightfur mewed.

"Of course, oh so wise deputy.." Shadownight mewed sarcastically.

Shadowcreek rolled his eyes. "Oh hush. Who knows? Maybe when Moonstar finally dies you'll make Midnightfur leader."

Shadownight scoffed in disbelief. "If Moonstar dies." She corrected him.

-

"Yes.. It means that she doesn't have enough or any belief in our Moon ancestors." Dovesky mewed.

"And has more belief in our Earth ancestors." The tom added.

8 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, it's time we get back and break the news." Midnightfur mewed.

"Of course, oh so wise deputy.." Shadownight mewed sarcastically.

Shadowcreek rolled his eyes. "Oh hush. Who knows? Maybe when Moonstar finally dies you'll make Midnightfur leader."

Shadownight scoffed in disbelief. "If Moonstar dies." She corrected him.

-

"Yes.. It means that she doesn't have enough or any belief in our Moon ancestors." Dovesky mewed.

"And has more belief in our Earth ancestors." The tom added.

Celina's ears perked up at this, "Another bad leader?" It seems all the wild cats have bad leaders they secretly are unhappy about.

-

"Ancestors?" asked Constellationkit.

32 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina's ears perked up at this, "Another bad leader?" It seems all the wild cats have bad leaders they secretly are unhappy about.

-

"Ancestors?" asked Constellationkit.

" 'Bad'?" Shadownight echoed. "Correction. She's a terrible leader."

"You might even call her Evil." Shadowcreek commented.

-

"Yes," Dovesky mewed. "Cats that have roamed this territory moons before us."

"Some are good, and some are bad," The tom added.

16 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

" 'Bad'?" Shadownight echoed. "Correction. She's a terrible leader."

"You might even call her Evil." Shadowcreek commented.

-

"Yes," Dovesky mewed. "Cats that have roamed this territory moons before us."

"Some are good, and some are bad," The tom added.

"That's awfull," said Celina...she had thought these wild cats were better off than the ones in Pallet's group. There had to be something she could do.

-

"Interesting," said Constellationkit.

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"That's awfull," said Celina...she had thought these wild cats were better off than the ones in Pallet's group. There had to be something she could do.

"We've dealt with it for moons. We'll get through it." Shadownight mewed bitterly.

"And.. If the other cat, the one that spoke to you before we showed up, speaks to you again-" Shadowcreek began.

"Ignore her. Don't speak to her. Don't give her any sort if attention." Shadownight hissed.

-

"Why do we have two different types of Ancestors?" Skykit asked.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"We've dealt with it for moons. We'll get through it." Shadownight mewed bitterly.

"And.. If the other cat, the one that spoke to you before we showed up, speaks to you again-" Shadowcreek began.

"Ignore her. Don't speak to her. Don't give her any sort if attention." Shadownight hissed.

-

"Why do we have two different types of Ancestors?" Skykit asked.

"Which cat?" Celina mewed for calrification, a bit confused.

-

"Yeah, why is that?" put in Constellationkit

26 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Which cat?" Celina mewed for calrification, a bit confused.

-

"Yeah, why is that?" put in Constellationkit

"Oh, come on Shadownight. You couldn't be talking about me, could you?" A cat mewed, approaching.

Shadownight hissed.

-

"Because the Spirits of the Moon only take in cats who have proven and did good in their life, while the Spirits of the Earth have proven a did bad things." The tom mewed.

"It determines which were good, and which were bad." Dovesky mewed.

36 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh, come on Shadownight. You couldn't be talking about me, could you?" A cat mewed, approaching.

Shadownight hissed.

-

"Because the Spirits of the Moon only take in cats who have proven and did good in their life, while the Spirits of the Earth have proven a did bad things." The tom mewed.

"It determines which were good, and which were bad." Dovesky mewed.

Celina looked to see who it was.

-

"Well it makes perfect sense that the good would want to avoid Moonstar, and the bad would come to her!" said Constellationkit with confident anger.

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina looked to see who it was.

-

"Well it makes perfect sense that the good would want to avoid Moonstar, and the bad would come to her!" said Constellationkit with confident anger.

It was a black she-cat with unusual red eyes.

"Hello, Celina." She mewed.

"Don't speak to her. Don't give her any attention." Shadownight insisted.

-

The Tom nodded.

"You must never mention any of this to Moonstar." Dovesky mewed. "Try not to look suspicious,"

14 hours ago, __________________________ said:

It was a black she-cat with unusual red eyes.

"Hello, Celina." She mewed.

"Don't speak to her. Don't give her any attention." Shadownight insisted.

-

The Tom nodded.

"You must never mention any of this to Moonstar." Dovesky mewed. "Try not to look suspicious,"

"Why? Who is she?" 

Have I seen this cat before?

-

Why don't we just overthrow her? "How can I not?" she asked, annoyed. 

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Why? Who is she?" 

Have I seen this cat before?

-

Why don't we just overthrow her? "How can I not?" she asked, annoyed. 

"She's called Nightblood. She was once part of our Clan, but was exiled by Mountainstar." Shadownight mewed.

-

"Because then she will kill you." The tom hissed.

On 10/29/2021 at 10:29 PM, __________________________ said:

"She's called Nightblood. She was once part of our Clan, but was exiled by Mountainstar." Shadownight mewed.

-

"Because then she will kill you." The tom hissed.

"Why was she exiled?" asked Celina with narrowed eyes.

-

That would be a problem...I can't fight Moonstar all on my own. Constellationkit's tail thrashed back and forth, but she said nothing.

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Why was she exiled?" asked Celina with narrowed eyes.

-

That would be a problem...I can't fight Moonstar all on my own. Constellationkit's tail thrashed back and forth, but she said nothing.

"Because she threatened to kill his kits, and he found out that she killed his father." Midnightfur mewed.

"She also had a deep connection with the Spirits of the Earth." Shadownight hissed.

-

"Now.. You kits, go get some rest.." Dovesky mewed.

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Because she threatened to kill his kits, and he found out that she killed his father." Midnightfur mewed.

"She also had a deep connection with the Spirits of the Earth." Shadownight hissed.

-

"Now.. You kits, go get some rest.." Dovesky mewed.

Spirits of the earth? Whatever, wild cats are weird...but the other stuff she did is unacceptable! "You did that?" she growled at the she-cat. 

-

Constellationkit continued to sit there fuming.

15 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Spirits of the earth? Whatever, wild cats are weird...but the other stuff she did is unacceptable! "You did that?" she growled at the she-cat. 

-

Constellationkit continued to sit there fuming.

The she-cat looked pleased with herself. "Of course I did. You think me, of all cats, would sit back and watch my own brother succeed while I'm in the background suffering for what our father did?"

-

"C'mon Constellationkit, Dovesky's right.. We should get some rest.." Skykit mewed.

On 10/31/2021 at 3:04 PM, __________________________ said:

The she-cat looked pleased with herself. "Of course I did. You think me, of all cats, would sit back and watch my own brother succeed while I'm in the background suffering for what our father did?"

-

"C'mon Constellationkit, Dovesky's right.. We should get some rest.." Skykit mewed.

"That's no excuse to kill cats, let alone kits!" she hissed, filled with rage. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are.

-

"Fine," said Constellationkit, getting up.

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"That's no excuse to kill cats, let alone kits!" she hissed, filled with rage. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are.

-

"Fine," said Constellationkit, getting up.

"Well, then I take after my father, don't I?" Nightblood asked.

-

You and Skykit exited the Elder's den, only to hear Dovesky and the tom mew in conversation.

"Duststream, do you think she's the one the Moon Spirits prophicized?" Dovesky asked in a low voice.

"I'm not sure.. Echoleaf only prophicized a kit who learns." The tom mewed in reply.

"What do you think she'll do if she finds out that she has siblings..?" Dovesky asked.

The tom didn't answer.