Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

4 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Screenshot(1169).thumb.png.d2e4e74211e9e1b6c391edc4a6edd0fc.png

It's a random Rain World screenshot from an expedition that's been going really well so far :3

Route:

Started in Garbage Wastes, went to the Wall first through Industrial and got the Outlaw passage and around half of my points on the way to the echo. Now I'm going down towards Farm Arrays, getting a pearl on the way to pay the toll, so I can do the puff ball/spore puff mission. On the way I'll be able to get enough kill points (been doing well getting them through lizards and that one vulture)

Don't know if I've said this before but a while back I got to choose topics for a presentation in a computer science project, and one of the topic options was 'best video games of the 21st century' so I got to write about Rain World and MSM in a school project lol

5 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Route:

Started in Garbage Wastes, went to the Wall first through Industrial and got the Outlaw passage and around half of my points on the way to the echo. Now I'm going down towards Farm Arrays, getting a pearl on the way to pay the toll, so I can do the puff ball/spore puff mission. On the way I'll be able to get enough kill points (been doing well getting them through lizards and that one vulture)

MY VULTURE MASK IT FELL :(

Screenshot(1170).thumb.png.50dd69f16c9b2b6c12b8a4d98c18d1f0.png