Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

just realized that Show & Tell by Melanie Martinez would fit so well with Sunburst's singing career at Fire Oasis (yes I do still think about my MSM Ocs even though I'm not as into the fandom as I was a few months ago)

3 hours ago, Andromeda Frog said:

I feel the need to make a new fursona even though I already have three of them (I need help) 

the options I've been thinking of are 

-Lynx 

-Spinosaurus 

-Tiger 

-Hyena 

-African Wild Dog 

-Snow Leopard

I can't choose-

which of these animals do you guys think fits my personality the most (that's how I'll choose)

21 minutes ago, cizardlake said:

i'd say lynx? i'm not sure but lynx gives me the most andromeda vibes

I agree with lynx. 

I have a friend on Roblox I call Lynx...

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Have or had.  I haven't been on Roblox for a while. 

same 

I occasionally hop on to play bee swarm simulator oe CoS but my computer overheats easily so i can't play for too long

did some brainstorming and I think I cooked up a new fursona 

Name: Camellia 

Pronouns: She/Her

Species: Lynx + Deer hybrid (I couldn't resist the call to make another hybrid 😭

Appearance: White with pastel pink stripes and eyes, and hot pink deer antlers. has paws for "hands" but deer hooves for feet

now I just need a personality

• Paw up 1

On 8/19/2023 at 2:51 PM, Andromeda Frog said:

another thinge I dislike about anti-furries is that they keep saying that furries are nasty and they hate them so much, but they refuse to leave furries alone- 

literally every time you watch a furry video and go to the newest comments, there's anti-furries throwing fits because "eW fUrRy" and complaining about why furries are showing up in their recommendations. If you really don't like furries, then just watch other videos? and press "not interested" when you see furry videos? it's like they're so desperate to annoy people...

On 8/21/2023 at 3:29 PM, Andromeda Frog said:

last part of my anti anti-furry rant: 

-anti-furries are way too persistent. no matter how many times you tell them that not all furries are gross and that furries don't identify as animals, they'll just keep saying stupid stuff like "oH sToP cApPiNg." and will literally ignore everything you say. it's like it goes into one ear and comes out the other. maybe their brains just can't handle this information

-they use the most unoriginal insults EVER. they're always like "fAtHeRlEsS lMaO" like if you're gonna insult someone at least not use the most dumb, overused, and unoriginal insult ever????? 

-they complain that furries spend thousands of dollars on fursuits. why do you care if someone spends tons of money on a fursuit? it's not your life, and buying a fursuit isn't hurting anyone, so why do you have a problem with it

-the anti-furry army thing is so stupid. why are you roleplaying as a soldier who kills innocent people for having a hobby 😭 

-they always pretend to have guns and say stupid things like pulls out pistol  like little timmy I know you lyin you dont got no guns stop pretending to be a "cOoL sIgMa mAlE" on the internet  

-they always copy and paste the definitions of grass and AK-47s. like I know what grass and guns are thank you very much 

-they are always like "I hAtE fUrRiEs BeCaUsE tHeY'rE gAy" what's wrong with being gay though????? 

-their stupid anti-furry flag is so ugly bruh

bro the fact that the anti-furry people post on the furry videos makes YouTube's algorithm be like "oh they comment on these videos a lot, this must mean they like them" so then it just keeps popping up on their for-you page. and thus the cycle continues.

• Paw up 1

35 minutes ago, Icecatcake_frog said:

Lol 

I didn’t even know what to do so yeah 

how did u find the forums ?

I don't remember exactly how I found the forums, but I did play niche before I found this place, so I assume that I searched up niche and then the forums popped up

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Andromeda Frog said:

I don't remember exactly how I found the forums, but I did play niche before I found this place, so I assume that I searched up niche and then the forums popped up

Same

I originally wanted to yeet in my ideas for niche, back when I had half a brain

• Eek! 1

On 8/24/2023 at 6:32 AM, Andromeda Frog said:

now I remember how 

there's this youtuber called Jessimew that I used to watch (and still do sometimes), but 3 years ago she stopped posting and didn't even update on her other social media accounts either. 

anyways I really liked Jessimew's videos and was at least looking for what happened to her, so I searched her up and found a thread on the forums talking about what happened to her. then i started to explore more parts of the forums...yeah

19 hours ago, Andromeda Frog said:

now I remember how 

there's this youtuber called Jessimew that I used to watch (and still do sometimes), but 3 years ago she stopped posting and didn't even update on her other social media accounts either. 

anyways I really liked Jessimew's videos and was at least looking for what happened to her, so I searched her up and found a thread on the forums talking about what happened to her. then i started to explore more parts of the forums...yeah

I found them when I was first getting into playing Niche, and I started googling things about it like art and memes. I eventually came across a thread for memes on this forum, browsed in other Niche stuff for a bit, then joined

i posted one thing about my niche deities, forgot the forums for months, and I remembered them came back and made an intro post 

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

I found them when I was first getting into playing Niche, and I started googling things about it like art and memes. I eventually came across a thread for memes on this forum, browsed in other Niche stuff for a bit, then joined

i posted one thing about my niche deities, forgot the forums for months, and I remembered them came back and made an intro post 

I also wasn’t always BirbMonster. I started out as PurrSnoutMaster because I loved the Niche Purr Snout. Later on, I joined Lizardcake’s birb cult (she was Birbcake I think) and I switched to BirbMaster. I ended up liking the name Birb, so it ended up sticking even after the cult fizzled out (and it technically hasn’t because I still have birb  in my name?).

Even more time later, I started realising the ‘master’ part was kind of cringe. At the same time I was getting into msm so I became BirbMonster

Nice fox told me to to pick the name with cake in the end  from that. cake thing but I was gonna be ice cat so then I became Icecatcake and when the frog thing happens I thought the word was cut so I stole it as well

9 hours ago, Andromeda Frog said:

My computer won't turn on AGAIN 

It starts to power on for a second but then it just shuts off again

Its been like this on for two days 

My brother says its probably broken in some way

You might want to get it repaired

If it shuts off, and doesn't turn back on again at all, you might lose the data you have on your computer 

6 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

You might want to get it repaired

If it shuts off, and doesn't turn back on again at all, you might lose the data you have on your computer 

Wait what?

*Runs to my untouched-due-to-shutting-down-every-second computer and starts to try and get the data off it*

11 hours ago, Andromeda Frog said:

My computer won't turn on AGAIN 

It starts to power on for a second but then it just shuts off again

Its been like this on for two days 

My brother says its probably broken in some way

Get a new one if u can I guess