Stray Fawn Community

clear skies || wof prophecy rp

lizardcake

7 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

Floe flew into the cave. "Kids! It's history class time!" 

Rattlesnake turned to Acid. "Can i have you for a word?" He hissed. His injured wing was touching the ground.

They wanted to know what Rattlesnake was going to say to Acid, but they didn't let their curiosity get the best of them and went to Floe 

15 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

Rattlesnake turned to Acid. "Can i have you for a word?" He hissed. His injured wing was touching the ground.

He was in a different room and heard but decided to ignore it. 

24 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"Uh... yeah." Acid was trying not to show it, but she was very nervous, especially considering the conversation she'd had with Afterglow.

2 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

(Floof i didn't see "art" OvO. But if u want to help with it, im doingit based off of this.)

(I actually do know a bit of code, too, I'm in an app coding class rn. Eevee is also pretty good with code!) 

1 minute ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

( Ok this is a [reasonably] serious question. Are you guys fine with us [me and @Green, possibly @Eevee if they wanna help] remaking your characters for a game? [giving ya'll credits, of course!])

but can you guys pleasee wait until i fill bases for mysterysolver, floe and rattlesnake-

so u have refs

I can't do that rn since i'm at my aunts

• Paw up 2

1 hour ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

*|+Afterglow went to follow Floe and the rest of the dragonets, attempting to catch Acid's eye by making her wings, flash, trying to give him a comforting smile+|*

Acid noticed Afterglow and tried to smile back but it ended up looking kind of manic.

Floe showed some scribbles on the stone wall. ''So you know how the Tribal War began? Do I need to tell you again or would you like to act it out? And where's Singe?''

8 hours ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

*|+They snorted at Acid's weird face, forgetting that Floe was literally teaching them about history+|*

You realized where they were going. The cliff. It echoed in your head, and the scene of Acid being pushed down of it came back, but playing out faster.

1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

Floe showed some scribbles on the stone wall. ''So you know how the Tribal War began? Do I need to tell you again or would you like to act it out? And where's Singe?''

"Please don't have us act it out-" they pleaded quietly