Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

On 9/15/2023 at 4:46 PM, BirbMonster said:

Instead of electrocuting you like other centipedes it can grab you with either end

Centipedes do that anyway- in safari mode, there's a switch heads option

• Paw up 1

12 hours ago, Icecatcake_frog said:

i dont have rainworld but

ALL OF THEM 

THEY ARE PLUSHIES.

Unfortunatley if I get all four that'll be most of my birthday money. (They cost 111zł each. so 25:52 dollars, and I got a total of 500zł from my parents and 100 from my grandma, or 600zł/137:94 dollars in total)

9 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Also Rain World has definatley invaded my mind, my sister said 'I have some pebbles' and the first thing I did think of 5P and ask "HOW MANY?"

I saw the word 'Pebbles' and my mind went FIVE PEBBLES as well

I'm always either amazing or terrible at not losing my things. I'm the only one out of my siblings (who are old enough to have those things anyway) to have not misplaced their phone or credit card for longer than a few minutes. However, today I lost the cap to my water bottle and later found it inside my sock (that I was wearing)

• Haha 2

Somehow thanks to a history lesson about Julius Ceasar, I have figured out the name origin behind the Rubicon region in Rain World. Apparently, 'Crossing the Rubicon' is a saying that means crossing the point of no return.

• Love 1

21 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

I'm always either amazing or terrible at not losing my things. I'm the only one out of my siblings (who are old enough to have those things anyway) to have not misplaced their phone or credit card for longer than a few minutes. However, today I lost the cap to my water bottle and later found it inside my sock (that I was wearing)

Lol

i have my ears peirced and I allways seem to drop my earrings off somewhere 

so I mostly only have on none on me caus I lost them all 

sadly lox

i lost ur favourite ones 

you know the planet ones