Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"And where's the annoying other that caused this mess? And the other new spirit?" nervous brother was getting quite anxious. How could they have lost so many? "Does anyone even have a fuzzy thought of where the swamp is?"

Newly Forgotten

A new feeling crept into them as they saw the anxiety their actions caused the voice they knew. They tried to think of what it was called, sadness? reflection? No, something else. But whatever it is it feels awful.

'Hey, calm down. Just breathe okay? We'll find them all.' Thief said reassuringly. 'Sharp?!' he yelled again. The fog seemed to close in on him. 

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Hey, calm down. Just breathe okay? We'll find them all.' Thief said reassuringly. 'Sharp?!' he yelled again. The fog seemed to close in on him. 

Nervous Brother

"Hello? Is anyone out there!" They suddenly noticed how the new spirit looked pretty shaken too. "Hey, it's okay. We'll find the others."

Newly Forgotten

They simply nodded and gave a weak smile. 

On 2/23/2023 at 6:54 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp thought he heard Thief's voice in the distance and started running towards it. "I'm here! I'm coming!" He shouted. 

(sorry for late response)

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"And where's the annoying other that caused this mess? And the other new spirit?" nervous brother was getting quite anxious. How could they have lost so many? "Does anyone even have a fuzzy thought of where the swamp is?"

Newly Forgotten

A new feeling crept into them as they saw the anxiety their actions caused the voice they knew. They tried to think of what it was called, sadness? reflection? No, something else. But whatever it is it feels awful.

17 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(I can't be trusted I almost accidentally typed the name of one of my nichelings)

The striped nicheling lay down and heaved a sigh. The scarred spirit shivered from how cold it was

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Hello? Is anyone out there!" They suddenly noticed how the new spirit looked pretty shaken too. "Hey, it's okay. We'll find the others."

Newly Forgotten

They simply nodded and gave a weak smile. 

“Anyone?! Hello!” She tried again. She waited for an answer

6 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Sharp kept running towards the calls, and eventually Thief, the Nervous Brother, and the new nicheling came into sight. "I'm here, I'm here." He panted heavily.

On 2/25/2023 at 10:28 AM, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp kept running towards the calls, and eventually Thief, the Nervous Brother, and the new nicheling came into sight. "I'm here, I'm here." He panted heavily.

"Oh! We were staring to get really worried. What about the others?"

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Oh! We were staring to get really worried. What about the others?"

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I don't know. The smoke scarred one and the striped one are just gone."

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The striped nicheling thumped along while the smoke one trotted everywhere but staying close to the striped one

“So should we try to find them? Or should we find the swawp?”

11 minutes ago, PeanutBrittle said:

"We should try to find them first." Sharp said. Even though he didn't like them that much, he couldn't just leave them lost.

On 3/4/2023 at 7:59 PM, PeanutBrittle said:

On 3/4/2023 at 8:11 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"We should try to find them first." Sharp said. Even though he didn't like them that much, he couldn't just leave them lost.

On 3/4/2023 at 8:25 PM, PeanutBrittle said:

She nodded “Lead the way”

On 3/4/2023 at 8:29 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp chose a random direction and started walking in that way.

(Should we assume @YourLocalStranger came too?)

Nervous Brother

"We can't keep looking forever. We have to get these two new spirits back to the swamp." The other that constantly followed Nervous seemed to be zoning out and largely confused still.

34 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Should we assume @YourLocalStranger came too?)

Nervous Brother

"We can't keep looking forever. We have to get these two new spirits back to the swamp." The other that constantly followed Nervous seemed to be zoning out and largely confused still.

(Yeah I came along sorry for not replying) 

'I agree with Nervous Brother. We should get the new ones back to the swamp.' 

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

"Yeah, but...Where is the swamp?" Sharp said. He looked around and continued walking. 

(also chiyanna can u roll again to see if we are going in the right direction or not?)

• Paw up 1

23 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Yeah, but...Where is the swamp?" Sharp said. He looked around and continued walking. 

(also chiyanna can u roll again to see if we are going in the right direction or not?)

On 3/6/2023 at 1:08 PM, YourLocalStranger said:

WOWIrolledasix.PNG.2c83789c8ec824ac7d324cde158bf1bb.PNG

((I rolled a six, and if you know me then you know that's probably a good thing :)

Newly Forgotten

The new one craned their neck, looking around far and wide. And they saw...nothing, or so they thought at first.

Nervous Brother

"Wait, doesn't the fog look less in the distance?" 

Newly Forgotten

Even though they didn't understand the words exactly, they detected hope in the voice. This made them perk up.

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

WOWIrolledasix.PNG.2c83789c8ec824ac7d324cde158bf1bb.PNG

((I rolled a six, and if you know me then you know that's probably a good thing :)

Newly Forgotten

The new one craned their neck, looking around far and wide. And they saw...nothing, or so they thought at first.

Nervous Brother

"Wait, doesn't the fog look less in the distance?" 

Newly Forgotten

Even though they didn't understand the words exactly, they detected hope in the voice. This made them perk up.

"Let's keep going in this direction." Sharp said. He thought he could see a glimpse of the swamp far off in the distance, but he wasn't sure. It coukd be just his imagination.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2023 at 4:22 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"Let's keep going in this direction." Sharp said. He thought he could see a glimpse of the swamp far off in the distance, but he wasn't sure. It coukd be just his imagination.

On 3/9/2023 at 3:57 AM, Foxleaf said:

The two nichelings say down and rested. They got back up and kept walking, deeper into the fog

(I'm waiting for @YourLocalStranger

• Paw up 2

5 hours ago, Foxcake said:

I'm surprised how long this lasted before dying 

we might be able to keep it alive if stranger comes back 

but the old forgotten rp lasted like 31 pages so this is much longer