Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge 2.0 because my other one is rolling in the grave

Katumai

ayyyy. its me, ya boy

uh my other beloved warriors challenge is DEAD. MY COMPUTER SLAUGHTERED IT WITHOUT MERCY AND IM PISSED.

so to cope with the overwhelming grief and unbridled rage heres a new one that i hope will actually be better

give me cats. give em. hand em over

Form:

Name:

Gender/Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Personality: 

Size of the cat: (doesn't have to be detailed, just something simple like 'smaller than average' or 'pretty big')

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: (doesn't completely dictate what will happen in the story because I'm. me and live to make characters suffer, but also because it can all make for some interesting character growth yknow?. none of that made sense did it)

aaannndd an image of the cat (just use a picrew or something if you dont wanna draw or whatever, i just need an image, anything is fine)

i'll start once we get some cats, im going to go do whatever it is people do in their freetime because ive been SITTING HERE FOR THE LAST LIKE 4 HOURS 'CMON KAT BE PRODUCTIVE IM BEGGING YOU' MY BRAIN PLEADS WITH ME

• Like 1

Form:

Name: Smoke (Any suffix you want)

Gender/Pronouns: Male/Any pronouns

Sexuality: Pansexual

Size of the cat: (doesn't have to be detailed, just something simple like 'smaller than average' or 'pretty big') Smoll

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: (doesn't completely dictate what will happen in the story because I'm. me and live to make characters suffer, but also because it can all make for some interesting character growth yknow?. none of that made sense did it) Yes

aaannndd an image of the cat (just use a picrew or something if you dont wanna draw or whatever, i just need an image, anything is fine

Smoke.png.4e11e9092792f6db0df8d01a94f9253a.png

• Like 2

Name: Frost’patch

Gender/Pronouns: nonbinary   she/they

Sexuality: lesbian

Size of the cat: (doesn't have to be detailed, just something simple like 'smaller than average' or 'pretty big') average

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: yes they do want a mate, kits not so much 

personality: frost’patch is very insecure somewhat due to the fact that they weren’t born in the clan. she was born to two rouges and joined the clan at apprentice age. she acts self centered and distant but she really wants to be understood by her clan mates instead of scorned. 

extra: iceskip kinnie

6B060674-EE0A-448F-933C-7A55A35186CD.png.90636d9ae2644cbfb67afcb2bf992969.png

Name: Beetle’tail

Gender/Pronouns: tom he/him

Sexuality: bi

Size of the cat: (doesn't have to be detailed, just something simple like 'smaller than average' or 'pretty big') average 

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: yes for both he has much love to give 

personality: beetle’tail is very gentle. he’s a very knowledgeable tom and gives very good advice. he loves the small things in life and he enjoys cloud/star watching and can be perceived as a little spacey

2DBFB1E5-2A43-41C8-B529-9B1FACDBA220.png.626a5568f1d812ff4f5b3960e60c043d.png

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Form:

Name: Smoke (Any suffix you want)

Gender/Pronouns: Male/Any pronouns

Sexuality: Pansexual

Size of the cat: (doesn't have to be detailed, just something simple like 'smaller than average' or 'pretty big') Smoll

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: (doesn't completely dictate what will happen in the story because I'm. me and live to make characters suffer, but also because it can all make for some interesting character growth yknow?. none of that made sense did it) Yes

aaannndd an image of the cat (just use a picrew or something if you dont wanna draw or whatever, i just need an image, anything is fine

Smoke.png.4e11e9092792f6db0df8d01a94f9253a.png

5 minutes ago, flower -she,he,they- said:

Name: Frost’patch

Gender/Pronouns: she/they

Sexuality: lesbian

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: yes they do

extra: iceskip kinnie

6B060674-EE0A-448F-933C-7A55A35186CD.png.90636d9ae2644cbfb67afcb2bf992969.png

Name: Beetle’tail

Gender/Pronouns: he/him

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: yes he has much love to give 

2DBFB1E5-2A43-41C8-B529-9B1FACDBA220.png.626a5568f1d812ff4f5b3960e60c043d.png

my stupid dumb self forgot the personality part so if i could just get those real quick it would be great 👍

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

my stupid dumb self forgot the personality part so if i could just get those real quick it would be great 👍

YOU GOT IT BROSKI 

6 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Smoke___ is reserved and shy. He's kinda a new-guy arcatype, but he is quite warm and easy to get along with. He has a strange fascination with the moon. They Don't trust easily and are very skittish

• Like 1

Name: Blaze’fox

Gender/Pronouns: non-binary he/they

Sexuality: nblm

Size of the cat: (doesn't have to be detailed, just something simple like 'smaller than average' or 'pretty big') small

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: (doesn't completely dictate what will happen in the story because I'm. me and live to make characters suffer, but also because it can all make for some interesting character growth yknow?. none of that made sense did it) doesn’t particularly want kits but could warm up to the idea

personality: he’s sociable and they love talking to their clanmates. they slack off on their duties from time to time but he’s dependable and a good friend to others. 557F6A1A-5813-47AA-AA60-703AC07DF6D7.png.b0914f107ff70cb6b74081df2d5d3431.png

• Like 1

Name: Sweetface

Gender/Pronouns: fem she her

Sexuality: het

Personality: responsible, level headed, social skills of a rock, observant, caring

Size of the cat: average

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: if she doesn't have at least 4 litters I riot /lh. Oh yeah mates are fine but she doesn't actively seek one

Sourkitty.png.4c033f14a65324bb403afd6a974d8b5c.png.36063628351a2c64b00fcc9f4c214f92.png

• Like 1

Form:

Name: Arrow___

Gender/Pronouns: Non-Binary (He/Him)

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Bold, an asshole, probably would prank you, in fascinated with the moon

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: Maybe yes???

aaannndd an image of the cat: 

download20210803180143.png.a1dfc656f74c5843ada9d17bfc6af413.png

• Like 1

Name: Jackdaw (yup)

Gender/Pronouns: Female She/her

Sexuality: Idk

Personality: Cynical, cold, merciless, analytical

Size of the cat: Lithe

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: No, just no

254030_Kd6fDbm4.png.4249fb3ed225c905b30981136f0d2f24.png.81f3f2854d80d76af397182158f27dbf.png

Name: Blackcloud

Gender/Pronouns: female she/they

Personality: Air headed, thoughtful, worried, kind

Size of the cat: BIG

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: yes to both

254030_bp8kKr9E.png.3a6b511b8c17de15cce9d3d1b8438ad1.png.9222f271cf1e73399a3d9858c04ac662.png

Name: Breezepool

Gender/Pronouns: male he/him

Personality: weird guy, has a dark humor and likes to make people uncomfortable (except Blackcloud for uh... no particular reason crush)

Size of the cat: smaller than average

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: yes to a mate, kits only with his mate

254030_BqlGF7vG.png.c13f8d27477faf53983af149f0c6fe8c.png.9eb018a0069845b4443c80e0588bd803.png

Name: Darkflame

Gender/Pronouns: male him

Sexuality: straight

Personality: go away i dont like you or anyone >:[ likes hunting. supposedly killed a bear, nobody really knows and he won't confirm nor deny. has a soft spot for kits but doesn't show it like ever. grunts a lot instead of talking. sort of friends with Vixentumble - he just sort of tolerates her (he listens to her when she speaks but just grunts in response and doesn't really participate in the conversation) and covers for her when she goes exploring when she's not supposed to

Size of the cat: biiig

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: on he outside he's all ohhh im a loner and always will be i hate everyone. but secretly he's hoping someday he'll find a nice quiet she cat that he can have a big family with ((note: do not ship with Vixentumble, they're just friends))

(has white legs and tail)

完成画像

Name: Vixentumble

Gender/Pronouns: female she

Personality: very adventurous. gets into trouble. likes to collect cool twoleg stuff and anything else she finds cool. sort of friends with Darkflame - he doesn't really do much in the relationship, just tolerates her and covers for her when she goes exploring when she's not supposed to

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: she's not like, on the hunt, but if the right guy comes along she can see herself getting a mate and a litter or two. ((note: do not ship with Darkflame, they're just friends))

(often has debris stuck in her fur because she neglects to clean it often enough)

Completed image

Name: Fogstorm

Gender/Pronouns: male him

Personality: ebonyshade 2 - at least in the has-a-lot-of-mates part. he's a big fan of the ladies. doesn't REALLY mean to have a lot of kids but doesn't really stop anyways. very elegant. mom was a kittypet but he hates that. you can figure out the rest i guess

If they would want to have kits/a mate or not: oh YEAH BABY! ALL THE LADIES! doesn't really care about the kits so much but if they happen oh well

~elegant~

Completed image

• Like 1

heres all the cats so far, i'll finish the rest and start tomorrow since its getting pretty late

image.png.781d745cdbcac71336fc18edd45e910f.png

From left to right: Sweetface, Beetletail, Jackdaw, Smokefang, Arrowclaw, Frostpatch and Blackcloud

• Like 2
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, Katumai said:

heres all the cats so far, i'll finish the rest and start tomorrow since its getting pretty late

From left to right: Sweetface, Beetletail, Jackdaw, Smokefang, Arrowclaw, Frostpatch and Blackcloud

WHEN THE GANG IS PARTIALLY HERE AND LOOKING SNAZZY 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Katumai said:

This makes me want to make Kestrel's kids in the Sims

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Katumai said:

group photo

image.png.6bfd7674bcbe639c4f8fbc3fdff15b49.png

Vixentumble, Darkflame, Frostpatch, Fogstorm, Blackcloud, Breezepool, Sweetface, Beetletail, Smokefang, Arrowclaw and Jackdaw

ME WHEN THE GANG IS ALL HERE 🕺

• Like 1

The Beginning?

"Wow, it's...pretty..."

Blackcloud stared in wonder at the lush forest before her, eyes tracing every little flower bud and grass blade, getting lost in her own amazement as her clanmates filed past her. A beautiful patch of tulips particularly caught her interest, but before she could even think about running to go play in it, someone shoved themselves in front of her.

Her gaze flicked down, and she was met with the unnerving stare of her mother.

"Blackcloud," Jackdaw started. "Remember. Make a good impression for once. No running off and having kits with some tom you hardly know, no acting like some airheaded kit, and no attacking cats for no discernable reason."

Blackcloud deflated a bit, especially at that last bit, biting back the argument rising in her throat. It wasn't for no reason. Jackdaw knew that damn well. But it would be better to just go along with it, there was no winning and argument with Jackdaw.

"Of course." She muttered, stubby tail flicking. She found it harder to silently express emotion with her not so convenient short tail and folded ears, so she couldn't help it if maybe, just maybe a bit of annoyance crept into her tone.

Before Jackdaw could respond, another cat came their way. "Why hello there~" A smooth voice called out, and Blackcloud turned curiously, watching as the soft gray cat sauntered up to the two. His name was Fogstorm, if she recalled. He was nice enough, if a bit...pushy. 

He padded up to Jackdaw with a purr, head tilted and eyes half lidded as if he didn't have a care in the world. "What do I owe the pleasure of having you two lovely she-cats around?"

Blackcloud blinked. "We live here."

"Ah, so you do." Fogstorm shrugged it off, smiling at Jackdaw and taking a step closer, just inches from her face. "I must say, you are quite the sight for sore eyes~"

There he goes. The tom had a tendency to flirt with any she-cat in a five mile radius, and for the most part he had been successful from what she could tell. She had to deal with an unbearable amount of flirting on the way here.

"How about," Jackdaw curled her lip, eyes narrowing in unamusement as she leaned so close to Fogstorm that their noses were almost touching. "You get your scrawny pelt out of my face in the next five second or you'll be bald as soon as my claws come out." She snarled.

Fogstorm blinked at her, obviously shocked, before slowly backing away and slipping back into the undergrowth without a word, following the rest of their clan into their new territory.

Blackcloud gulped, even she was a little on edge just from the ice cold tone of her mother's voice. She had always sounded like that, as long as she had known her, but it still got to her. No cat could instill fear in her the same way.

The two stared at each other for a few heartbeats, before Jackdaw huffed, turning away with the same cold and uncaring attitude she always had.

"Wait!" Blackcloud mewed quickly, trying to stop her for just a moment. "Foxtu-"

At that, Jackdaw halted in her tracks, whipping around with narrowed, burning eyes and bared teeth. 

"Do not call me that. That's not my name anymore."

Blackcloud froze, shrinking back under her mother's furious gaze, watching her leave. She sat back on her haunches, desperately trying to distract herself with the pretty sounds and beautiful flowers.

I miss them too...

Screenshot-85.thumb.jpg.ccd9fa21c0e53e2e40545c2c34dab40f.jpg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 3