Stray Fawn Community

Stray Fawn Academy (RP) [OPEN]

Star Starless

On 4/25/2023 at 9:21 PM, Star Starless said:

(Ok just some background info. Feel free to reply after this post using your character)

You don't remember much. All you seem to know is that the world you were once from ended. You tried to stop it. Or did you cause it? You have no clue. All you know now is you are not where you are supposed to be, surrounded by dozens of other teenage humans, cats, and, is that a dragon? You seem to look the same, but as you notice your surroundings you realize you're in some sort of courtyard for what looks like would be a prestigious college or university back in your world.

Collin looked around, dazed. "Where am I?" he wondered aloud. Wherever he was, he didn't recognize any of his surroundings. He noticed some other forms of life near him. He wanted to go talk to some of them to see if anyone knew what was going on, but he was too nervous, so he just kept to himself.

As you sat there in confusion, a loud booming voice suddenly filled the silence.

"Welcome, new students!" a cheery voice announced. As you turn to face the source of the sound, you turn to see a short, plump woman with mousy gray hair and bright eyes smiling at you. "My name is Headmistress Bonnet and may I be the first to welcome you to our esteemed Academy! Now, we mustn't delay, the festivities will be beginning soon! Follow me!" The woman departed through a large opening into the building, and you felt obligated to follow her.

17 hours ago, Star Starless said:

(Yeah! Currently we only have teacher roles open but feel free to fill out a form!)

( How many teachers do yall need?

1 hour ago, lizardcake said:

(there's 5 open teacher spots i think)

( Aight cools. Ill be a teacher :)) can i also he a student? Or is there only teacher spots? Its fine either way. 

2 hours ago, Star Starless said:

As you sat there in confusion, a loud booming voice suddenly filled the silence.

"Welcome, new students!" a cheery voice announced. As you turn to face the source of the sound, you turn to see a short, plump woman with mousy gray hair and bright eyes smiling at you. "My name is Headmistress Bonnet and may I be the first to welcome you to our esteemed Academy! Now, we mustn't delay, the festivities will be beginning soon! Follow me!" The woman departed through a large opening into the building, and you felt obligated to follow her.

Andromeda was a bit wary of this human, but she followed her into the building, her tail lashing nervously behind her.

1 hour ago, Sylence said:

( Aight cools. Ill be a teacher :)) can i also he a student? Or is there only teacher spots? Its fine either way. 

(there are only teacher spots left, im sorry)

• Paw up 1

16 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(there are only teacher spots left, im sorry)

Name: Tau 

Pronouns: She/They

Class Teaching: Library/Librarian ( if that spot isnt taken, if it is, then Science) 

Magic/Abilities: Weak Prophet

Appearance: 1102868_j8khAYxs.png.490d929a6484f70d731119ba2376378c.png

Other Notes: Shes around 5'7, shes very kind, yet stern if need be. She is very educated in literature and also Rocks. She loves rocks.  They may be able to tell you your fate if they see it in a dream or in a vague vision of hers. 

• Eek! 1

20 minutes ago, Sylence said:

Name: Tau 

Pronouns: She/They

Class Teaching: Library/Librarian ( if that spot isnt taken, if it is, then Science) 

Magic/Abilities: Weak Prophet

Appearance: 1102868_j8khAYxs.png.490d929a6484f70d731119ba2376378c.png

Other Notes: Shes around 5'7, shes very kind, yet stern if need be. She is very educated in literature and also Rocks. She loves rocks.  They may be able to tell you your fate if they see it in a dream or in a vague vision of hers. 

(She can be the librarian!)

• Eek! 1

4 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Jax was shaken out of his stupor and blinked at the woman before again, as if in a trance, following her.

5 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Collin hesitated. He didn't know who he could trust here. He didn't know anyone. But as he looked around, he saw everyone else following the woman claiming to be the headmistress. He sighed softly, then began to do the same

20 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Quick question, are anthro characters allowed? If not I have a human character lol)

(I don't own this rp, so you'd have to ask Star, but there are a few anthro characters in it [to my knowledge]

22 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Quick question, are anthro characters allowed? If not I have a human character lol)

(considering how i managed to enter in a literal unknown creature i think it's fine lol)

Alrighty ty!) 

Name: Fern/Ivy are prefered but they don't really mind anything :]

Pronouns: She/They/It

Class Teaching: Science/Nature(Lil goof loves anything nature related!)

Magic/Abilities: Capable of summoning light rings as well as vines, typically floating on the rings

Appearance: Typically wearing a pair of parachute pants and a grey tank top

Other Notes: Goofy little creature who I need to make more art of *sigh*

unnamed.png