Fawns
Lizardcake

Stormtroopes
Trooper Modder Cake (Mod)
Stormtroope commandercake (A Nicheling)

Nuetral

Green

Eevee

Oh yeah where did I go….have I disappeared….into the darkness of…..no candy? 

(Neutral)

• Paw up 1

12 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

That does not awnser my question are these troopers allied with the Empire or are they republic era troopers? Or even First Order, troopers. The helmets can shw me but from what I've seen the helmets are Emprie style.

They are your average dumb stormtroope. So empire, and we fight the deltarunes that we have no idea what they are.

• Haha 1

On 11/5/2021 at 8:44 PM, The One Who Turned Pale said:

*GROWLS* NEVER, I WILL NOT JOIN THE DEER >:0 DELTARUNE HAS TAKEN ITS PLACE AND I ACCEPT IT

Why? Would u also accept Hitler's invasion of France just cause he is in control now? /j

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Why? Would u also accept Hitler's invasion of France just cause he is in control now? /j

can we, not bring real world wars into a forum game about deer and deltarune??? /srs

it's, really not funny and kinda disrespectful 

• Paw up 1

23 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

don't tell anyone but deer are one of my favorite animals so

*accidentally intercepts this message* Hmmm....should I use this? But it might mess up my leader's peace talks to drag their leader through the mud. But I mean, if the leader likes deer maybe the people of deltarune will too and that will cause peace! Or maybe they'll have a coup and the new administration would be even more against us than ever... 

(yes that was a monolouge of thoughts also cannon wise I am the only non-deltaruner who knows if that's alright with u)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

*accidentally intercepts this message* Hmmm....should I use this? But it might mess up my leader's peace talks to drag their leader through the mud. But I mean, if the leader likes deer maybe the people of deltarune will too and that will cause peace! Or maybe they'll have a coup and the new administration would be even more against us than ever... 

(yes that was a monolouge of thoughts also cannon wise I am the only non-deltaruner who knows if that's alright with u)

(yeah thats fine lol

3 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

can we, not bring real world wars into a forum game about deer and deltarune??? /srs

it's, really not funny and kinda disrespectful 

(Yeah that is true maybe it was going a bit far, sorry)

On 11/5/2021 at 9:33 PM, Stormtroope commandercake said:

They are your average dumb stormtroope. So empire, and we fight the deltarunes that we have no idea what they are.

Hmm, ok, nothing of my perosonal sideing will be revealed. 

(netural)

On 11/4/2021 at 8:04 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

Or is it all pointless with almost identical sides (in terms of goals, ideals, etc.) figting over nothing?

(Well in my character's perspective the Deltaruners are evil imperialists trying to take over her homeland. The Deltaruners are trying to have a takeover of the forums (where everyone has deltarune name and/ or pfp) and then we showed up and thwarted their plans. I'm unsure how exactly they view us.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(Well in my character's perspective the Deltaruners are evil imperialists trying to take over her homeland. The Deltaruners are trying to have a takeover of the forums (where everyone has deltarune name and/ or pfp) and then we showed up and thwarted their plans. I'm unsure how exactly they view us.

((this isn't a roleplay, it's just a normal takeover but with extra steps, idk how to word what i mean but it isn't a roleplay

2 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

((this isn't a roleplay, it's just a normal takeover but with extra steps, idk how to word what i mean but it isn't a roleplay

(It didn't start as one but I mean it kinda is a little bit....

That's fine tho. Thanks to roblox realisms I am well versed in roleplaying in what isn't a roleplay but has some roleplay elements...Imma be over.here roleplaying while nobody else is lol)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(It didn't start as one but I mean it kinda is a little bit....

That's fine tho. Thanks to roblox realisms I am well versed in roleplaying in what isn't a roleplay but has some roleplay elements...Imma be over.here roleplaying while nobody else is lol)

((it kinda is lol

• Eek! 1

I FOUND A WAY TO SIMULATE WAR

Relax, it's not cannon. --Unless u want it to be-- (rip for not having strikethrough on phones)

Edited by Chiyanna
Embedded the link, rip for the other phone being unable to embed links