Stray Fawn Community

Is there a cheat I can use to make my pregnant nichelings have a ''litter''

TunaCheeseCrisps

10 hours ago, TunaCheeseCrisps said:

I just feel like making my wolf challenge more realistic. My idea is to put 2-8 into a random number generator and the result is the number of puppies. Like is there a way to spawn in babies that follow the genes of the parents?

You could breed them and then use addstatuseffect pregnant on the mom without moving her so that the pups won't age up in the meantime since there's a nicheling on them.

Don't use the pregnancy cheat on unbred females it WILL break the save

• Paw up 1

On 12/31/2022 at 6:57 AM, TunaCheeseCrisps said:

I just feel like making my wolf challenge more realistic. My idea is to put 2-8 into a random number generator and the result is the number of puppies. Like is there a way to spawn in babies that follow the genes of the parents?

The way I do it is breed the female once, then have the child, move them out of the nest, and use addstatuseffect pregnant on the female. The female will automatically have the child of the male she last bred with. Keep her on the nest to have this child. And then repeat the process until you have as many babies as wanted/rolled. 

Then reset their ages to all be the same by using increaseage command like lizzardcake said. Or don't, up to you! I also set the mother's age a couple days behind. 

17 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

The way I do it is breed the female once, then have the child, move them out of the nest, and use addstatuseffect pregnant on the female. The female will automatically have the child of the male she last bred with. Keep her on the nest to have this child. And then repeat the process until you have as many babies as wanted/rolled. 

Then reset their ages to all be the same by using increaseage command like lizzardcake said. Or don't, up to you! I also set the mother's age a couple days behind. 

you can also just not move the mother that way the kids wont age up

• Like 1