Stray Fawn Community

Fox's FOURTH den where I'm too dumb to think of more synonyms for 'dumb'

Loxfeaf

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

(CATTAILS SPOILERS)

I had more children. I gave them proper names this time.

image.thumb.png.46755369483affb418f375dbf2f48127.png

(More spoilers)

I got Milo to max buddy level and did the new save file thing.

Ugh I don't want to get off the computer because then I have to go to bed and then I'll wake up and have SCHOOL tomorrow. I hate this school already. There's SO MANY STUDENTS. Like, it's not even funny! I hate being around people in general, but still! This is so bad! I have to wait ten minutes to get my lunch box out of my locker because of how many people are crowded around the room the lockers are in! And everyone talks constantly! Even in class! Luckily, nobody talks to me, but the teachers have to yell and move everyone constantly during class!

• Sad 3

8 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I bought the cats bundle in Animal Jam

THE COUGAR IS SO HUGGABLE AND ADORABLE

(I just make my creatures into versions of my sona)

image.png.678a0ebc92d255040f29452f34fa2b42.png

Why did I name it Kookylilac? Because the name was available, and it just reminds me of Nori from Murder Drones. And I thought the cougar was adorable so it also reminded me of Nori. And why did I use Meek? Long story. I've just been using Meek for all my animals.

I love the saber tooth!

image.png.76beb27d19664ed51339d368fe311615.png

Yes, I named it after Doll from Murder Drones.

i had both long before that bundle came out 🐈

16 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I bought the cats bundle in Animal Jam

THE COUGAR IS SO HUGGABLE AND ADORABLE

(I just make my creatures into versions of my sona)

image.png.678a0ebc92d255040f29452f34fa2b42.png

Why did I name it Kookylilac? Because the name was available, and it just reminds me of Nori from Murder Drones. And I thought the cougar was adorable so it also reminded me of Nori. And why did I use Meek? Long story. I've just been using Meek for all my animals.

I love the saber tooth!

image.png.76beb27d19664ed51339d368fe311615.png

Yes, I named it after Doll from Murder Drones.

*Deep inhale* Well, I had to buy it on the computer, so it didn’t get rid of the ads on the iPad, WHICH IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE ONLY REASONS I WANTED IT.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Ugh I don't want to get off the computer because then I have to go to bed and then I'll wake up and have SCHOOL tomorrow. I hate this school already. There's SO MANY STUDENTS. Like, it's not even funny! I hate being around people in general, but still! This is so bad! I have to wait ten minutes to get my lunch box out of my locker because of how many people are crowded around the room the lockers are in! And everyone talks constantly! Even in class! Luckily, nobody talks to me, but the teachers have to yell and move everyone constantly during class!

That sucks, sorry to hear that. I can relate to everyone talking constantly though, I know how you feel. I'm sure it'll get better eventually for you (or at least you'll get a bit more used to it).

I can use the School Internet now, but I won’t trust going on the forums often because the school can see everything I do (I assume)

46 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I can use the School Internet now, but I won’t trust going on the forums often because the school can see everything I do (I assume)

Yeah I lied I definitely will be on here pretty often.

• Eek! 1

My dad and I share a YouTube account, and one time I was watching him do work, and he needed YouTube for it, and then I saw my search history and recommended videos, and my brain went, “Damn, I should’ve known he would see that…” /pos

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I need to get rid of some of my save files in cattails, but I'm so attached to all of them-

I managed to get rid of three somehow.

1 hour ago, BirbMonster said:

Whenever it rains heavily my brain goes 'hehe... Rain World reference'

How did I not think of that

6 minutes ago, icecat said:

did they jump in the rain

There’s so many students at my school, it was impossible for them not to. There was about twenty people in the rain constantly.

11 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Fun fact: I don’t have breakfast on school days, and sometimes weekends/holidays, too.

Same really on school days, I only have breakfast if I know I'll be super hungry later on

Just now, Stranger said:

Same really on school days, I only have breakfast if I know I'll be super hungry later on

I just can't be bothered making myself breakfast, so I just wait until dad makes me lunch, or it's late enough that nobody cares if I eat snacks (On non-school days)

22 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Fun fact: I don’t have breakfast on school days, and sometimes weekends/holidays, too.

wat 

20 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

how are you alive /j

ikr

11 hours ago, Stranger said:

tbh I am always so hungry in the morning so how are you even surviving 

More random opinions.

Juzi is my favourite crackship.

I have no storage on my iPad so I had to screenshot and crop it.

IMG_2853.thumb.jpeg.039bdcfdd016c2ed118b13c8c63c8344.jpeg

*Watching Murder Drones episode five again*

*A flash of lightning happens in the show*

*actual thunder rumbles outside*

Me: Damn.

• Love 1