Stray Fawn Community

ART DUMP/HOMETHREAD 4.0: potassium

lizardcake

On 11/21/2023 at 2:24 AM, lizardcake said:

you see, i use this advanced strategy that i like to call "desperate button mashing" /hj

And don't forgot the insane panicking. That's what I do. 

the pale king just kind of yeeting any vessel he didn't deem hollow enough back into the abyss is probably my favorite hk headcanon

kollowhnight.thumb.png.351af9e3a6703946fa1200dda7a175b3.png

(i considered doing a background but i've already put way too much effort into this)

• Love 2

Just now, lizardcake said:

the pale king just kind of yeeting any vessel he didn't deem hollow enough back into the abyss is probably my favorite hk headcanon

i'm just now realizing how confused everyone who doesn't play hk must be right now

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

What wonderful goobers we have here. Who might the first and last ones be?

the first one is - you guessed it - a hollow knight oc. they're not really any specific bug i just kind of doodled this worm thing

for now i'm calling them anemone but that's just a placeholder because i can't think of a better name yet

the last one is is the scug i got from scales :] i don't have a backstory for them yet but their name is scout

the first one is - you guessed it - a hollow knight oc. they're not really any specific bug i just kind of doodled this worm thing

for now i'm calling them anemone but that's just a placeholder because i can't think of a better name yet

the last one is is the scug i got from scales :] i don't have a backstory for them yet but their name is scout

and i know you didn't ask about the others but they are tigerwing (leafwing obsessed silkwonk) and outlaw (artificer but tiny, not explosive and didn't turn to violence because of trauma, just out of boredom)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

They seem like very polite fellows! (gender neutral)

do you guys want to hear some of my favorite polish words

chrząszcz

krzysztof

ul

and, of course, konstantynopolitanczykowianeczka

feel free to guess what they mean for the amazing prize of nothing (except krzysztof, that's just a human name)

4 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

do you guys want to hear some of my favorite polish words

chrząszcz

krzysztof

ul

and, of course, konstantynopolitanczykowianeczka

1 minute ago, lizardcake said:

there is also a city called szczebrzeszyn

As a fellow Polish person this is how our languege looks

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, BirbMonster said:

As a fellow Polish person this is how our languege looks

we also have two ways to spell the "oo" sound (u and ó) and it's specific to each word so you just kind of have to remember how to write it (this is also the case with some more sounds i can't be bothered to write all of them)

and i'm not even going to talk about the grammatical cases (i mean for us it just comes naturally but it must be really hard for someone who natively speaks english for example)

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, lizardcake said:

imagine dying to the traitor lord for the 5438953498538537th time couldnt be me

3 hours ago, lizardcake said:

imagine dying to the traitor lord for the 5438953498538538th time couldnt be me

I immediately thought of this meme

er2ugqhvacl71.thumb.png.b47daf4c3165b89c087719dd68b584bd.png

(I did not make this)

• Like 1