Stray Fawn Community

What to not tell to a newbie

lizardcake

6 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

It's because they're invisible! Always be on edge.    

I'm in the mountains and one of my nichelings can't move and is taking damage every turn. How do I fix this?

The game is bugged, you will need to delete it and start from scratch whenever that happens. Its a bug they never fixed.

I want niche to add my new update suggestion, when will they do it?

On 10/14/2022 at 6:24 PM, A Nicheling said:

The game is bugged, you will need to delete it and start from scratch whenever that happens. Its a bug they never fixed.

I want niche to add my new update suggestion, when will they do it?

They'll do it immediately! Everyone knows the niche devs have superpowers that let them add new updates instantly!! 

I'm in the jungle, and one of my nichelings got trapped in a carnivorous plant!!! What do I do!?!?!

35 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

They'll do it immediately! Everyone knows the niche devs have superpowers that let them add new updates instantly!! 

I'm in the jungle, and one of my nichelings got trapped in a carnivorous plant!!! What do I do!?!?!

You need to pay the plant to release the hostage it took, normally 20-30 nesting material would work.

Why are there bones in the port? Scary

18 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

You need to pay the plant to release the hostage it took, normally 20-30 nesting material would work.

Why are there bones in the port? Scary

It means that the island is super safe! The bones were creatures who died of how boring it was because there were no predators to fight. 

Why do the wanderers keep stealing food? How do I stop them?

17 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

It means that the island is super safe! The bones were creatures who died of how boring it was because there were no predators to fight. 

Why do the wanderers keep stealing food? How do I stop them?

kill them with fire

can i breed with the foxes on the mountain like the bearyenaas?

1 minute ago, GAMINGSPOOKIE said:

kill them with fire

can i breed with the foxes on the mountain like the bearyenaas?

Yes! Put a baby nicheling next to the ramfoxes. When the baby disappears, you can breed with them! 

Why are my nicheling's eyes white? And why can't they move anywhere when there aren't any nichelings next to them??

1 hour ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Yes! Put a baby nicheling next to the ramfoxes. When the baby disappears, you can breed with them! 

Why are my nicheling's eyes white? And why can't they move anywhere when there aren't any nichelings next to them??

HEROBRINE HAS INVADED NICHE AS WELL. YOU HAVE TO DROWN THEM

6 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

You need to pay $399.99 for the more gems colors DLC. It gives you 3 more gem colors!

Is niche mobile different from niche pc?

yes, it looks like normal niche, but watch out for the bright pink nicheling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he killed my whole tribe

6 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

You need to pay $399.99 for the more gems colors DLC. It gives you 3 more gem colors!

Is niche mobile different from niche pc?

Not at all! Niche mobile is the same as PC but with brand new genes and 2d pictures! 

One of my creatures got a leech!!! How do I take it off them?

4 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Not at all! Niche mobile is the same as PC but with brand new genes and 2d pictures! 

One of my creatures got a leech!!! How do I take it off them?

You need to ask a bearyena to take it off. Just get near one.

I’ve heard the console is very dangerous, is that true?

17 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

You need to ask a bearyena to take it off. Just get near one.

I’ve heard the console is very dangerous, is that true?

No, not at all! If a creature is injured, use the command "DeleteOccupant" on it, it will heal all the damage! Using "IncreaseSpawnIceBearFox" in the mountains will give all your creatures max cold resistance! 

I'm in the savanna, and one of my nichelings is hot and has one less turn. How do I fix this???

4 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

No, not at all! If a creature is injured, use the command "DeleteOccupant" on it, it will heal all the damage! Using "IncreaseSpawnIceBearFox" in the mountains will give all your creatures max cold resistance! 

I'm in the savanna, and one of my nichelings is hot and has one less turn. How do I fix this???

The console will come for the rescue! Use the command “addstatuseffectfrozen” to cool them down! 

My Nicheling has a platypus beak, that means it can go underwater right?

52 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

The console will come for the rescue! Use the command “addstatuseffectfrozen” to cool them down! 

My Nicheling has a platypus beak, that means it can go underwater right?

Yeah! It works just like gills and water body, creatures with platypus beak can breathe underwater! 

Can you tame the apes like you can with bearyenas?

24 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Yeah! It works just like gills and water body, creatures with platypus beak can breathe underwater! 

Can you tame the apes like you can with bearyenas?

Yes, you need to lure the ape to a creepo bear and he will scare it into submission.

Which is the most op gene?

9 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Yes, you need to lure the ape to a creepo bear and he will scare it into submission.

Which is the most op gene?

Deformed paw! It will kill all enemies in a single swipe and it gives max collecting! Hemophilia and Blind Eyes are also really good.

These weird bugs appeared in the swamp and took away 2 of my nicheling's turns! How do I fix this?

3 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Deformed paw! It will kill all enemies in a single swipe and it gives max collecting! Hemophilia and Blind Eyes are also really good.

These weird bugs appeared in the swamp and took away 2 of my nicheling's turns! How do I fix this?

Buy insect repellent!

Can I make my Nichelings have more than 3 turns? The game is boring with just 3

5 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Buy insect repellent!

Can I make my Nichelings have more than 3 turns? The game is boring with just 3

Yes! You have to put them next to a bearyena, ape, or balance bear. If they disappear, then they were not worthy of more turns. 

Why are some termite mounds green on smell view but others red?

1 hour ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Yes! You have to put them next to a bearyena, ape, or balance bear. If they disappear, then they were not worthy of more turns. 

Why are some termite mounds green on smell view but others red?

the green ones are really stinky [the green means they farted] dont go near them or your nichelings will stink. red ones make them smell like roses and attract mates

why did my nicheling make 2 identical babies?? is one of them a clone will they fight to the death???

Just now, GAMINGSPOOKIE said:

the green ones are really stinky [the green means they farted] dont go near them or your nichelings will stink. red ones make them smell like roses and attract mates

why did my nicheling make 2 identical babies?? is one of them a clone will they fight to the death???

They will! Make sure to keep them away from each other. 

One of my nichelings ate some smelly fruit and now they're smelly. How do I get rid of this?

3 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

They will! Make sure to keep them away from each other. 

One of my nichelings ate some smelly fruit and now they're smelly. How do I get rid of this?

Tell them to use deodorant

When was niche made? 

3 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Tell them to use deodorant

When was niche made? 

It was made 2937292047282037473910474930248594039474839120482025 years ago! Everybody knows that! 

Why are wanderer females swarming my peacock tailed males and following them?

14 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

It was made 2937292047282037473910474930248594039474839120482025 years ago! Everybody knows that! 

Why are wanderer females swarming my peacock tailed males and following them?

peacock tails are actually an infection, the wanderers are very nice and trying to remove it for them <33

why is the peackock tail tiny on my girls i want them 2 be pretty...